Dr. Christine Fisher, MD

Dr. Christine Fisher, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 44

Dr. Christine Fisher, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Fisher has more experience with Breast Surgery and Plastic Surgery than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as St. David's Medical Center and St. David's North Austin Medical Center. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fisher to book an appointment.

Austin Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

New Patient?
Christine Fisher MD2905 San Gabriel St Ste 100 Austin, TX 78705
    • Sat: closed

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Fisher's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fisher

Dr. Fisher?
The Doctor, facility and staff are top notch! I am so happy with my results, only wish I had done it sooner!
Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I highly, highly recommend Dr. Fisher! After losing a significant amount of weight, I wanted to show my weight loss and muscle building work. I saw three plastic surgeons and left feeling underwhelmed. Then I made an appointment with Dr. Christine Fisher and spent more than an hour in her office on my first visit. She took everything I asked, explained, and hoped for seriously. I immediately responded to her warmth and confidence and was ready to begin the process of deciding what exactly we would do to show my work. This was my surgeon. After the procedure, her nursing staff became my team! I emailed with questions, I called and was always provided with solid solutions. The entire office knew me by name every time I walked in the door. I was (and am) so comfortable with Dr. Fisher’s office, I honestly miss our chats! The results were amazing! I have symmetry and perk again. I knew Dr. Fisher had succeeded with everything I had hoped for. I can’t imagine doing this with anyone other
CK – May 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I had the extreme good fortune to meet doctor Fisher after I was diagnosed with BRCA2 gene mutation, which significantly increases the likelihood of developing breast cancer. I interviewed multiple plastic surgeons before making the decision to proceed with a double mastectomy and reconstruction with Dr. Fisher. Dr. Fisher spent a great deal of time with me at our initial meeting. She drew pictures of the procedure, explained the stages in detail and answered my questions for more than 90 minutes! I am now looking at this journey in the rear view mirror with a huge smile on my face. I simply don't have the words to express how grateful I am for the technical expertise, compassion and passion for perfection demonstrated by everyone in her practice. I can truly say that my "After" looks even better than my "Before". I am beyond excited to feel so good in my own skin. I have referred several friends to Dr. Fisher and will continue to do so. Sherri
Jul 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Fisher and her team are AMAZING. They are highly skilled, compassionate and easy to talk to. I had a double mastectomy with DIEP reconstruction and I am so happy with the final results. When it comes to the DIEP procedure, you want to make sure you have the best surgeon you can find on your side. I would recommend Dr. Fisher and her team without hesitation.
Chris K in Llano, TX – Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr Fisher is excellent! And her entire "team" are committed to providing the best care possible! I had breast reconstruction recently and the team made me feel like part of the family at Dr. Fisher's office.
Tammy in Fredericksburg, TX – Feb 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Fisher off and on for about 5 years for a variety of services. She is a perfectionist by far. If you're looking to "update" your body, she's the one you want to see. She recently opened her new clinic in Austin and offers a large variety of services. This clinic is top of the line. I have already tried a couple and absolutely love the staff - very professional and very competent. Whatever you need, they have it!
Cheri in Liberty Hill, TX – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Very professional and personal. Could not have gotten better.
Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago. I had a double masectomy and I thought my world was ending. I'm a single mother with a special needs child. Dr. Fisher and her team laid out a clear plan for me and explained every step of the way. I got a DEEP FLAP reconstruction. It's taken awhile to recover but I'm seeing the results. I'm on the other side now. Not only is Dr. Fisher a doctor but she's a true artist. I feel beautiful.
Jan 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Facing a body-altering medical situation, I chose Dr. Fisher for several reasons. Her website's Before & After Photo Gallery helped me envision outcomes for my age, physique and circumstance. With thoughtful questions and illustrations, Dr. Fisher helped me reach a decision with some confidence. Her offices are sparkling; her staff are welcoming & well-informed. I had a happy result and easy recovery, which went just as described. Thanks, Dr. Fisher, and all your supportive staff!
D in Austin, TX – Dec 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Fisher and her team are amazing. Kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgable. Her devotion and passion for her field is evident immediately as is her care and concern for her patients. Her ability to offer peace and assurance combined with her commanding confidence as a highly-skilled surgeon are unparalleled. The office is both pristine and soothing & is a reflection of her attention to detail and desire for the highest aesthetic standards. I highly recommend Dr. Fisher.
BeAboutIt04 – Aug 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Fisher is a great reconstruction surgeon. My surgery results were better than I had hoped. I may look better than before the cancer surgery.
Linda in Cedar Park, TX – Aug 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr.Fisher and her team are remarkable! I received the halo facial treatment by Dr.Fisher and her team and my results have been spectacular! They gave me back the skin of my youth and so much more! They are kind, professional and personalize every step of the way for you! If you are looking for quality care this is the team & place for wonderful results and equally wonderful care!
Stephanie in Austin – Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Christine Fisher is an outstanding surgeon. I came to her when I learned that I needed a double mastectomy and reconstruction. From my initial surgery and throughout the couple of months leading up to my final reconstruction, my expectations have been exceeded every time I have had the opportunity to visit her office. In addition, her entire staff is amazing. Every person who works with Dr. Fisher has treated me with incredible care. I highly recommend Dr. Fisher and her practice to anyone.
Suzanne in Austin, TX – Apr 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I had a “mommy makeover “ and I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Fisher and her team are professional and warm at the same time. I recommend Dr. Fisher to anyone in the market for some “upgrades.” I never thought I would feel this fantastic after my procedure but what she did for me was life changing and I got my confidence back and I couldn’t be happier!
Austin TX – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Absolutely. Dr. Fisher is very thorough and exacting in her explanation of the surgery you may need. There is a very easy and cheerful vibe from her staff and that means they are all happy to be there! Wonderful practice to have been suggested to by my Cancer Surgeon, Dr. Jane Nelson, MD.
NL in Leander,TX – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Very happy patient! I had a nipple sparing double mastectomy with tissue expanders and then implants with fat grafting. My body looks better than it did before cancer and you cannot see any scars. I am so pleased with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Fisher and her team.
Susan in Austin, TX – Mar 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I recently made the decision to have the Halo by Sciton procedure, a breakthrough laser treatment that combines two types of lasers to create major angel-skin results with minimal downtime, at Dr. Fisher’s office. My 50+ year old face was aging and I noticed my pore size becoming exaggerated and all the “cute freckles” I’d had all these years transforming into larger areas of sun damage, fine lines and slackening. I was quite nervous for the procedure, as I had never had more than a facial at
Mar 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
When I first walked into Dr. Christine Fisher’s office, I noticed the attention to detail, how the colors were soothing and coordinated, and I immediately felt a sense of peace..... that I could trust my medical care to a professional who upholds such a standard of perfection and synergy in all that surrounds her and her patients. This first impression has been confirmed Throughout hospital stay and each visit at her office. This is posted as a Texas credentialed & licensed health professional.
Dr. Dorothy Byrne in Austin, Texas – Mar 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Fisher and staff made me feel comfortable and like I was her most important patient. She went over every aspect of my surgery. They were all courteous and caring. My questions were answered quickly and they treated me with respect. They are extremely thorough! Dr. Fisher doesn't accept anything but the best from herself, her staff, and the hospital. She's straight-forward and tells it like it is. I highly recommend her. Results? I’m whole again!
Kristina Sandifer in Wimberley, TX – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Fisher and her staff are very professional and caring. Everyone made sure all my questions were answered at all times. Dr. Fisher does beautiful work, she explained the surgery and options and made me comfortable with my decision. As a nurse and a patient it is important to me that a physician has a great bedside manner. It is equally important what their peers, the nurses and others they work with say and how they interact. Throughout the process I ONLY heard and observed positive comments.
Donna in Georgetown – Dec 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fisher?

