Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Christian Woodbury, MD
Dr. Christian Woodbury, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in New Braunfels, TX. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Woodbury is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital.

601 Creekside Xing # 106

New Braunfels, TX 78130

• Principal Financial Group
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Dr. Woodbury

Dr. Woodbury's Experience

Dr. Woodbury's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Disorders
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hand Injury
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Michigan State University, General Surgery Program
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • Michigan State University, General Surgery Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship In Hand, Upper Extremity & Microsurgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Woodbury has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Woodbury does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woodbury and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Woodbury's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woodbury to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Woodbury's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
my grandmother fell and suffered a distal radius fracture. he took her right away same day appointment, and secured her with a temporary cast for swelling and scheduled her for surgery that week. the surgery went really well and she eventually started therapy when able and has done great. i am very thankful for finding Dr. Woodbury and do recommend him to others.
in San Antonio, TX |
My 80 yo Aunt broke her wrist and thought she just bruised it but after 2 wks she let me take her to her primary, she sent her to Dr. Woodbury and with her age and how long before she got looked at there was? a good chance she'd have problems but he did surgery, and she says her hand/wrist are better than before, and she does have more strength with it. ,
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Woodbury is a kind, caring doctor that really listens to the patient's concerns and questions. I was under his care for over 18 months, through three wrist surgeries. He was able to save my hand when the odds were not in my favor. Dr. Woodbury is an excellent doctor and your hands will be in his great hands!
in San Antonio, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Woodbury for appx 2 yrs. He performed CMC arthroplasty on my left thumb 3 months ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. I have found Dr. Woodbury to be skillful, knowledgeable, honest with me about my treatment options, and supportive through my recovery. Both he and his office staff were responsive to my questions and concerns prior to my surgical procedure. I am grateful to Dr. Woodbury and have recommended him (without hesitation) to my friends and family.
Great work
in Shertz Tx |
Dr. Woodbury has a very professional demeanor. He provides a very relaxed visit and takes time to go over things carefully and answer any questions you have. I never felt rushed ,but the flow of appointments was excellent thanks to everyone in the office.
in san antonio, Tx |
I was really pleased with his sense of urgency when it came to my injury. I flew back from Iraq with my finger split open and he saw me ASAP. When I was seen I was rushed into surgery the same day. The surgery and recovery went well thanks to Dr.Woodbury and his staff. Thank you
San Antonio, TX |
I would not recommend Dr Woodbury. He schedules patients on top of one another. Meaning he schedules multiple patients at the same time slot. Keeps you waiting in the exam room. Spends very little time with you before zipping off to his other patients waiting. God forbid you have to stick around for him to do some other service for you. Take another 30-45 minutes on to your wait. Not impressed with his knowledge either, I think he's all about the surgery. That's where the money is.
in San Antonio, TX |
My son broke his elbow and we were referred to Dr. Woodbury. He took us the same day without and appointment. Our wait time was minimal and he was very kind. My son was scared and he did an excellent job of helping him feel safe. I would definitely recommend this doctor, especially for children.
in San Antonio, TX |
Mission Trail location is the worse. Staff isn't friendly and do not inform you when the doctor is running late till an hour later. I'll stick to going to the Westover Hills location, they are more organized and pleasant.
in San Antonio, TX |
Visited for Trigger Finger. Dr. Woodbury was thorough and made me feel as I was though I was his only patient. He answered all my questions and offered a couple of treatment options. When it was decided I would need surgery, he worked with me to make the surgery at the best possible time for me and my family. The surgery was a complete success. .
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Woobury is an excellent surgeon, he shares information and explains the diagnosis and what is entailed to correct the problem. He enables you to make an informative decision based on facts and available treatments. I had carpal tunnel/trigger release surgery and have been pain free for the first time in over two years. I am forever thankful to Dr. Woodbury for his talent and compassion to heal.
in San Antonio, TX |
I was seen by Dr Woodbury, he performed a Trigger Finger Surgery and everything went well. I was givern instructions from his staff and excerises to do for my hand. He is caring and a busy man, but he makes time to talk to you and find if there are any problems. I would recommend him for any hand surgery.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Woodbury worked very well under pressure, since the anesthesiologist refused to put me under sedation because of my total lung capacity issues. The pressure being my screaming while he gave me 3 injections to numb the area prior to starting the surgery on my thumb. Done 3-5 minutes later. Walked out of the outpatient surgery building maybe 20 minutes later. I was a little nervous and Dr Woodbury explained the procedure and didn't miss a beat! He's a great doctor!
in San Antonio, TX |
Kind, caring, considerate, quick. That's all I needed. Well that and 2 injections in my hand which weren't bad at all.
in Austin, TX |
It's not Dr Woodbury so much, but the fact that even an hour after his first appointment he is already over an hour behind. I drove from Austin in April and waited 90 minutes. I drove from Austin in May and waited an hour before I finally departed.
in San Antonio, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Woodbury to my family and friends. When I went to see the Dr. I was in a lot of pain could barely move my arm. The Dr. listen to what i had to say about arm,examined it very carefully, After an X-Ray , injected my arm explain to me what to expect. In a couple of days my arm was feeling so much better, now its pain free and I can move it freely..Thank you Dr Woodbury
San Antonio, TX |
He does not spend much time with his patients. I was patient number 58 or 59 when I arrived. He administered a Corticosteroid shot. His staff asked me to sign off on a blank permission sheet for the shot--no drug information, dosage, side affects nothing was explained. I reacted to the shot, and called him. He told me that I could not react because it is an anti-inflammatory. The S.A. Spurs doctors disagree--I did react and should not have another shot. My hand is still inflamed.
Have you seen Dr. Christian Woodbury, MD?
Are you Dr. Woodbury?