Dr. Christine Mullin, MD

Dr. Mullin
Telehealth services available

Northwell Health

300 Community Dr Manhasset, NY 11030

Dr. Christine Mullin, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Manhasset, NY and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences medical school in 2004. She is affiliated with medical facilities Huntington Hospital and North Shore University Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mullin to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Christine Mullin, MD with other Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists near you

Dr. Mullin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mullin

2.9

Dr. Mullin?
  • Office environment (19)
  • Appointment scheduling (18)
  • Staff friendliness (18)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (8)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (7)
  • Office environment (6)
Very poor. The only time she saw me was during a consultation. They treat you like a number and just get you in and out the door quickly. They don’t give you any information unless you ask and the office is disorganized. I had to hound the office to complete an authorization for a script. The nurse will call you and ask you what the doctor said??? Like hello look at my chart or ask the doctor yourself. Save yourself the money and hassle. This is a very sensitive issue for women and we deserve to be treated better.
Jan 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Horrible they refuse to treat difficult cases
Oct 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
It was my first time at a fertility dr and like other people are having a hard time, this is a very stressful time and the clinical staff has been brushing me off all week. When I call for results no one knows whats going on and then I get a call back after saying I have to come in, visits arent cheap I feel like they are just intrested in the money I have had alot of sleepless nights and crying though my days but they are not the office for me looks like I will be looking for a new dr.
NY – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
I found Dr. Mullin to be extremely knowledgeable and experienced, as well as caring and warm. She thoroughly explained all the treatments we would be doing and guided us through all the rough patches and emotional times. Dr. Mullin helped us get pregnant in only a few months! I would highly recommend Dr. Mullin to family and friends.
Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Wish I could give her zero stars. This is a doctor who is very disorganized with no bed side manner whatsoever. She never told me about a very important test result (for me) and the outcome of that would possibly have prevented my husband from having a very invasive surgery. Doesn’t return calls, leaves you in the dark. If you want someone to walk you through this stressful process in a caring way do not go to her. Just because she’s a Northwell doctor doesn’t mean she’s your only choice!!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
Frustrated – Jul 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
I would encourage others to avoid Dr. Mullin. If you had a bad, less than encouraging experience with this Dr, seek a second opinion!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Ian’s Mommy in Uniondale , NY – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Dr. Mullin is attentive, helpful, and knowledgeable. She was able to help my husband and I get pregnant after trying independently for a long time. She was very understanding of the plethora of emotions couples endure. I have recommended her to many friends and colleagues and they have had success stories as well. I highly recommend Dr. Mullin!!!
Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
I feel very fortunate to have found such an exceptional doctor like Dr. Mullin. From her impressive medical background to her kind & warm demeanor. Dr. Mullin made me feel very relaxed & comfortable from my first appointment. Dr. Mullin is patient, understanding, attentive, and thorough...you truly couldn’t ask for more in a doctor. Highly recommend!
Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Dr Mullin is fantastic. She took so much time with my husband and I on our first visit. She very clearly explained the workup and course of treatment to us. She was always warm, upbeat and happy to answer all of our questions. Her staff is wonderful as well. They were all so knowledgeable and supportive. I never felt alone in this process. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Mullin and have already recommended her practice to many others!
Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Make sure you are tracking the day of your cycle and remember all the medications you have been prescribed and are taking on a regular basis. They have all your information but as a patient, you should know too so you can make the process as smooth as possible. My sister-in-law and friend have used doctor Mullin along with myself with great results. At times I felt like I didn't know what was going on and why but Mary Jean and Joan (nurse practitioner and head nurse) are easily accessible.
Feb 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
She’s very professional, caring, real & helps you keep your journey in perspective. The entire staff is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and took time to answer my questions. As a single mom by choice she helped me feel empowered and confident. With her help I brought a wonderful baby boy into this world in 2016 and have since returned and completed the process for my second child. This woman is an excellent choice in a sea of unknowns. She has many years under her belt and knows her stuff!
New york – Jan 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
I would have to say my experience with this office overall is not good. I was about to start IVFwith them and started the entire process but I felt very uncomfortable one because they do NOT talk u through anything or explain anything properly to you. the biller is another story she doesn't get authorizations done on time I had to pay out of pocket everytime I try to call and follow up she brushes me off. by far the worst experience if your starting IVF or trying to get pregnant DONT COME HERE!
Hempstead, NY – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Infertility is always a challenge for couples both physically and emotionally. Dr. Mullin and her compassionate staff made this experience as comfortable as possible. Having used a "baby factory" practice to conceive my other children, it was a welcomed change to be a person with a name and story. I do not know if this journey will end with an addition to our family but the experience is one that leaves me feeling hopeful and valued.
Oceanside, NY – Nov 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
I left Dr. Mullins office feeling hopeless. I have good insurance and no medical exam was done. I've been to specialist before who sat with me at length and did a medical exam as well as blood work. I waited over 30 minutes to see her, to only spend about 20 min with her and the rest of the time with the Finance person (who was very lovely). I had high hopes for Dr. Mullin bc she came highly recommended. I felt very rushed and as if she didn't want to be bothered with me.
Brooklyn, NY – Sep 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
I have never had a bad experience with a doctor in my life before this one. I would give her negative 10 stars if possible. Her staff is great, compassionate and professional. She is the coldest dr. I have ever met. She is only interested in her statistics, she did not have the courtesy to even return my phone call after leaving three messages. Dr. Mullin never got back to me with a response to my question. I went to another doctor for treatment. Save yourself and go somewhere else.
Chicago, IL – Aug 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
It was my first time in her office and I was more than pleased. All staff from reception to clinical were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Mullins is intelligent, kind, and compassionate. After one visit I am already comfortable with her and I trust her completely. I couldn't be happier with my decision on choosing her and I cannot wait to continue treatment with her. I travel from the east end to see her and she is well worth the trip!
Jenna P – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Dr. Mullin has provided absolute best care, best advice and best treatment during every visit I have had with her. She is kind, cheerful, understanding and compassionate. Love her :)
Charmi in Hicksville, NY – Nov 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mullin?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility