Dr. Christine Mullin, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Female • Age 45

Dr. Mullin

North Shore University Hospital

300 Community Dr Manhasset, NY 11030

Dr. Christine Mullin, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Manhasset, NY and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from University Of Buffalo in 2004 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Mullin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mullin

3.1

Dr. Mullin?
Dr. Mullin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christine Mullin, MD
It was my first time at a fertility dr and like other people are having a hard time, this is a very stressful time and the clinical staff has been brushing me off all week. When I call for results no one knows whats going on and then I get a call back after saying I have to come in, visits arent cheap I feel like they are just intrested in the money I have had alot of sleepless nights and crying though my days but they are not the office for me looks like I will be looking for a new dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
I found Dr. Mullin to be extremely knowledgeable and experienced, as well as caring and warm. She thoroughly explained all the treatments we would be doing and guided us through all the rough patches and emotional times. Dr. Mullin helped us get pregnant in only a few months! I would highly recommend Dr. Mullin to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Wish I could give her zero stars. This is a doctor who is very disorganized with no bed side manner whatsoever. She never told me about a very important test result (for me) and the outcome of that would possibly have prevented my husband from having a very invasive surgery. Doesn’t return calls, leaves you in the dark. If you want someone to walk you through this stressful process in a caring way do not go to her. Just because she’s a Northwell doctor doesn’t mean she’s your only choice!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
I would encourage others to avoid Dr. Mullin. If you had a bad, less than encouraging experience with this Dr, seek a second opinion!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Dr. Mullin is attentive, helpful, and knowledgeable. She was able to help my husband and I get pregnant after trying independently for a long time. She was very understanding of the plethora of emotions couples endure. I have recommended her to many friends and colleagues and they have had success stories as well. I highly recommend Dr. Mullin!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
I feel very fortunate to have found such an exceptional doctor like Dr. Mullin. From her impressive medical background to her kind & warm demeanor. Dr. Mullin made me feel very relaxed & comfortable from my first appointment. Dr. Mullin is patient, understanding, attentive, and thorough...you truly couldn’t ask for more in a doctor. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Dr Mullin is fantastic. She took so much time with my husband and I on our first visit. She very clearly explained the workup and course of treatment to us. She was always warm, upbeat and happy to answer all of our questions. Her staff is wonderful as well. They were all so knowledgeable and supportive. I never felt alone in this process. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Mullin and have already recommended her practice to many others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
Make sure you are tracking the day of your cycle and remember all the medications you have been prescribed and are taking on a regular basis. They have all your information but as a patient, you should know too so you can make the process as smooth as possible. My sister-in-law and friend have used doctor Mullin along with myself with great results. At times I felt like I didn't know what was going on and why but Mary Jean and Joan (nurse practitioner and head nurse) are easily accessible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
She’s very professional, caring, real & helps you keep your journey in perspective. The entire staff is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and took time to answer my questions. As a single mom by choice she helped me feel empowered and confident. With her help I brought a wonderful baby boy into this world in 2016 and have since returned and completed the process for my second child. This woman is an excellent choice in a sea of unknowns. She has many years under her belt and knows her stuff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?
I would have to say my experience with this office overall is not good. I was about to start IVFwith them and started the entire process but I felt very uncomfortable one because they do NOT talk u through anything or explain anything properly to you. the biller is another story she doesn't get authorizations done on time I had to pay out of pocket everytime I try to call and follow up she brushes me off. by far the worst experience if your starting IVF or trying to get pregnant DONT COME HERE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Mullin, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mullin?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

2004
University Of Buffalo

Dr. Mullin accepts

Dr. Mullin accepts the following insurance:

Affinity Insurance Services
Easy Choice Health Plan
EmblemHealth
Emblem Health
GHI EPO
GHI PPO
Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

• HIV Screening
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Mullin treats patients.

Huntington Hospital

Huntington, NY

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)
  • America's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)