Dr. Christie Egbuchunam, MD

Family Medicine | Female

305 Regency Pkwy Ste 509 Mansfield, TX 76063 Get Directions
Dr. Christie Egbuchunam, MD
Dr. Christie Egbuchunam, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mansfield, TX. She is 50 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Dr. Egbuchunam's Experience

See how Dr. Egbuchunam's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Egbuchunam

Dr. Egbuchunam accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Egbuchunam is now accepting new patients

Dr. Egbuchunam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Egbuchunam to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Egbuchunam's Performance
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. E is very caring and has great bedside manner. She also is very thorough with her exams.
Ft Worth, TX |
VERY FRIENDLY STAFF, EASY TO SCHEDULE AND BE SEEN! I HAVE BEEN COMING HER FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS AND WOULD RECOMMEND
Ft Worth, TX |
I like Dr. Egbuchunam. I haven't been to the clinic that many times. I was disappointed in the assistants inability to draw blood from anywhere other than the antecubital area. I had to go to a lab and have my blood drawn.
in Mansfield, TX |
Dr. E understands that every patient is different. She takes her time to assess my needs without me feeling rushed. I feel that her expertise with women healthcare rates far above others I have seen in this profession.
in Mansfield, TX |
I absolutely love Dr. E. She always listens to the feedback I give and explains my diagnosis to me in a way that I can understand. She is very caring and loves to help people. Her staff is always very nice when I call or go into the office.
in arlington, tx |
very likely
Arlington, TX |
She is nice to patients, but every appointment I am waiting at least an hour to see her, she goes through nurses and staff like water, I heard her snapping and yelling at them every time I was there which was monthly for about 7 months before I gave up on them because of the ridiculous wait times. Also the first time I went, lab work was done for things I didn't request and wasn't told about.. I received lab bills for thousands of dollars from a place I had never heard of. Never going back.
in Grand Prairie, TX |
This doctor didn't bother to show up for a 9 am appointment that THEY assigned to me. I didn't get a choice. I was there fasting for an hour and a half. Then she proceeded to test my blood without my permission for things I should have never been tested for! I now have an $800 lab bill and she won't even call me back. Which isn't surprising since she doesn't show up for appointments.
Have you seen Dr. Christie Egbuchunam, MD?
Are you Dr. Egbuchunam?

Compare Dr. Egbuchunam

Dr. Egbuchunam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Egbuchunam has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Egbuchunam's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1990

University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital
    Wichita Falls Family Practice Residency
    University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital

Dr. Egbuchunam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Egbuchunam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ankle-Brachial Index Test