Dr. Christine Hodyl, DO

Dr. Christine Hodyl, DO

Breast Surgery  |
Dr. Christine Hodyl, DO is a breast surgery doctor who practices in Valley Stream, NY. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Hodyl is affiliated with South Nassau Communities Hospital.

1 S Central Ave

Valley Stream, NY 11580

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Hodyl

Dr. Hodyl's Experience

Dr. Hodyl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Breast Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery

• Breast Surgery

• General Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Surgery*

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Hodyl has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Hodyl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hodyl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hodyl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hodyl to family and friends
Dr. Hodyl's Performance
in oceanside, ny |
I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and someone suggested I see Dr. Hodyl. That suggestion was the best thing that has happened to me. She is a very patient, kind, and compassionate doctor. She answered every question I had and took as much time with me as I needed to feel secure. She removed all of the cancer and did a beautiful job with my surgery. I have complete faith and confidence in Dr. Hodyl. I feel very lucky to have found such a wonderful surgeon.
Rockaway Park, NY |
Dr. Christine Hodyl, is in my opinion, one of the top Breast Surgeons. I had the pleasure of meeting her many years ago when my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer. Since then she has treated my mom, my 2 sisters and myself. She is a brilliant surgeon with a loving, caring, professional bedside manner. She takes time to explain everything in a calm precise manner. She gives you her undivided attention as you ask your questions. Her and her wonderful staff, are remarkable !
in OCEANSIDE, NY |
Dr Hodyl did my surgery and she was top notch. No reason to go into Manhattan when we have the best of the best right here in South Nassau Hospital. I could not recommend the entire staff - from Dr. Hodyl and her surgical team, to Dr Lee and the Oncology team, to Dr. Wu and the radiation therapists. All were wonderful and super professional. They turned a crappy prospect into a great experience.
in Massapequa, NY |
Dr. Hodyl cares. I went to Dr. H in a scared and fragile state. She fostered comfort and positive thoughts in me and my circle of support, which I believe is just as import as being a talented surgeon. As a 28 year old woman I would recommend Dr. H to EVERY woman. Her team of nurses, her nurse navigator Eileen Sino, and plastic surgeon Dr. Ott-Young provided me with the emotional support I needed and reconstructed beautiful breasts for me.
in Baldwin, NY |
Where do I begin. This doctor is a person before a surgeon. She is professional, caring, and exact in her surgery. I have known her for many years and she remains very true. I am recovery very recent surgery and feel very comfortable. I thank God every day!
in Malverne, NY |
Dr. Hodyl is a master of her gift. I was fortunately placed in her care when I was diagnosed with my cancer. From the day I stepped into her office she had a calming, respectful and genuine concern for my well being. Dr. Hodyl never made choices for me, rather educated me about how to decide which choices may be best for me. I attended her seminar at South Nassau Hospital, and walked away impowered by the information she presented. Knowledge is power, and I had a great teacher , Dr. Hodyl!
in Woodmere, NY |
Very professional and caring . Expert surgeon with a relaxed manner. Wonderful exremely organized and caring staff. WINNER OF A DOCTOR AND OFFICE STAFF. Made everything easy with my appointments and insurance. Her South Nassau hospital team did a fantastic job. They explained everything patiently. Super impressed. And happy not to travel to Manhattan !!! High end doctor minutes away....so lucky Dr. Abraham Port ( my radiologist) recommended her!
Have you seen Dr. Christine Hodyl, DO?
Are you Dr. Hodyl?

See our Breast Surgery Specialist at NYU Winthrop Hospital

Visit Dr. Hodyl

Dr. Hodyl accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
    BlueConnect HMO
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP) HMO