Dr. Christine Edwards, MD

Dr. Christine Edwards, MD

Maternal Medicine  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Christine Edwards, MD is a maternal medicine specialist in Celebration, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med in 1998 and specializes in maternal medicine, fetal medicine, and more.Read her story

400 Celebration Pl

Celebration, FL 34747

Learn about Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Edwards "My passion for preventative medicine and healthy lifestyle education brought me to the CHA team of physicians in 2007, after practicing both urgent care and traditional family medicine for six years. Outside of CHA, I volunteer my time, providing compassionate health care for underprivileged and underserved patients at Shepherd's Hope Clinic, and with Boggy Creek Camp for children with chronic medical conditions. And, of course, I strive to "practice what I preach" – balancing my time between my profession, family, and community service, while still devoting time to be as healthy as I can be."

This content was provided by Dr. Edwards "With two young children, I know firsthand the challenges busy professionals face when balancing the demands of work and family, while trying to eat right, stay fit, sleep well, manage stress – for themselves, and their families. I am motivated by helping clients fine-tune their lifestyles, so they – and their families – are rewarded by improved health and well-being."

• Maternal Medicine

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Florida Hospital Orlando Family Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Edwards' Performance

Not sure you are the doctor, but on April 26, 2017 my wife and I were involved in a hit and run in our Corvette. A doctor that looks like you came to me to check my vitals till EMS arrived. I never got to thank you for being there for my wife and I. We were not injured just shook up. If it was you,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0