Dr. Christine Nygaard, MD

Dr. Christine Nygaard, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female | 58 years old

26 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Nygaard specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Bellevue, WA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Nygaard? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Nygaard's Experience

See how Dr. Nygaard's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nygaard

Dr. Nygaard accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nygaard has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nygaard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nygaard to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Nygaard's Performance
in Everett, WA |
I had a breast reduction done in January 2015. It was the BEST decision I've ever made. I was having constant headaches, numbness in my hands, back and neck pain. I was unable to workout effectively and my weight was hard to control. Dr. Nygaard was SUPERB. Her bedside manner was so thoughtful and caring. She and her staff explained everything thoroughly and answered all of my questions. My life has improved DRAMATICALLY. I finally feel like my body looks the way it is supposed to. Healthy!
in Bothell |
Recently had a tummy tuck and a little bit of hip lipo with Dr. Christine Nygaard in Bellevue. She is nothing but the best. I am not talking just about as a surgeon - I am talking about a person - a real person. Some doctors just can't relate to the us common folk. Dr. Nygaard is just the opposite. She makes you feel like family! I had the best care and more than I expected from my tummy tuck! And the staff is great too!
seattle, wa |
seems to be very little organization in this doctor's ofc. plus quoted price kept going up , only goal is money not patient care
Bellevue, WA |
ONE OF THE WORST SURGEONS IN THE SEATTLE AREA!
Redmond, WA |
Totally happy with my experience with Dr. Nygaard and her staff. Went in to discuss long term issue with my large breasts which caused terrible back pain and misc other issues. I had a couple of friends who had a reduction done by Dr. Nygaard and ranted and raved about her. And they were right and I am now doing the same thing. She changed my life. I can do things I couldn't do, wear things I couldn't wear. She changed how I look at my body all together. If you have an issue - go see her
in North Bend |
Helped me with my love handles. Beat the heck out of a million sit-ups. Understood my issues and help me get over the stigma of going in for surgery. When you hit 50 seems like everything starts to fall apart. At least Dr. Nygaard made me feel OK about it.
Tacoma, WA |
One of the longest wait times for a consult I have ever experienced. Then the consult lasted 2 hrs. Don't feel she understood what I wanted. Complete waste of an afternoon, plus it cost $100 and waste of gas driving to Bellevue.
in bellevue, wa |
negative experience from consult to patient coordinator calling me non stop for more money
in Seattle, WA |
Would NOT use this surgeon again!!! Do your homework and be smart about choosing a surgeon that appears to only care about $$$, getting as many patients through the door as possible.
Have you seen Dr. Christine Nygaard, MD?
Are you Dr. Nygaard?

Dr. Nygaard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Nygaard has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nygaard's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

MI STATE UNIV COLL HUMAN MED

Graduated in 1985

Allegheny General Hospital

Completed in 1986

Allegheny General Hospital

Completed in 1990

Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center

Completed in 1992

Dr. Nygaard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nygaard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery