Dr. Christine Brass-Jones, DO

Dr. Christine Brass-Jones, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Christine Brass-Jones, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Mesa, AZ and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg in 1995 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

2152 S Vineyard Ste 138

Mesa, AZ 85210

Learn about Dr. Brass-Jones

See how frequently Dr. Brass-Jones performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
C-Section
Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

Dr. Brass-Jones's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Brass-Jones does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Brass-Jones has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brass-Jones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brass-Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brass-Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brass-Jones' Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brass-Jones to family and friends

Dr. Brass-Jones' Performance

GOOD

Dr. Brass has delivered both of our babies and Maryanne has guided me through our infertility challenges. Both providers have treated me with utter respect and kindness, and have always guided me amply as we made our way through two pregnancies and one miscarriage. I also appreciate Dr. Brass’...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Brass is wonderful! I absolutely trust her and can tell that she absolutely loves her patients and what she does.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2
Dr Brass delivered my baby boy via c section, she made me feel safe and was very compassionate while in surgery, I felt good going into surgery with her and the team of nurses that assisted and helped during the delivery. Shes a great doctor overall. I would recommend her to friends an family who...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
As always I was happy with Dr. Brass kindness & interest in my health. She explains everything in detail & wants to make sure you understand correctly what she will be doing & why. If need be, & usually this is the case, I have questions which are answered clearly so that I’m knowledgeable about my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr. Brass and the whole office. She truly cares about her patients and does a fantastic job. She delivered my daughter 5 years ago, she did an amazing job with my c-section and now I only trust her. She is very honest and open minded and I love it.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0