Dr. Christine Lepoudre, DO

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Female

ENT Specialists PC 7575 Grand River Rd Brighton, MI 48114 Get Directions
Dr. Christine Lepoudre, DO

Dr. Christine Lepoudre, DO is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Brighton, MI. She is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Lepoudre is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills and Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Lepoudre's Experience

See how Dr. Lepoudre's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lepoudre

Dr. Lepoudre accepts 21 insurance carriers

Dr. Lepoudre is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lepoudre has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lepoudre's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lepoudre to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Lepoudre's Performance
Farmington, MI |
This women was the most horrible doctor I've ever had experience with. She dismissed the severe pain I was in and told me I was hormonal due to pregnancy. I told her the pain was making me vomit she said that was also hormonal. Before looking in my ear she said I didn't have an infection even the the ER had diagnosed me on two different occasions with both inner and outer. She told me to stop crying because I was going to make it worse then huffed out of the room. I left before she returned.
Howell, MI |
Dr. Lepoudre along with the Oncology staff at Woodland and St. Joseph Ann Arbor saved my life. I have/had stage 4 throat cancer. The doctor successfully removed my cancer that had extensively and aggressively invaded my lymph nodes throughout my neck/head. A very hard job. She and her team gave me a second chance at life. She has excellent skills and I would trust her with my life again.
in Canton MI |
Would have given a zero if possible. Dr Lepoudre was 45 minutes late and when my husband stepped out of the room for a couple of minutes and came back and asked her a question she said: " I don't mean to be rude" but I do have other patients waiting. This is when in fact she could have answered his question instead of saying that rude comment. Her interpersonal savvy skills are poor to say the least and does not keep her appointment time and apologize for being late. Her knowledge seems to be ok
in Howell, MI |
Dr. Lepoudre did an amazing job with my tonsillectomy! She made me feel very comfortable with the whole process. I was already excited as it was to finally be able to get them removed because of the issues I was having with them but even when I woke up after the surgery I could not stop smiling! I would recommend her in a second to anybody that is having issues with their tonsils!!
Have you seen Dr. Christine Lepoudre, DO?
Are you Dr. Lepoudre?

Compare Dr. Lepoudre

Dr. Lepoudre's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
      •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Michigan State University / College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Lepoudre does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lepoudre and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      • Facial Plastic Surgery

• Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Ear Surgery