Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD

Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery | Female | 48 years old

122 reviews| Leave a review

Patient Testimonials

I am the only urologist in Texas that is focused 100% on female urology. It is my mission to provide the very best urologic care for females with skill, gentleness, and professionalism. I use the very best surgical and non-surgical techniques to help my patients be free of bladder problems so that they can live their lives again. I have opened a new office, and the old grades are based on my old office. We are striving to give you 5 STAR care at Houston Female Urology!Read more

Dr. Pramudji's Experience

See how Dr. Pramudji's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pramudji

Dr. Pramudji accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Pramudji has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pramudji's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pramudji to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Pramudji
Dr. Pramudji's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (115)
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pramudji is very tuned to her patients. I felt like I was a person with genuine concerns and issues. Also, my neighbor, Dr. Lum vouched for her professionalism and skills. Her staff, Rosemary and Patti are very attentive and friendly.
in Houston, TX |
I lost faith in her skills and would not go back. Incapable of effecting orders for a renal CT because they do not work with Methodist West well and leave the patient in the abyss to fend for themselves. No apology or acknowledgement for the morass. Be your own healthcare advocate because in my experience they do not care enough to follow through. Victoria Thompson, R.N., J.D.
in Katy, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Pramudji. She is the best. She is knowledgeable and caring.
in Wharton, TX |
Dr. Pramudji and her staff were very courteous and informative. I feel I can finally get some help after 30 years of bladder issues.
in Katy , TX |
Dr. Pramudji and her staff are genuinely interested in their patients. I went today for an exam and the made me feel very comfortable. They are so courteous and friendly. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
in Katy,Texas |
Dr Pramudji was very friendly.
in Katy, TX |
Dr. Pramudji is hands down the most experienced Urologists that I have ever seen. Her and her PA's, nurses and staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. She always spends a good amount if time listening and addressing my problems.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pramudji & her entire team is beyond exceptional. The atmosphere is nurturing, serene, & focused on women. She takes the time to listen & answer all of your questions. She wants every woman to feel good about their body. The team is amazing at making you feel comfortable during different procedures. She has dramatically increased my quality of life.. I’ve been to many urologists looking for help, and she is by far, the best. I highly recommend Dr. Pramudji.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Pramudji and her whole staff were very supportive and helped answer all questions I had.
Houston, TX |
Very considerate staff from the front office to the doctor. Both the doctor and the nurse practitioner answered my questions and throughly explained my testing procedures.
in Houston, TX |
Talked to me on a personal level. Made me feel welcome. Everyone was very nice and office was clean and welcoming.
in Houston, TX |
From the moment I walked in the office until my appointment ended I received high quality of attention. The staff are nice and are ready to answer any questions I had. They called me back with my lab results before I called to ask for them. Overall I recommend Dr. Pramudji.
in Houston, TX |
Wonderful doctor, so much better than the elderly male urologist my PCP recommended last year. Beautiful, clean office, well staffed by ladies. I actually made the appt with her physician assistant, who was great, and Dr. Pramudji came in at the end to introduce herself.
in Houston, TX |
I was pleasantly surprised. This was the first time I've gone into a doctor's office, and everything was so well organized. I didn't have to wait in a full waiting room.... I was there on time, and was called back on time. It was an absolutely pleasant experience to be seen by Dr. Pramudji and the entire staff!
in Katy, TX |
In a world where most urologists focus on men's urinary health issues, Dr. Pramudji is a breath of fresh air. I cannot recommend her highly enough. The whole experience was as pleasant as I've had at a doctor's office--her staff is equally thoughtful and professional.
in Sugarland, TX |
She is a great doctor, I would not hesitate recommending her to my friends and family.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pramudji and her staff were so kind and helpful. They got to addressing my issue right away and set me up with a plan and appointments for pelvic therapy. Everything went very smooth!
in Houston, TX |
Very understanding, listens well to patient, and very informative.
in Houston, TX |
This woman of God , is just amazing.She cares for her patients.She goes above and beyound the call of duties. We just love her so much.
Houston, TX |
It was fabulous! She took her time with us and explained everything in great detail. Everyone in the office was friendly and welcoming.
in Katy, TX |
I have very happy with Dr Pramudji and her staff. They are caring and take time to explain procedures. "I would highly recommend her to anyone!
in Richmond, TX |
She and her staff/assistants are all very professional and genuinely care about your issues. They listen and answer all your questions with specificity. I will recommend her to others.
in Houston, TX |
This is my second round with a Urology Doctor. The first doctor never explain things to me or cared about me. I always saw and spoke to his nurse. I was referred by my doctor at MD Anderson Cancer Center. First of all I was so happy it was a female doctor. I was able to share and ask questions. Dr. Pramudji made me feel like I really matter. Her staff is great very friendly and courteous.
Spring, TX |
My experience with Dr. Pramudji and her staff were professional put me at ease during my visit. They explained everything thoroughly. I would highly recommend this office.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pramudji was warm and compassionate. She approached my personal situation with a individualized lens and I am very pleased with the outcome.
in Katy, TX |
It was my first visit and everything was explained to me thoroughly, I was able to share and ask questions with ease. The atmosphere was very friendly and welcoming.
in Houston, TX |
The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable!
in Katy, TX |
I have referred my friends to Dr. Pramudji and will continue to do so again. I have been seeing Dr. Pramudji for years and she has a lifetime patient with me. I have never been to a Dr. that takes her time and makes you feel like you matter so much. Her staff is also great and they are just like family. They go out of their way to make sure your needs are understood and met. I love the fact that Dr. Pramudji is a believer in Jesus Christ, as I am. It provides a feeling of security. :)
