Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo, MD

Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo, MD

Gastroenterology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Christine Frissora-Rodeo, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY. She graduated from Weill Cornell Medical College and specializes in gastroenterology.

1305 York Ave

New York, NY 10021

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • First Choice Health
  • Golden Rule

Learn about Dr. Frissora-Rodeo

See how frequently Dr. Frissora-Rodeo performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Diarrhea
Gas-Bloat Syndrome

Dr. Frissora-Rodeo's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Frissora-Rodeo "I am Ivy League trained and Board Certified in Gastroenterology. Many of my patients have seen several other physicians before me. This is a challenging but rewardinggroup. Many of my patients are Doctors wives, family members, children, or friends. I do love being the Doctors' Doctor. I always try to think of safe treatment approaches to help the patients. We have an NIH funded clinical trial for Acupuncture with Dr. Joyce Anastasi 212 365 0346 for patients who are eligible and interested."

• Gastroenterology

Dr. Frissora-Rodeo does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Cornell
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Mount Sinai Medical Center
  • Colum-St Lukes RHC
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Frissora-Rodeo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Frissora-Rodeo has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Frissora-Rodeo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frissora-Rodeo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Frissora-Rodeo's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frissora-Rodeo to family and friends

Dr. Frissora-Rodeo's Performance

EXCELLENT DOCTOR AND VERY KMOWLEDGEABLE
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I know Dr. Frissora- Rodeo for more than 11 years. My experiences with Dr Frissora and her team were beyond my belief. My wait times in both the waiting room and the exam room were not more than 15 min! The staff provided excellent professional and courteous care.Dr. Frissora has amazing "bedside...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This woman did not examine me and never asked about my symptoms. She did talk a lot about my father's lung cancer which I had innocently listed on my healthform, and how I most likely had lung camcer and breast cancer as a result. She also wrote that I had malignant masses in my colon. This was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The absolute worst experience. Does not listen nor care if you are ill. Self-absorbed with no compassion or initiative to follow-up regarding tests or treatments. Prescribes a litany of strategies and has no idea that what she said at the next visit which is almost impossible to schedule. She is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr Frissora is an astute listener, a thorough clinician and will take the time to listen to symptoms, complaints and assess your condition. She diagnosed, treated and reassessed my condition and offered to be available if I ever needed to call for problems or questions. I highly recommend her!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dr. Frissora-Rodeo?