Dr. Christine Gould, MD

Cosmetic MedicineFemaleAge 57

Cosmetic Medicine

Dr. Christine Gould, MD is a Cosmetic Medicine Specialist in Fairfield, CT and has over 31 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ in 1991. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Christine Gould, MD

All About You Medical Spa Fairfield CT

79 S Benson Rd Fairfield, CT 06824

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Gould treats your condition or procedure

• Varicose Veins
  • VelaShape™ Cellulite Treatment
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Gould accepts

Dr. Gould accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Gould's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gould

She was absolutely phenomenal. She was friendly, pleasant, supportive, and drew you in. She was also professional. She treated me with care and gentleness. The procedure was done in a smooth manner. Intelligent woman. It's looking auspicious. Thank you Dr. Gould.
Jay – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
Dr. Gould is caring, knowledgeable, and professional. She adds a personal touch to patient care and her entire staff is spectacular; especially Kirsten. Dr. Gould and Kirsten created a treatment program to best address my issues and throughout the process, I have been made to feel valued and important to them. I was considering surgery and Dr. Gould gave me a better option that is non-invasive. I cannot say enough great things about Kirsten. She made the treatments that I decided on easy, pleasant, and effective. I'm so grateful for Dr. Gould's, Kirsten's, and the staff's help and kindness. I highly recommend All About You Spa.
Cool Breeze – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
I would like to thank Dr. Gould and her professional staff for their kindness and caring before, during and after my treatment. Dr. Gould explained everything to me carefully and answered all of my questions. I had three follow up sessions in order to check on my progress. The plasma pen treatment was a better choice than surgery. I will continue to be a client of Dr. Goulds and would highly recommend her to others.
Aug 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
I initially went to Dr. Gould with my daughter who received a lip injection. She did a fantastic job . I heard about the plasma pen from her and decided to go for it. I did my entire face and have to admit on day 2 I was wondering why did I do this???? It is now day 12 and I am very happy and my skin is getting better each day! The staff is fantastic and even called me on a Sunday morning early to see if I was okay! They have consistently been following up and I am so happy I found them!!! Way better than others I have gone to. HIGHLY recommend!
Victoria – Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Gould and her staff. They all put me at ease and I was very satisfied with my results. Dr. Gould is very attentive and has a passion for her her profession. She takes the time to listen to you and works with you. Her latest procedure is the Plasma Pen and I couldn’t be happier. The recovery took about 5 days and the results were instant. I would definitely be back!!!
M.F in Milford , CT – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
One year ago, I had a full face Profound, CO2 for my eyes and Halo treatments done together. I can’t tell you how happy I am with the results! Before meeting Dr Gould, I had a couple consultations with other doctors. They would only suggest with they were able to do. Because Dr. Gould has a wide range of things she can do, she will tell you what she genuinely believes is best for you. My results were amazing. I feel I was well-prepared and counseled about things like pain and downtime. I can’t say enough good things about Dr. Gould and the staff. I had been through a difficult period in my life and the stress showed really on my face and aged me. I can tell you that I feel like a new woman and I look younger and better than I did before. I’m thoroughly pleased with everything!
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
This Dr. does not return calls after she has seen a patient. She is only out to make money
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
I am a beauty professional in the area and I not only see Dr. Christine Gould, but trust her fully with everyone of my clients. She is more than an aesthetics specialist, she is a thorough Medical Doctor who fully incorporates all areas of health into the beauty world. The monitoring of Hormone levels, sleep, diet, and exercise are all apart of her care plan and I could not be happier with how I look and feel! The office is relaxing and friendly. Dr. Gould’s suggestions are never pushy or overw
Kate Mancini in Fairfield , CT – Dec 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
I cannot say enough nice things about Dr. Gould. She is compassionate, professional and amazing at what she does. Her office and staff make you feel comfortable and right at home. I would recommend anyone going to her for any procedure.
Aug 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
Dr Gould truly cares about her patients. She takes the time to learn about her patients wishes and figures out a plan that works within their budget and needs. I went in seeking help for body contouring and was shown all the choices Dr Gould had to offer. We devised a plan that used a few different procedures and I'm on my way to a more healthy body that I'm happy with! Thank you Dr Gould for helping me!
Elizabeth Brooks in Fairfield ct – May 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
I went to Dr. Gould over a year ago for a belly reduction procedure. She was very friendly and convinced me to have the SculpScure rather then CoolSculpting because "it would yield better results". How about NO results! I didn't loose as much a cm. She is so sweet that she was able to convince me this would work and scammed me out of 2000K. Not to mention, she NEVER called me back to check on me or anything. I wouldn't recommend her or her spa to anyone!
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jenn in Woodbridge, CT – Mar 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
Very pleasant and professional Took time to connect with me as a person. Very knowledgeable!!! I would highly recommend her and her amazing staff
Julia S in New Canaan CT – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
My experience with Dr. Gould has been nothing short of amazing, personal, fun and extremely comfortable. She REALLY cares about you, and literally gives you the best deal possible for the procedures. You can tell she really just LOVES her job and her patients also. Always exuding complete positivity, compassion, and simply joy I highly recommend anyone to visit her office and experience her loveliness, while being beautified at the best price all at the same time :)
Shafiq Zaib in Fairfield, CT – Mar 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
Extremely knowledgable and focused on client care; very professional and yet she has a wonderful personable quality that provides comfort and trust. Highly recommend her!
LD in Fairfield, CT – Feb 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
Got an appointment quickly! Her knowledge is off the charts! Loved how she explained how procedure works and put me at ease. She took the time to answer ALL my questions and never rushed. I love my face! I was delighted with the pricing on top of everything else! Will be referring people to her without hesitation.
Janet S in Easron – Dec 31, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?
I was most impressed with Dr, Gould right from her smile and hello. She put me right at ease, making recommendations and she was able to fit me in quite quickly. The actual process was a challenge but i'm so worth it! i just had to plan to be able to get time in her schedule when i had time off from my work, she was most accomodating, my second trip was easier and left a small bruise but is clearing up in the time frame i had allowed. i'll be back for more.
barbara f in Fairfield, CT – Nov 23, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Gould, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gould?