Family Medicine  |
Dr. Christine Aziz, MD
Dr. Christine Aziz, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Deland, FL. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Aziz is affiliated with Florida Hospital Deland.

151 Victoria Commons Blvd Ste 102

Deland, FL 32724

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Aziz

Dr. Aziz's Experience

Dr. Aziz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Dr. Aziz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aziz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aziz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aziz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aziz to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Aziz's Performance
in DeLand, FL |
Dr. Aziz took the time to understand my rather complicated concerns, and to explain my options in enough detail that I could make an informed decision about my health. I don't mind waiting a bit longer to be seen, if I know I'll get the attention I need once I'm with her. She's very professional and absolutely cares about me and my health.
Deland, FL |
Established patient who has experienced much of what the other reviewers have stated below. It's as though she has no interest in seeing patients/running a successful business. Her staff refuses to schedule patients for routine illnesses that PCP's explicitly treat. She also failed to follow up on test results that were being transferred from another facility, despite having a signed release and specific request by the patient. Also, her (obese) nurse never smiles/has terrible bedside manner.
San Francisco, CA |
I suspected my mother (established patient) had pneumonia or bronchitis. I called to schedule an appt but was told they would call me back after consulting with the doctor instead of simply scheduling her. 3 hours later, they said she needed to go to the ER if we suspected pneumonia. We aren't the doctor, she is. Shouldn't she have seen her to rule out bronchitis and then referred to the ER? Very strange that she expected laypeople to make that determination and refused to see her patient.
Deland, FL |
Forget about this doctor. You have to submit your paperwork and then request all your records sent over. Then they will call you to set an appointment! It took two weeks to get the paperwork by mail in same to I brought the paperwork over personally May 1. I said I want to get an appointment for in the month of May. They said, yes, they can. They called back a week later to set the appointment and the only appointment I could get was June 8! Insane! How do I even know I like the dr? Why all this
in Deland, FL |
You have to pay out of pocket for a first time met and greet with the doctor. This does not count as an annual physical. What a joke of a policy. Go somewhere else as all the other reviews have stated.
Deland, FL |
Her office is new and the staff is friendly. They know you by name, which is nice. When you call, they answer; rather then being sent through a queue. She spends a considerable amount of time in the exam room with you and takes every opportunity to explain her thought process and why she's doing what she is doing.
in DeLand, FL |
I posted a comment on her Facebook ad but it was deleted. My wife tried to get an appointment with Dr. Aziz because we live in Victoria Park and it would be close and convenient. The front office consists of the rudest and probably the most useless staff I have ever witnessed. My wife's former doctor's office faxed her records three times. She finally got so disgusted with them that she called her former doctor and asked to be reinstated. I would never recommend Dr. Aziz! HORRIBLE OFFICE!
in Deltona, Fl |
I've been seeing Dr. Aziz for almost 2 years now. I noticed during my most recent visit there were a couple of new staff members working there that I had not met before. They were very friendly, seemed experienced and well trained. Although I didn't have any issues with the staff who worked there before, I think the people who are there now are great and compliment Dr. Aziz and her caring nature.
in Traverse City, MI |
I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews for Dr. Aziz and her staff. In my experience, she's a competent, friendly and warm professional. My son and I are both patients. She and her staff always treat us with respect, see us in a timely fashion and provide us with outstanding care. I don't hesitate to highly recommend Dr. Aziz!
Deland, FL |
If you want a doctor that is not confident in treating you for things that must GP's can treat, then she is the one for you! she will refer to specialists 99.9 percent if the time. What's the point of having a GP then? Her nurse and staff are rude too! And her hours for existing patience are awful. You basically have to take a day off if you need to see her bc she only sees existing patients during the day. Her late afternoons are for new patients only. Horrible way to run a practice.
in Florida |
Unbelievable. Was simply trying to make an initial appointment with the doctor's office. My first phone call the phone was picked up and then hung up. My second phone call and the office member picked up and I explained my situation recently being released from the hospital with a PICC line and the urgency for me to have a primary care physician. The lady on the phone said well you're not going to get in today because we're done for the day. Advise medical records must be reviewed before being s
in DeLand, FL |
SO many disappointments with this office. The staff is incredibly rude. They care more about their policies than the patient or communication. They treat patients like they are children. They are not the least bit flexible. The purpose of being established is to get seen when you are sick. I go to urgent care instead because they can't see me or my family when we are sick. Records transferred. Won't be back.
I am a former patient of Dr. Aziz. Tried to come back and JESSIE told me I couldn't because they did not have my records. Drove 2 hrs to Ocala and was told by 2 of my former offices that they did send them giving dates they were sent. I was lied to and denied an appointment. I agree with others that office staff needs attitude adjustment or be replaced. Sad because I would not have returned if I did not like Dr. Aziz as a doctor and person. I hope she reads these reviews.
in Lake Helen, FL |
I was scheduled for a meet the dr.. and establish...lol meet and greet.. just a way to get more money... scheduled for 820am and dr doesnt even come in till 9... I was at door at 810 and it was locked, though door says hrs are 8am for opening... I waited till 9 Dr. still wasnt there... I walked out... I wont be held hostage and the staff also was not very polite..
in Deltona, FL |
I have not met Dr Aziz yet, and I doubt I will ever meet her due to office staff unfriendliness and rude treatment by a particular person, JESSIE in that office. She 'yanked' the patient profile form from my hand, stating that 'the forms belong to the office and not to me'
Have you seen Dr. Christine Aziz, MD?
Are you Dr. Aziz?

BlueDental Choice
  • CHAMPVA
  • CoreSource
    Emblem Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
    Preferred PPO
    Select HMO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • POMCO Group