Family Medicine  |
Dr. Christine Mackie, MD
Dr. Christine Mackie, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Cape Coral, FL. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 18 years. Dr. Mackie is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital and Lee Memorial Hospital.

4304 Del Prado Blvd S

Cape Coral, FL 33904

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Mackie

Dr. Mackie's Experience

Dr. Mackie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Mackie does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Mackie has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mackie has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali

Dr. Mackie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mackie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mackie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mackie to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Mackie's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Cape Coral, FL |
A great doctor who can't run her practice. Awful office policies including not calling patients with test results, even if the results indicate a problem. Rude staff. Had several friends who used Dr Mackie and have left the practice for a different doctor. We've all talked to Dr Mackie about the problems which she says are because she can't get good help. That excuse might work for a month or two but not for a couple of years. Just bad business. Look elsewhere or be frustrated with the care.
Cape Coral, FL |
My experience with Dr. Mackie was terrible- waiting just about an hour to actually see her as a new patient with only two others ahead of me in the waiting room was frustrating. Once she finally came into the room I was assigned she spent under 5 minutes with me barely allowing me to voice my health concerns or history. As I went to check out they didn't even schedule a follow up appointment instead I was told 'she will call you with test results".
in Cape Coral, FL |
I am totally disappointed with the way I was treated as I was trying to become established as a new patient. I was running 10 minutes late which I called to notify them and was told that I would not be able to be seen, even though the office was not closing for another hour and there were no other patients. The office staff that answered the phone as I was standing outside the locked office door said I was told to be 30 minutes early which I never was. I do not recommend at all!!
in Cape Coral, FL |
Requested my records, was told it would cost me $1.00 per page. Being at her office only 2x's and needing lab reports, one of which I paid out of pocket, I thought it would not take that long to provide them to me. I called and was told I would hve the by a certain date and requested a call prior to let me know the cost of reports. I have not received either. I will now have to call again due to needing the reports for relocating out of state.
Cape Coral, FL |
We have been seeing Dr. Mackie for ten years. She is extremely helpful during appointments, and reliable. We will not change to anyone else.
in Cape Coral, FL |
I met Dr Mackie when she took care of my Mom. She is everything a Dr should be and more. She listens, she is compassionate and caring. I switched to a specialist because of a new condition I was diagnosed with. Went back to Dr M after 2 visits with the so called specialist. I'll never leave again!!
in Cape Coral, fl |
I was highly recommended to Dr. Mackie by a friend but unfortunately was not able to cancel my new patient appointment because their answer machine was full. Then, without knowing I was hit by surprise and billed with a no show fee for $50.00! Her scheduling staff should've made this known to me when I was scheduling so BEWARE!
Have you seen Dr. Christine Mackie, MD?
Are you Dr. Mackie?