Dr. Christine Hodyl, DO

General Surgery | Female

Dr. Christine Hodyl, DO
Dr. Christine Hodyl, DO is a general surgery doctor who practices in Valley Stream, NY. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Hodyl is affiliated with South Nassau Communities Hospital.

Dr. Hodyl's Experience

See how Dr. Hodyl's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hodyl

Dr. Hodyl accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Hodyl is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hodyl has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hodyl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hodyl to family and friends
    Dr. Hodyl's Performance
    Rockaway Park, NY |
    Dr. Christine Hodyl, is in my opinion, one of the top Breast Surgeons. I had the pleasure of meeting her many years ago when my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Since then she has treated my mom, my 2 sisters and myself. She is a brilliant surgeon with a loving, caring, professional bedside manner. She takes time to explain everything in a calm precise manner. She gives you her undivided attention as you ask your questions. Her and her wonderful staff, are remarkable !
    in OCEANSIDE, NY |
    Dr Hodyl did my surgery and she was top notch. No reason to go into Manhattan when we have the best of the best right here in South Nassau Hospital. I could not recommend the entire staff - from Dr. Hodyl and her surgical team, to Dr Lee and the Oncology team, to Dr. Wu and the radiation therapists. All were wonderful and super professional. They turned a crappy prospect into a great experience.
    in Massapequa, NY |
    Dr. Hodyl cares. I went to Dr. H in a scared and fragile state. She fostered comfort and positive thoughts in me and my circle of support, which I believe is just as import as being a talented surgeon. As a 28 year old woman I would recommend Dr. H to EVERY woman. Her team of nurses, her nurse navigator Eileen Sino, and plastic surgeon Dr. Ott-Young provided me with the emotional support I needed and reconstructed beautiful breasts for me.
    in Baldwin, NY |
    Where do I begin. This doctor is a person before a surgeon. She is professional, caring, and exact in her surgery. I have known her for many years and she remains very true. I am recovery very recent surgery and feel very comfortable. I thank God every day!
    in Malverne, NY |
    Dr. Hodyl is a master of her gift. I was fortunately placed in her care when I was diagnosed with my cancer. From the day I stepped into her office she had a calming, respectful and genuine concern for my well being. Dr. Hodyl never made choices for me, rather educated me about how to decide which choices may be best for me. I attended her seminar at South Nassau Hospital, and walked away impowered by the information she presented. Knowledge is power, and I had a great teacher , Dr. Hodyl!
    in Woodmere, NY |
    Very professional and caring . Expert surgeon with a relaxed manner. Wonderful exremely organized and caring staff. WINNER OF A DOCTOR AND OFFICE STAFF. Made everything easy with my appointments and insurance. Her South Nassau hospital team did a fantastic job. They explained everything patiently. Super impressed. And happy not to travel to Manhattan !!! High end doctor minutes away....so lucky Dr. Abraham Port ( my radiologist) recommended her!
    Have you seen Dr. Christine Hodyl, DO?
    Are you Dr. Hodyl?

Dr. Hodyl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
    •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Hodyl has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hodyl's Board Certifications

• General Surgery

Dr. Hodyl does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hodyl and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology

Graduated in 1992

• Polish

Dr. Hodyl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hodyl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery
    • Breast Surgery

Dr. Hodyl does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hodyl and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.