Dr. Fisher accepts

Dr. Fisher accepts the following insurance:

Ambetter
Preferred PPO
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Medicaid
Medicare
Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
Integrated Health Plan (IHP) PPO
Tricare PPO
TRICARE Reserve Select
TRICARE Young Adult -Prime Option
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Frequently Treated by Dr. Fisher

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Fisher treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Fisher treats other conditions, please contact the office at (512) 815-0123.

Breast Surgery

Breast surgery includes breast augmentation and breast reduction, which can be performed for cosmetic or medical reasons, as well as breast reconstruction following mastectomy.Compare with other Breast Surgery specialists.

Typically treats 72% more than similar doctors

Dr. Fisher performs Breast Surgical Procedure more than 69% of their peers

Breast Reduction

Dr. Fisher performs Breast Reduction more than 69% of their peers

Plastic Surgery

Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty that focuses on reconstruction of facial and body features damaged through injury, disease or birth defects in order to restore appearance and/or function.Compare with other Plastic Surgery specialists.

Typically treats 62% more than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

TreatmentsTreatment Frequency
Breast Reduction

Dr. Fisher performs Breast Reduction more than 69% of their peers

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Fisher treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 55% of their peers

Dr. Fisher treats this condition more than 55% of their peers

• Revision Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

I understand the value of establishing and maintaining a personal rapport with my patients. By taking the time to listen and fully discuss a patient's...Read more

Dr. Christine Fisher is a board-certified plastic surgeon focused primarily on taking care of breast cancer patients, specializing in breast reconstruction...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery