Dr. Christin Homiski, MD

Dr. Christin Homiski, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 46 years old

Dr. Homiski specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Norwich, CT. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Homiski? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Homiski's Experience

See how Dr. Homiski's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Homiski

Dr. Homiski accepts 14 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Homiski has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Homiski
Dr. Homiski's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (16)
in Hope Valley, RI |
I needed a new primary care doctor. At my first appt I told her the reason for seeking a new dr was that my old dr never listened to me. I do not make appts unless something is wrong. I do not call the dr for every little thing. She completely listens to my concerns and informed me of what she thought the issues were then sent me for the appropriate tests to confirm it. I had a message on my answering machine from the office staff with the scheduled appts before I even got home from her appt.
Norwich, CT |
I scheduled for a date and time, saying that i only need a vaccine. I wrote it down on my calendar while still on the phone. Her next availability was a month away. On that day, I was told that I didn't have an appointment. I asked if she could see me quickly because I just needed a vaccine. Unfortunately I had to reschedule. (I live at least 40min away). I waited until I was called in, turns out she doesn't give vaccines. It would have been nice when I me that when I mentioned it.
in Norwich, CT |
Dr. Homiski is an excellent doctor who listens to her patients and takes a conservative approach. She is down-to-earth and very approachable. I have referred several friends to Dr. Homiski and they have all been very satisfied.
She immediately told me I had to many complaints. She was very quick to prescribe medicine for an ailment that had non medicinal treatments. I felt she only ran a few tests just to get me to shut up. Soon After I was diagnosed with lyme which I learned everything through Google she did not explain it to me at all. I called with ongoing symptoms and staff made me feel stupid after I explained I vomited the doxy daily. Doctor and staff have habit of taking bad about other patients while I'm there
Have you seen Dr. Christin Homiski, MD?
Are you Dr. Homiski?

Compare Dr. Homiski

Dr. Homiski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Homiski has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Homiski's Board Certifications

Dr. Homiski does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Homiski and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Tn Hlth Sci Ctr

Graduated in 1996

University Of Tennessee Chattanooga

Completed in 1998

Dr. Homiski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Homiski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Homiski does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Homiski and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.