Dr. Christine E. Codding, MD

Rheumatology  |
43 reviews

• Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
  • Principal Financial Group

To provide excellent care for rheumatology patients. I believe patient centered care leads to a strong relationsip with the patient.Read more

Dr. Codding's Experience

See how Dr. Codding's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Codding

Dr. Codding accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Codding has admitting privileges.

Dr. Codding's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Codding to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Codding's Performance
Edmond, OK |
I've been going here for two years. On average I wait no less than 4-5 hours to see her. Often times I see the PA, which is great but still 4 hours wait time. I would have left long ago but I'm fearful of switching as the Rheumatology care is underserved in okc. I think I'm ready now. It's just too awful to wait that long. Not to mention I've gone 2 months, 6 weeks, and 12 weeks without my medications Bc her office staff messed up time and time again.
in Edmond OK |
Dr. Codding is disrespectful of her patient's time. If you have a 3pm appt, do not expect to leave her office before 6:45pm -7:30pm. You will wait a minimum of 2 hrs to be put in a room.When she comes into the room with you, she'll have several tests performed to see the severity of your maladies. She prescribes meds. You get better. Then she'll begin taking you off the meds. If you resist due to increased pain, etc. She quits you. This was done to me and 9 other patients I personally know.
in Ponca City, OK |
My observation was a physician determined to nail down my unexplained pain.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I saw Dr. Codding a few times for fibromyalgia (over a 1 1/2 year period). My experiences were good overall. I did get frustrated because I spent quite a lot of time on the patient questionnaire, and she asked me all the same questions during my first visit. She got me into one of her drug studies which I'm grateful. My problem is with her nurse, Jamie. 7 out of 9 times I had a medication rewed she strung me out. The last time she drug her feet on a Lyrica refill and I had withdrawals.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
My experience with Dr. Coddington was amazing. She basically took me by the hand through my worst time. I have an uncurible syndrome called Bechets and it is very painful. She listened to all my needs and was very attentive. Yeah the wait was long sometimes but that is because she takes great care of her patients. And I could not say enough of her staff. They handled so much of my care with so much professionalism, care and understanding.
in OKC, OK |
I went for one of her routine tests, a total body bone scan, there was one unspecified spot on my head she neglected to follow up on. It turned out to be a brain tumor, thank God it was a slow growing Mengioma. I'm glad my symptoms were not all in my head!
in Midwest City, OK |
I had to wait almost 3 hours just to experience one of the rudest, uncaring & condescending people I have ever had the misfortune of meeting. She could probably help me, & I am in a lot of pain with the R.A., P.A.D., ETC. BUT I'd rather have to suffer a few weeks longer than give this nasty woman anymore of my time or money. By the way, although I had to wait almost 3 hours, she maybe spent 15 mins.with me. Thank God there are many other choices & anyone will be better in my opinion.
in OK |
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I cannot say how awful this woman is. She was condescending, she did not listen. She told me I was mentally ill and did not have chronic pain. Just so you know Dr. Codding, I have RA, I have spinal stenosis, and I have fibro. Thank you for nothing.
Have you seen Dr. Christine E. Codding, MD?
Are you Dr. Codding?

Compare Dr. Codding

More Rheumatology Specialists like Dr. Codding at INTEGRIS

Dr. Codding's Care Philosophy

Dr. Codding's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Rheumatology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Codding has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Codding's Board Certifications

• Rheumatology

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Chronic Pain
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Dry Eyes
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Psoriatic Arthritis

Graduated in 1986

Completed in 1987

Completed in 1989

Completed in 1991

Dr. Codding does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Codding and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Rheumatology