Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD

Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Female

Houston Female Urology, Houston, TX 18400 Katy Fwy Ste 530, Houston, TX 77094 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I am the only urologist in Texas that is focused 100% on female urology. It is my mission to provide the very best urologic care for females with skill, gentleness, and professionalism. I use the very best surgical and non-surgical techniques to help my patients be free of bladder problems so that they can live their lives again. I have opened a new office, and the old grades are based on my old office. We are striving to give you 5 STAR care at Houston Female Urology!Read more

Dr. Pramudji's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Pramudji's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pramudji

Dr. Pramudji accepts 14 insurance carriers

14 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Pramudji has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Pramudji

Dr. Pramudji's Review Details
4.6 based on 89 responses
Experience with Dr. Pramudji
Dr. Pramudji's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (84)
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pramudji has excellent bedside manner. I have never had to wait when visiting her office. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.
in Katy, TX |
It was very positive and relaxed for a first visit, and I am hopeful for the help she can provide to me. They were thorough and helpful.
in Houston, TX |
Very friendly made me feel very comfortable with my female problems
in Katy, Texas |
Dr. Pramudji was so caring and nice. She really took time to make sure I was comfortable and understood my concerns. I felt great after my surgery!
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Pramudji since before she began her own practice. I have been so pleased with her care and that of her staff. She and her team always listen to me, and respect the fact that I have been a lifetime urology patient and that I know my own body when describing symptoms. The atmosphere in the office is friendly and welcoming and makes it much easier for me to deal with a chronic condition.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Pramudji is my favorite doctor. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor. And trust me with my bladder issues I have seen plenty. She listens attentively and empathizes with me. She is very genuine in her approach and makes you feel important which is how every doctor should make you feel. I am so blessed that I was able to be one of her patients. Other doctor's have a lot to live up to!
in Houston, TX. |
One great sign about this physician was that her schedule is always full. Being a new patient, this is a great sign of service. From the very beginning of calling Dr. Pramudji I was amazed at professionalism and kindness of staff members especially the staff member Mrs. Tonya. When I was acquainted with Dr. Pramudji, I had a lot to say about symptoms and reason for visit, but she did not mind. She listened to Everything and I feel confident that together we will work towards a better health.
in Brookshire, TX |
Dr. Pramudji is the best! She is caring, kind, genuine, patient, upbeat, and best of all, she fixed urological issues I had been having for many years. I could not be happier with the excellent care I received from her. When it comes to Dr. Pramudji, I changed the phrase, "Try it, you'll like it!" to "Try her, you'll love her!"
in Cypress, TX |
I loved her. She took her time to explain and answer all our concerns and questions.
Brookshire, TX |
Can't say enough great things about this doctor and her staff. She is awesome. Always smiling and makes you feel as if you are her only patient. Love Dr. Pramudji!
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Pramudji and her staff. They provide excellent customer service. Dr. Pramudji takes the time to really listen and address any concerns. They get 5 stars all around!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pramudji and her staff are incredibly caring. I am always treated with kindness and respect. Regardless of how small my issues. I highly recommend her!
in Houston, TX |
There was no wait time. I got in quickly and they took care of the problem just as fast
in Houston, TX |
Everyone in the office was very nice and helpful. I was not rushed and all my questions were answered. They actually listened to me and my concerns and created a plan for my needs.
in Houston, TX |
Great facility and care. Highly recommend this office and the Dr
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Pramudji is thorough and upbeat. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is fantastic!
in Houston, TX |
I had an issue with my kidney and I call to book an appointment. I spoke with a rude lady on the phone who made me feel embarrassed for my poor english. She told me they take new patients and she would email me a form to fill before I can set appointment. Then she never sent the email.
in Katy, TX |
I absolutely love Dr. Pramudji and her PA Kim. They are very attentive to anything that you need to discuss during your office visits. You will NOT find a better urologist in the Katy area. I have had nothing but positive experiences in every aspect.
Katy, TX |
I initially met with Kim, the PA during my first visit. She as very professional and knowledgable. I also met Dr. Pramudji who was also very professional and very nice.
Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Pramudji PA, Kimberly. She was extremely helpful and explained everything so I knew what was going on. She told me I would need a follow up appointment with Dr. Pramudji and allowed me to meet her before I ever left the office. I was extremely impressed that she went out of her way to put me at ease.
in Houston, TX |
I liked that Dr. Pramudji specializes in female urology. She was thorough and offered a variety of treatment options not mentioned by my previous doctor. My only difficulty was in making my appointment. I left messages twice but no one called back. The office is conveniently located so I just stopped in and made the appointment in person. While in the waiting room the day of my appointment the receptionist was returning phone calls to other patients so I think I just had bad luck when I tried
in Katy, TX |
I had an amazing experience seeing Dr Pramudji's PA, Kimberly Brey. She took the time to listen to me, was very caring and when I left I felt very satisfied with her recommendations.
in Houston TX |
She is caring and willing to listen. She is gentle and seems to really understand and feel your pain.
in Houston, TX |
I was so impressed by Dr. Pramudji and her PA Kimberly. It was so worth the wait to get into this office. I feel like I am finally on the right path to getting well.
in Cypress, TX |
I couldn't be happier about my visit to Dr. Pramudji's office. Mary took me to an exam room & I was very impressed with how personal & genuinely caring/concerned she was. Afterwards I met with the PA, Kim. She asked a lot of questions about my history & discussed possible treatment options. She put me at ease.... I felt like I was talking to a friend or sister. My appointment was with Kim but after she examined me, Dr. Pramudi came in to meet me. I was very impressed with the entire staff!
in Brookshire, TX |
Such a great caring doctor. Explains everything so that you can understand what's going on. Felt so at ease with Dr. Pramudji. Her staff is awesome.
in Houston, TX |
I had an appointment with Kim Brey, PA-C and she spent at least 30 minutes talking with me and asking lots of questions. We had a plan for some testing and Kim asked Dr. Pramudji to come in an visit with me as well. I really liked that.
in Houston, TX |
I would definitely recommend her. Very engaging and knowledgeable
in Houston, TX |
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, PA, and physician. Would highly recommend!
in Cypress, TX |
Dr. Pramudji is amazing! She is very professional, kind, and gentle.
Katy, TX |
I came to see Dr Pramudji based on reviews of her online. When I arrived in was helped promptly and courteously. I was given clear and helpful information about my treatment plan. I was able to meet the doctor and she was very nice.
Have you seen Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD?
Are you Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Pramudji

• Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Incontinence in Pregnancy
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Rectovaginal Fistula
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Lithotripsy
  • Pelvic Floor Repair
  • Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
  • Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS)
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry

Baylor Coll Med & Affil Hosps

Completed in 2002

Georgia Institute Of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Pramudji has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pramudji does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pramudji and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Pramudji's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Urology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Pramudji

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Pramudji's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Pramudji

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Pramudji's Care Philosophy

I have opened a new office, and the old grades are based on my old office.  We are striving to give you 5 STAR care at Houston Female Urology!