Learn about Dr. Jordan

Dr. Jordan's Experience

Dr. Jordan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Congestive Heart Failure

• Cryosurgery
  • Earwax Removal
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Pap Smear

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Eastern Virginia Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Virginia Health System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University of Virginia

Dr. Jordan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jordan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jordan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jordan's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jordan to family and friends
Dr. Jordan's Performance
in Blacksburg, VA |
I am always impressed with the courteous and professional service I receive. Dr. Jordan takes the time necessary to answer all of my questions in understandable terms. I always feel like I am getting the best care possible.
Ripplemead Va |
I love Dr. Jordan! She's very personable and knowledgable. I really like how real and down to earth she is.
in Blacksburg, VA |
Dr. Jordan was fantastic! I just had my first appointment with her and based on that meeting, she will be my primary care physician for many, many years. Three things stand out: - she was willing to spend the time necessary to get to know me, my history, and my medical conditions - she listened; there was no sense of moving on to the next patient. - she was attentive and showed empathy - when she called me with test results the next day, she explained what the next steps were. The best ever...
in Christiansburg, VA |
My wife & I have been seeing Dr. Jordan shortly after she joined this practice. We both feel very comfortable seeing her & with her diagnosis. She always takes time to listen to us & our concerns & refers us if needed. We hope she continues as our physician for a long time.
in Blacksburg, VA |
I found Dr. Jordan about 10 years ago. She deals with my quirky personality and medical issues in a compassionate and respectful way that makes me feel comfortable with my treatments. She observes like most doctors, but listens FAR more than most. During appointments you have her full attention. I spent years uncomfortable with most doctors, not able to express myself fully, and dreading appointments, but since I came to Dr. Jordan, I am much healthier and happier.
in Christiansburg, VA |
I would recommend this practice to anyone new in the area, and any of the oldsters too that might just want to find a great doctor!
in Pembroke, VA |
I would recommend Dr. Christine Jordan as one of the most compassionate, thorough, and competent clinical diagnosticians and practitioners that I have visited for my health care. She is truly an internal medicine specialist as well as overall fantastic general medical care provider. As a health care provider myself, I realize the value of a practitioner who always takes the time to review my past and current medical history to provide the most up to date and comprehensive medical treatments.
in Eggleston, VA |
Dr. Christine Jordan is an amazing doctor, she is extremely thorough, she is well-deserving of her award as "best bedside manner", she relates to her patients with her great sense of humor, is an excellent listener to patients when they share their concerns, researches about those concerns and refers the patients to specialists when necessary. She is always willing to "go the extra mile for her patients". I would like to express the ultimate amount of gratitude possible for my doctor, Dr. Jorda
in Christiansburg, VA |
I'm so thankful that Dr. Jordan was recommended to me. At this phase of life, I feel more at ease in talking over health issues with another female. She has always been patient and I've never felt rushed through during my visit as I have experienced in other offices.
in Blacksburg, VA |
I recently had my six month checkup by Dr Jordan. My examination went fine and I had a lot of good discussion with Dr. Jordan concerning ongoing health issues and lifestyle changes I need to make. Dr. Jordan is always honest with me and sometimes I may not like what I hear but I have grown to totally trust her and know that she will do what is right. I've gone through a lot of doctors over the years and Dr. Jordan is my favorite
Have you seen Dr. Christine Jordan, MD?
Are you Dr. Jordan?

• Golden Rule
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthSmart
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • UniCare