Dr. Christina Hift, MD

Dr. Christina Hift, MD

Pediatrics | Female

Christina Hift 985 5th Ave New York, NY 10075 Get Directions

Dr. Christina Hift, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 66 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Hift is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital.

Dr. Hift's Experience

See how Dr. Hift's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hift

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hift has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hift's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hift to family and friends
    Dr. Hift's Performance
    in Gill, MA |
    Dr. Hift has been such a blessing to our family. Not only did she diagnose our daughter with PANDAS, missed by prior physicians, but she continues to manage our daughter's care with tremendous professionalism and success. Without a doubt, Dr. Hift is the most accessible doctor we have ever encountered, returning calls and texts immediately. We are so grateful.
    Newport, RI |
    I would recommend Dr. Hift to anyone dealing with unexplained GI symptoms and other illnesses. I had pain for years and saw too many Drs to count. My symptoms were suddenly getting worse, and when I was referred to her I was feeling ready to give up on ever doing more than managing the pain. Dr. Hift asked the questions that no one else did and it sometimes felt like she was even more persistent than I was! I wish I could have seen her years ago.
    in New York, NY |
    My son has complicated health issues which no pediatricians, ENTs, allergists, rheumatologists, gastrointerologists, and other doctors could figure out. Some were mild, others were not. I was referred to Dr. Hift by a friend who also had a child who kept getting sick, especially with recurring sinus infections. Dr. Hift put all of my son's small and large issues into place diagnosing him with rheumatological and immune issues. She is incredibly smart, kind and great with kids.
    New York, NY |
    Red Flag
    Long Island, NY |
    Dr. Christina Hift is the most professional and dedicated doctor I have ever met. She thoroughly explored every symptom of my daughter's multifaceted illness and developed a plan. She spends all the time I need while answering my questions and returns my calls immediately. She is the third Rheumatologist we worked with and the only one who gave us hope and provided the right treatment.
    in Lansdale, PA |
    Our 9 yo daughter was very sick for 5 years. She barely attended school, and had lost her functional life. We saw no fewer than 9 drs. and 5 specialists, but she continued to worsen. Dr. Hift identified not just one, but two very serious diagnoses. 9 months later, our daughter has her life back and each month she gets better. Dr. Hift is a rare mix of independent thinker and intelligence. I'm convinced she is the best dr. in the world. We travel 2 hours - I'd fly around the world for her.
    Have you seen Dr. Christina Hift, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hift?

Dr. Hift's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Hift has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hift's Board Certifications

Completed in 1989

Montefiore Hosp-Einstein

Completed in 1983

• French

Dr. Hift does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hift and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics