Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Christine Meyer, MD
Dr. Christine Meyer, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Exton, PA. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Meyer is affiliated with Riddle Memorial Hospital, Chester County Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Brandywine Hospital.

Christine Meyer MD & Associates

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Meyer

Dr. Meyer's Experience

Dr. Meyer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Thos Jefferson University Hospital

Dr. Meyer has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Meyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Meyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Meyer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Meyer to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Meyer's Performance
in Coatesville, PA |
I have been with Dr Meyers office for 15 years now. I have never had any issues with getting an appointment when needed. I have also never had issues with billing, hours of availability or anything else. I continue to refer them to my friends and family when asked and will stay with them for life.
I was a new patient and unfamiliar with the Exton area. I printed directions and left with ample time to arrive timely. Despite my best efforts I got lost but called the office immediately for assistance. It took 2 people to provide directions but I made it exactly 10 mins past my scheduled time and I was told my appointment was canceled although they knew my situation due to my earlier call. No one informed me while I was on the phone earlier. It was disrespectful and an uncalled for.
Christine Meyer, MD & Associates are great! They're one amazing practice and all of the doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistant, nurses, and medical assistants are great. They're all so smart and have tremendous amounts of experience. They have been the only one practice to accurately diagnose me and treat me properly. I would recommend anyone to this practice and tell them to see anyone because they're all great. They're very prompt, caring, smart, and dedicated.
in Wilmington, DE |
They have gotten too big to maintain a personal touch. They go through staff so fast they cannot keep the website up to date with the MD's and CRNP's. If your looking for that medical factory feel save your self some money and go down to CVS.
in Downingtown, PA |
Treats the whole person not just symptoms. Willing to listen to you. Great staff, nurses, and docs. Always looking into new innovative ways with health care.
in Exton |
A victim of her own success. Should have stopped accepting new patients a couple of years ago. Unless you schedule far in advance you are likely to get a CNP.
in Exton, PA |
I scheduled an appointment for a check up since I have been out of the country for several years. I also wanted to be checked for candida overgrowth in my stomach, as I explained to whoever took my inital appointment. I was told in exam room that candida overgrowth was not proven medically and i should take a test for H Pylori, so I agreed even I did not believe this was what was wrong. The test was negative, I am still suffering and my 6 mins with the doc over $200. Horrible care, no results!
in Exton, PA |
Dr. Meyer and her staff have always made me feel important and the care I receive is great. As the world moves to more deli style doctor patience relationships, its great when you are know not just because your name is on the chart, but because they remember you. Dr. Meyer obviously has a successful practice (as its GROWN big time over the past few years), but the personal touch she and her staff provides is still alive!
Have you seen Dr. Christine Meyer, MD?
Are you Dr. Meyer?