Dr. Christine Edwards, MD

Dr. Christine Edwards, MD

Maternal-Fetal Medicine | Female

Florida Peranatel Center LOC 9750 NW 33rd St Ste 120 Coral Springs, FL 33065 Get Directions

Dr. Christine Edwards, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Edwards is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center, Broward Health Coral Springs, Boca Raton Regional Hospital and Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Edwards' Experience

See how Dr. Edwards' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Edwards has admitting privileges.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Edwards to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Edwards' Performance
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I would NEVER recommend or go back to this facility. They completely miss diagnosed my baby twice 1st by stating at 18 weeks US that my baby had a brain abnormality and would 100% be handicapped or at the very least slow. At 33 weeks Dr Edwards also agreed with that diagnosis and additionally stated that my son would have Downs. My baby was born at 38 weeks gestation and 100% normal and advanced for his age. Her and Dr Hernandez caused me so much anxiety and stress.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please call us at 954-255-5799 and ask for Lindsey, so that we may further discuss your comments.
in Tamarac, FL |
Dr. Edwards was thorough every time I went and saw her. She took her time explaining everything to me and what I was expecting. Also, if she noticed something she went and sent you to see someone who specializes in that area. Highly recommend her and her practice. Her receptionists are friendly and always smiling and will do there best to help you.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
The office is clean and professional and efficient and everyone is so friendly and caring. Nothing but great things to say all around. Highly recommended!!
in CORAL SPRINGS |
Ultrasound team was awesome, very friendly yet professional. Great experience would recommend to friends and family.
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Edwards is just simply the best ever and her staff is amazing Annette, Jackie, Theresa ( just to name a few) . I have been going to Dr. Edwards for years and I have no complaints. I looked forward to going into the office and be greeted with a beautiful smile. This year I gave birth to an adorable, healthy little girl. After years of getting pregnant which resulted in miscarriages and different surgeries, I finally was able to carry my daughter full term. Other Doctors turned me away whe
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Edwards gave me an my husband a positive and professional experience. She made us feel comfortable enough to ask questions and she explained everything very well.
in Ft. Lauderdale |
Overreacts to personal belief systems re: health care and lifestyle and oversteps boundaries in medical authority.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Thank you for everything you did for me! This was an amazing experience. I love Dr. Edwards and Dr. Hernandez! The team is so wonderful! I really appreciate all you help! Thank you again from my heart! Emilia
in Parkland, fl |
Dr Edwards is extraordinary! A year ago, I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl. After years of fertility difficulties I finally became pregnant. Dr Edwards was thorough. She took her time during all of my appointments to ensure that my husband and I understood what was happening and felt comfortable with the decisions we were making. Dr Edwards also ensured that I was seen by all other appropriate specialists to support the health of my baby. Thank you for completing our family!
Dr. Edwards was very professional and courteous. She spent time with us explaining everything. She was knowledgable and personable.
Dr. Christine Edwards is the best Perinatalogist in south Florida! She is kind, compassionate, and brilliant. Her bedside manner is amazing and she knows what she is talking about. Nothing beats experience and Dr. Edwards has just that!
Friendly office staff, nurses and doctors. Very efficient and very little wait times before called in for appointment. Very knowledgeable individuals!! Overall, a wonderful experience to start on my journey to motherhood!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I have seen Dr Edwards three times so far this pregnancy. She is always knowledgable, warm, professional and courteous. She takes the time to answer all of our questions and I would definitely recommend her.
Have you seen Dr. Christine Edwards, MD?

Compare Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
      •  Board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Edwards has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Edwards' Board Certifications

Albert Einstein College Med

Completed in 1993

Barnard College, Columbia University

Graduated in 1980

Dr. Edwards does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Edwards and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Maternal-Fetal Medicine