Dr. Christian D. Stone, MD

Dr. Christian D. Stone, MD

Gastroenterology | Male | 48 years old

When you see me as a patient, my first goal is to get as much information about your symptoms or condition. To do this I will ask a lot of questions and try to narrow down the possible causes to explain the symptoms. I tend to be direct and cut to the chase, valuing your time and trying to be as efficient as possible. I welcome questions and readily admit when our medical approach may have limitations. Rather than order multiple tests and hoping that something shows up, it is better to do a careful evaluation and direct the work-up to confirm a clinical suspicion. This tends to make testing more worthwhile and reliable. I place emphasis on treatments that have published evidence to support their use, but there is also an art to medicine and sometimes answers do not come easily. I value any input or feedback from patients. When I make a recommendation, you can be confident that I am putting your best interest first, avoiding unnecessary or low-yield testing.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Stone's Experience

See how Dr. Stone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Stone

Dr. Stone accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Stone has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Stone's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (19)
Dr. Stone Says:

in Las Vegas, NV |
I have had stomach pain for the last 25 years. I tried everything to get rid of the pain. I started going to Dr.Stone and he right away he knew what I was going through and put me on my new diet and I right away started feeling so much better. I am now pain-free for the first time in 25 years all thanks to him. Best choice you can make if you have any stomach problems.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Stone is awesome, kind and hilarious! You can tell he loves what he does and the office staff is really friendly. I really liked him! Recommend!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Dr. Stone is great. He is professional, smart and he explained everything very clearly before my procedure. He even called the next day to make sure I was doing well. Overall, I thought he did a great job for me and would recomend him without hesitation.
Have you seen Dr. Christian D. Stone, MD?
Are you Dr. Stone?

Compare Dr. Stone

Dr. Stone says...

Dr. Stone has been practicing gastroenteology for more than 15 years and is an internationally recognized expert in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (Crohn's and Ulcerative colitis). He has conducted and published research, served as principal investigator on numerous clinical trials, has participated in the training of dozens of gastroenterology fellows and serves the public by volunteering for the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America and numerous other local organizations. In addition, he sees patients for other digestive diseases including acid reflux, swallowing and defecation difficulty, ulcers, celiac disease, colon cancer screening, abdominal pain and diarrheal disorders.

Dr. Stone strives to be attentive to every patient, focus on obtaining an accurate medical history and being careful and efficient in the diagnostic work-up, avoiding unnecessary testing and explaining the limitations of testing.

Dr. Stone's Care Philosophy

Dr. Stone says...

Communication is the key to any relationship, including the doctor-patient relationship. My promise to you is that I will do my best to help you, make a diagnosis, treat you and relieve symptoms. If you are not satisfied with my approach or my opinion, it is ok to tell me that. After many years of practicing medicine, I have learned that sometimes patients are reluctant to share their feelings, but your feedback is extremely important. It helps me to help you.

Dr. Stone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Stone has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Stone's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Graduated in 1991

• Other Education
    St Louis University

Completed in 2004

Dr. Stone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology
  • Inflammatory Disorders

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.