Dr. Christina Hift, MD

Dr. Christina Hift, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Christina Hift, MD is a pediatrics specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 41 years. She graduated from Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University in 1978 and specializes in pediatrics, pediatric infectious disease medicine, and more.

985 5th Ave

• Lyme Disease
  • PANDAS
  • Polymyositis
  • Still's Disease

I am committed to delivering outstanding, individualized, integrative care to all my patients. I welcome patients with complicated medical situations who can profit from my unique expertise and 30 years of experience. I am trained in pediatrics, infe...

• Pediatrics

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hift

Dr. Hift?
Dr. Hift's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christina Hift, MD
We are grateful to have Dr. Hift as our children's physician. Our two boys, 12 and 10, like her so much as she knows just how to interact with every age level, how to engage them, and understand what they are experiencing. Her care of my children's complicated medical issues has been excellent every step of the way over the past 10 years. Dr. Hift is also accessible out of the office when problems arise, returning calls right away and accommodating last minute appointments. A wonderful doctor!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christina Hift, MD?
Dr. Hift has been such a blessing to our family. Not only did she diagnose our daughter with PANDAS, missed by prior physicians, but she continues to manage our daughter's care with tremendous professionalism and success. Without a doubt, Dr. Hift is the most accessible doctor we have ever encountered, returning calls and texts immediately. We are so grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christina Hift, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Hift to anyone dealing with unexplained GI symptoms and other illnesses. I had pain for years and saw too many Drs to count. My symptoms were suddenly getting worse, and when I was referred to her I was feeling ready to give up on ever doing more than managing the pain. Dr. Hift asked the questions that no one else did and it sometimes felt like she was even more persistent than I was! I wish I could have seen her years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christina Hift, MD?
My son has complicated health issues which no pediatricians, ENTs, allergists, rheumatologists, gastrointerologists, and other doctors could figure out. Some were mild, others were not. I was referred to Dr. Hift by a friend who also had a child who kept getting sick, especially with recurring sinus infections. Dr. Hift put all of my son's small and large issues into place diagnosing him with rheumatological and immune issues. She is incredibly smart, kind and great with kids.
Red Flag
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christina Hift, MD?
Dr. Christina Hift is the most professional and dedicated doctor I have ever met. She thoroughly explored every symptom of my daughter's multifaceted illness and developed a plan. She spends all the time I need while answering my questions and returns my calls immediately. She is the third Rheumatologist we worked with and the only one who gave us hope and provided the right treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christina Hift, MD?
Our 9 yo daughter was very sick for 5 years. She barely attended school, and had lost her functional life. We saw no fewer than 9 drs. and 5 specialists, but she continued to worsen. Dr. Hift identified not just one, but two very serious diagnoses. 9 months later, our daughter has her life back and each month she gets better. Dr. Hift is a rare mix of independent thinker and intelligence. I'm convinced she is the best dr. in the world. We travel 2 hours - I'd fly around the world for her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christina Hift, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hift?