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pramudji has excellent bedside manner. I have never had to wait when visiting her office. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.
in Katy, TX |
It was very positive and relaxed for a first visit, and I am hopeful for the help she can provide to me. They were thorough and helpful.
in Houston, TX |
Very friendly made me feel very comfortable with my female problems
in Katy, Texas |
Dr. Pramudji was so caring and nice. She really took time to make sure I was comfortable and understood my concerns. I felt great after my surgery!
in Houston, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Pramudji since before she began her own practice. I have been so pleased with her care and that of her staff. She and her team always listen to me, and respect the fact that I have been a lifetime urology patient and that I know my own body when describing symptoms. The atmosphere in the office is friendly and welcoming and makes it much easier for me to deal with a chronic condition.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Pramudji is my favorite doctor. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor. And trust me with my bladder issues I have seen plenty. She listens attentively and empathizes with me. She is very genuine in her approach and makes you feel important which is how every doctor should make you feel. I am so blessed that I was able to be one of her patients. Other doctor's have a lot to live up to!
in Houston, TX. |
One great sign about this physician was that her schedule is always full. Being a new patient, this is a great sign of service. From the very beginning of calling Dr. Pramudji I was amazed at professionalism and kindness of staff members especially the staff member Mrs. Tonya. When I was acquainted with Dr. Pramudji, I had a lot to say about symptoms and reason for visit, but she did not mind. She listened to Everything and I feel confident that together we will work towards a better health.
in Brookshire, TX |
Dr. Pramudji is the best! She is caring, kind, genuine, patient, upbeat, and best of all, she fixed urological issues I had been having for many years. I could not be happier with the excellent care I received from her. When it comes to Dr. Pramudji, I changed the phrase, "Try it, you'll like it!" to "Try her, you'll love her!"
in Cypress, TX |
I loved her. She took her time to explain and answer all our concerns and questions.
Brookshire, TX |
Can't say enough great things about this doctor and her staff. She is awesome. Always smiling and makes you feel as if you are her only patient. Love Dr. Pramudji!
in Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Pramudji and her staff. They provide excellent customer service. Dr. Pramudji takes the time to really listen and address any concerns. They get 5 stars all around!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Pramudji and her staff are incredibly caring. I am always treated with kindness and respect. Regardless of how small my issues. I highly recommend her!
in Houston, TX |
There was no wait time. I got in quickly and they took care of the problem just as fast
in Houston, TX |
Everyone in the office was very nice and helpful. I was not rushed and all my questions were answered. They actually listened to me and my concerns and created a plan for my needs.
in Houston, TX |
Great facility and care. Highly recommend this office and the Dr
in Richmond, TX |
Dr. Pramudji is thorough and upbeat. I would highly recommend her to anyone. She is fantastic!
in Houston, TX |
I had an issue with my kidney and I call to book an appointment. I spoke with a rude lady on the phone who made me feel embarrassed for my poor english. She told me they take new patients and she would email me a form to fill before I can set appointment. Then she never sent the email.
in Katy, TX |
I absolutely love Dr. Pramudji and her PA Kim. They are very attentive to anything that you need to discuss during your office visits. You will NOT find a better urologist in the Katy area. I have had nothing but positive experiences in every aspect.
Katy, TX |
I initially met with Kim, the PA during my first visit. She as very professional and knowledgable. I also met Dr. Pramudji who was also very professional and very nice.
Houston, TX |
I saw Dr. Pramudji PA, Kimberly. She was extremely helpful and explained everything so I knew what was going on. She told me I would need a follow up appointment with Dr. Pramudji and allowed me to meet her before I ever left the office. I was extremely impressed that she went out of her way to put me at ease.
in Houston, TX |
I liked that Dr. Pramudji specializes in female urology. She was thorough and offered a variety of treatment options not mentioned by my previous doctor. My only difficulty was in making my appointment. I left messages twice but no one called back. The office is conveniently located so I just stopped in and made the appointment in person. While in the waiting room the day of my appointment the receptionist was returning phone calls to other patients so I think I just had bad luck when I tried
in Katy, TX |
I had an amazing experience seeing Dr Pramudji's PA, Kimberly Brey. She took the time to listen to me, was very caring and when I left I felt very satisfied with her recommendations.
Have you seen Dr. Christina K. Pramudji, MD?
Are you Dr. Pramudji?

Compare Dr. Pramudji

Dr. Pramudji's Care Philosophy

I have opened a new office, and the old grades are based on my old office.  We are striving to give you 5 STAR care at Houston Female Urology!

Dr. Pramudji's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
    •  Board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Urology

Dr. Pramudji has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pramudji's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diverticulum
    • Bladder Incontinence in Pregnancy
    • Bladder Infection
    • Bladder Stones
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Hydronephrosis
    • Kidney Infection, Acute
    • Kidney Infection, Chronic
    • Kidney Stones
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Overactive Bladder
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Rectovaginal Fistula
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Hesitancy
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Stones
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

Baylor Coll Med & Affil Hosps

Completed in 2002

Georgia Institute Of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia

Graduated in 1991

Dr. Pramudji does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pramudji and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
    • Lithotripsy
    • Pelvic Floor Repair
    • Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery
    • Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation (PTNS)
    • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
    • Urethral Dilation
    • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
    • Uroflowmetry
    • Vaginal Surgery
    • Wound Repair
    • da Vinci® Robotic Surgery
    You've got options
    Here's a few other providers to consider
    Filter Your Results