Dr. Christine Fisher, MD

Dr. Christine Fisher, MD

Breast Reconstruction Surgery  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Christine Fisher, MD is a breast reconstruction surgery specialist in Austin, TX and has been practicing for 9 years. She specializes in breast reconstruction surgery and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read her story

Christine Fisher, MD

2905 San Gabriel St Ste 100

Austin, TX 78705

• Ambetter
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • FirstCare Health Plans
  • HealthSmart
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas
  • Medicare
  • Oscar Insurance Corporation

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Fisher's experience treating your condition or procedure

• PAP Flap Breast Reconstruction
  • Perforator Flap Breast Reconstruction
  • Revision Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction

I understand the value of establishing and maintaining a personal rapport with my patients. By taking the time to listen and fully discuss a patient's concerns, I ensure that their individual needs are met. My goal is to provide personalized care and to provide the best possible aesthetic and functional outcome for each individual patient.

• Breast Reconstruction Surgery

Dr. Fisher?
Dr. Fisher's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christine Fisher, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Fisher and her team are AMAZING. They are highly skilled, compassionate and easy to talk to. I had a double mastectomy with DIEP reconstruction and I am so happy with the final results. When it comes to the DIEP procedure, you want to make sure you have the best surgeon you can find on your side. I would recommend Dr. Fisher and her team without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr Fisher is excellent! And her entire "team" are committed to providing the best care possible! I had breast reconstruction recently and the team made me feel like part of the family at Dr. Fisher's office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Fisher off and on for about 5 years for a variety of services. She is a perfectionist by far. If you're looking to "update" your body, she's the one you want to see. She recently opened her new clinic in Austin and offers a large variety of services. This clinic is top of the line. I have already tried a couple and absolutely love the staff - very professional and very competent. Whatever you need, they have it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Very professional and personal. Could not have gotten better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer a year ago. I had a double masectomy and I thought my world was ending. I'm a single mother with a special needs child. Dr. Fisher and her team laid out a clear plan for me and explained every step of the way. I got a DEEP FLAP reconstruction. It's taken awhile to recover but I'm seeing the results. I'm on the other side now. Not only is Dr. Fisher a doctor but she's a true artist. I feel beautiful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Facing a body-altering medical situation, I chose Dr. Fisher for several reasons. Her website's Before & After Photo Gallery helped me envision outcomes for my age, physique and circumstance. With thoughtful questions and illustrations, Dr. Fisher helped me reach a decision with some confidence. Her offices are sparkling; her staff are welcoming & well-informed. I had a happy result and easy recovery, which went just as described. Thanks, Dr. Fisher, and all your supportive staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Fisher and her team are amazing. Kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgable. Her devotion and passion for her field is evident immediately as is her care and concern for her patients. Her ability to offer peace and assurance combined with her commanding confidence as a highly-skilled surgeon are unparalleled. The office is both pristine and soothing & is a reflection of her attention to detail and desire for the highest aesthetic standards. I highly recommend Dr. Fisher.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Fisher is a great reconstruction surgeon. My surgery results were better than I had hoped. I may look better than before the cancer surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr.Fisher and her team are remarkable! I received the halo facial treatment by Dr.Fisher and her team and my results have been spectacular! They gave me back the skin of my youth and so much more! They are kind, professional and personalize every step of the way for you! If you are looking for quality care this is the team & place for wonderful results and equally wonderful care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Christine Fisher is an outstanding surgeon. I came to her when I learned that I needed a double mastectomy and reconstruction. From my initial surgery and throughout the couple of months leading up to my final reconstruction, my expectations have been exceeded every time I have had the opportunity to visit her office. In addition, her entire staff is amazing. Every person who works with Dr. Fisher has treated me with incredible care. I highly recommend Dr. Fisher and her practice to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I had a “mommy makeover “ and I am thrilled with my results. Dr. Fisher and her team are professional and warm at the same time. I recommend Dr. Fisher to anyone in the market for some “upgrades.” I never thought I would feel this fantastic after my procedure but what she did for me was life changing and I got my confidence back and I couldn’t be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Absolutely. Dr. Fisher is very thorough and exacting in her explanation of the surgery you may need. There is a very easy and cheerful vibe from her staff and that means they are all happy to be there! Wonderful practice to have been suggested to by my Cancer Surgeon, Dr. Jane Nelson, MD.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Very happy patient! I had a nipple sparing double mastectomy with tissue expanders and then implants with fat grafting. My body looks better than it did before cancer and you cannot see any scars. I am so pleased with my results. I would highly recommend Dr. Fisher and her team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I recently made the decision to have the Halo by Sciton procedure, a breakthrough laser treatment that combines two types of lasers to create major angel-skin results with minimal downtime, at Dr. Fisher’s office. My 50+ year old face was aging and I noticed my pore size becoming exaggerated and all the “cute freckles” I’d had all these years transforming into larger areas of sun damage, fine lines and slackening. I was quite nervous for the procedure, as I had never had more than a facial at
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
When I first walked into Dr. Christine Fisher’s office, I noticed the attention to detail, how the colors were soothing and coordinated, and I immediately felt a sense of peace..... that I could trust my medical care to a professional who upholds such a standard of perfection and synergy in all that surrounds her and her patients. This first impression has been confirmed Throughout hospital stay and each visit at her office. This is posted as a Texas credentialed & licensed health professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Fisher and staff made me feel comfortable and like I was her most important patient. She went over every aspect of my surgery. They were all courteous and caring. My questions were answered quickly and they treated me with respect. They are extremely thorough! Dr. Fisher doesn't accept anything but the best from herself, her staff, and the hospital. She's straight-forward and tells it like it is. I highly recommend her. Results? I’m whole again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr. Fisher and her staff are very professional and caring. Everyone made sure all my questions were answered at all times. Dr. Fisher does beautiful work, she explained the surgery and options and made me comfortable with my decision. As a nurse and a patient it is important to me that a physician has a great bedside manner. It is equally important what their peers, the nurses and others they work with say and how they interact. Throughout the process I ONLY heard and observed positive comments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer 1-3-2017 and had a double mastectomy 1-10-2017, I was referred to doctor Fisher for my reconstruction. From the moment I walked into the office the staff was kind, caring and helpful. Dr. Fisher encouraged and guided me through each step of the way, she was kind and patient giving me the opportunity to ask any and all questions, I had the Diep Flap and I couldn’t of been in better hands, Fisher is a skilled surgeon, Crystal has also been a Blessing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Great, caring and extremely knowledgable physician. I was able to see her almost immediately after my cancer diagnosis. She was extremely thorough in explaining options and procedures to me and my husband. I highly recommend Dr. Fisher and her excellent PA's Chrystal and Rebecca.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christine Fisher, MD?
Dr Fisher is an artist and is warm and caring. She has also built a staff that pays attention to detail and treats you the way you should be treated in every medical office. I became her patient when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. I prayed for guidance and ended up in her office. She even helped me find my Oncologist and got me in to that office the very same day! She cares deeply about her patient and it was important to her that I feel whole again! I love her!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fisher?

Christine Fisher, MD

HealthSmart
Humana Health Plan of Texas
Medicaid
Medicare
Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
Integrated Health Plan (IHP) PPO
Tricare PPO
TRICARE Reserve Select
TRICARE Young Adult -Prime Option
Medicaid

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Fisher treats patients.