Dr. Christian R. Subbio, MD

Dr. Christian R. Subbio, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 38 years old

Every day I try to remind myself what it must be like to be on the other side of the exam table. I think the key to providing truly superb medicine is to realize that every patient is a mother, father, husband, wife, son or daughter. I try to think of how I'd like those loved ones in my own life treated and use that as my goal.Read more

Dr. Subbio's Experience

See how Dr. Subbio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Subbio

Dr. Subbio accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Subbio has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Subbio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Subbio to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Subbio
Dr. Subbio's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (36)
in Berwyn, PA |
Fantastic Dr. office and staff. He is a true artist. Ruth is absolutely amazing. I will only be going to this office and highly recommend!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Subbio is beyond awesome! He is honest, passionate and truly cares for his patients. This was exhibited during my initial consultation. He took the time to develop a plan just for my situation. Dr. Subbio explained the technique he would use, explained why and exuded confidence that the outcome would be successful. Before and after my surgery he had availability and went above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable and healing properly. He was concerned with making sure I had the be
in Tremont Pa |
Dr. Subbio had helped my family back in November 2011 to January 21012. This man has compassion for his patients and excellent work in his practice. This man has the utmost respect from me as a human and a Dr. as well. I would trust this man with any of my families problems. IF you ever want a no nonsense Dr. and a professional at it best. He is the one to go to.
in Mohrsville PA 19541 |
I met Dr. Subbio and his staff regarding my 10 year old daughter, Krystal. She had issues with her ears and I cannot begin to tell you how he has changed my daughters life. He is the most down to earth Doctor, professional, honest, caring, respectful, and the list goes on. Dr. Subbio and his staff made our family feel comfortable during the step by step process. He is extremely meticulous at his work. I would highly recommend this doctor not only for children but for adults as well. 2 thumbs up.
in Merion, PA |
I have a tremendous amount of gratitude for Dr. Subbio. He brilliantly restored my leg from a significant injury. He saved my leg from possibly having to endure other aggressive treatments. The Dr. is often easy to reach. He is gentle, competent, and his sense of humor has held me up during some scary times over the past few months. His office happens to be gorgeous and everyone is extremely friendly and helpful.
in Collegeville, PA |
Dr. Subbio was amazing, I had breast enhancement surgery about 15 years ago. In Dec. I had an accident which damaged my right breast. Dr. Subbio and I, after lengthy discussions came up with a remedy. Before the surgery and after he was always available to anwser any questions by phone or in person. I am exceptionally happy with the end result, he did exactly what we discussed!! Hes KIND, CARING and yet still amazingly PROFESSIONAL! Would def. recommend him & will be using him in the future!!
in Middletown, PA |
Dr. Subbio?s skill and artistry is amazing. I am delighted with the results of my lower eye, chin and face lift. From the first visit to today, Dr. Subbio and his professional and friendly staff have always been available to answers all questions and address my concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Christian Subbio.
Boyertown, PA |
I had a DIEP Flap Reconstruction and I'm so pleased wiht my results. Dr.Subbio is a great doctor. He is so kind, professional,friendly and confident.I came to Dr. Subbio for a second opinion. I wasn't happy with the expander implant I was having after my skin-sparing mastectomy. Dr.Subbio explained to me very well.And gave me two options.One was to re-do the implant and the other the DIEP Flap.He said I was a good candidate for it and I got so excited to hear that.I'm so glad to met Dr.Subbio..
in West Chester, PA |
Dr. Subbio was amazing. I had a tummy tuck and my results are amazing. I couldn't be happier! He spent a lot of time going over my treatment plan and any questions I had. I never felt rushed or left feeling uncertain. I felt very comfortable and knew I was is the best of hands.
Allentown, PA |
Dr. Subbio is great; he has wonderful bedside manner and an excellent personality - he is what every surgeon should be. He takes time to answer my questions in a detailed yet understandable manner. He is approachable, gentle, caring, and fully explains procedures. I would recommend him without reservation to my friends and family. I have had several significant procedures with him in the last 2 years; each with excellent results.
Horrible results I wish I had never gone to Subbio plastic surgery he ruined my face and has no clue how to do injections or where to place the filler. I have no idea how he is a plastic surgeon he should stick to doing art.
Allentown, PA |
I am a 68 y.o. PhD scientist, so I know a skilled professional. I had Dr Subbio do my surgery and I look about 50 y.o. now. I could not be more pleased.
Have you seen Dr. Christian R. Subbio, MD?
Are you Dr. Subbio?

Compare Dr. Subbio

Dr. Subbio's Care Philosophy

Dr. Subbio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Subbio has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Subbio's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Aging Face
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Thomas Jefferson University

Vega Microvascular and Breast Fellowship

Completed in 2011

Muhlenberg Hosp

Graduated in 1999

Dr. Subbio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Subbio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.