Dr. Christine Nygaard, MD

Dr. Christine Nygaard, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Dr. Christine Nygaard, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Bellevue, WA. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Nygaard is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center.

Dr. Nygaard's Experience

See how Dr. Nygaard's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nygaard

Dr. Nygaard accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nygaard has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nygaard's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nygaard to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Nygaard's Performance
    Renton, WA |
    Did a breast correction with Dr Christine Nygaard that I put off for 10 years. The job she did was exceptional. Which I would of met her years ago. She is a gem!
    Saw Dr. Nygaard for a procedure and was so happy that I went with her. She was detailed, patient, sincere and professional. I was given access to her and her staff when ever I had questions or concerns. She's the best!
    Marysville, WA |
    I was nervous about getting a breast reduction done, by the time my first visit with Dr. Nygaard was over I was excited and knew she was the person for me. She and her team went with me every step of the way. I knew what to expect and had no problems with the surgery.
    in Everett, WA |
    I had a breast reduction done in January 2015. It was the BEST decision I've ever made. I was having constant headaches, numbness in my hands, back and neck pain. I was unable to workout effectively and my weight was hard to control. Dr. Nygaard was SUPERB. Her bedside manner was so thoughtful and caring. She and her staff explained everything thoroughly and answered all of my questions. My life has improved DRAMATICALLY. I finally feel like my body looks the way it is supposed to. Healthy!
    seattle, wa |
    seems to be very little organization in this doctor's ofc. plus quoted price kept going up , only goal is money not patient care
    Bellevue, WA |
    ONE OF THE WORST SURGEONS IN THE SEATTLE AREA!
    Redmond, WA |
    Totally happy with my experience with Dr. Nygaard and her staff. Went in to discuss long term issue with my large breasts which caused terrible back pain and misc other issues. I had a couple of friends who had a reduction done by Dr. Nygaard and ranted and raved about her. And they were right and I am now doing the same thing. She changed my life. I can do things I couldn't do, wear things I couldn't wear. She changed how I look at my body all together. If you have an issue - go see her
    in North Bend |
    Helped me with my love handles. Beat the heck out of a million sit-ups. Understood my issues and help me get over the stigma of going in for surgery. When you hit 50 seems like everything starts to fall apart. At least Dr. Nygaard made me feel OK about it.
    Tacoma, WA |
    One of the longest wait times for a consult I have ever experienced. Then the consult lasted 2 hrs. Don't feel she understood what I wanted. Complete waste of an afternoon, plus it cost $100 and waste of gas driving to Bellevue.
    in bellevue, wa |
    negative experience from consult to patient coordinator calling me non stop for more money
    in Seattle, WA |
    Would NOT use this surgeon again!!! Do your homework and be smart about choosing a surgeon that appears to only care about $$$, getting as many patients through the door as possible.
    Have you seen Dr. Christine Nygaard, MD?
    Are you Dr. Nygaard?

Dr. Nygaard's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Nygaard has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nygaard's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
    • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
    • Gynecomastia
    • Localized Fat Deposits
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

MI STATE UNIV COLL HUMAN MED

Graduated in 1985

Allegheny General Hospital

Completed in 1986

Allegheny General Hospital

Completed in 1990

Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center

Completed in 1992

Dr. Nygaard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nygaard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery