Dr. Christian Prada, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Prada

St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery

17300 N Outer 40 Rd Ste 300 Chesterfield, MO 63005

Dr. Christian Prada, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Chesterfield, MO and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook in 1998 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Prada's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Prada

Dr. Prada?
Dr. Prada's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christian Prada, MD
Being in a position where I felt exceptionally vulnerable, the idea of picking the perfect surgeon seemed like a daunting task. From the minute I met with Dr. Prada (& staff), I was put to ease. He is confident, compassionate, and frankly just exceptional at what he does. I felt like I had a voice throughout the entire process and never felt pushed into doing something more than what I had envisioned. I am incredibly grateful for the care and results I received from Dr. Prada & his staff!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Prada, MD?
Dr. Prada and his entire staff have been wonderful throughout the entire process. I had a breast implant revision with a breast lift, replacing saline implants with silicone soft touch implants. Dr. Prada is informative, approachable, friendly and professional. I am very pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Prada and his staff. From the initial consultation through surgery and recovery, every person I have had contact with has been helpful, friendly, knowledgeable and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Prada, MD?
Dr. Prada is an exceptional surgeon with a wonderful "bedside" manner. He took the time to discuss my expectations and was forthright and frank when asked if they were realistic. I am 3 weeks out from total abdominoplasty and can already see results. He explained to me everything that he was planning to do as well as they expected outcomes and recovery time. He was readily available post surgery when my nursing mind got the better of me. Tracy his nurse was exceptional and kind as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Prada, MD?
Dr Prada performed a breast lift/reduction on me, and the surgery went excellent. I am thrilled with my results. Aside from the surgery, his bedside manner was phenomenal. He explained everything to me, I knew exactly what was going to happen. I wasn't nervous at all going into the OR because he was so detailed in explaining the procedure and the recovery to me. Everything turned out perfect, and I am much more confident now. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Prada, MD?
Clear about the procedure, which turned out excellent. Always asked me if I had questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Prada, MD?
Dr. Prada delivered excellent results. He is not only an excellent surgeon, but he does so with a pleasant bedside manner. He will listen to every concern and answer every question. His staff is the same. They treat you with care and understanding. Everybody was just wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Prada, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Prada for any surgery he performs but especially the breast augmentation. Fast recovery is correct for sure. The whole staff was friendly, and the process went smoothly. Dr. Prada himself was both caring and informative. I was not nervous for my procedure as all details were gone over and I knew I was getting exactly what i wanted! I went from a 34B to a 34D and they turned out perfect!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Prada, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Prada?

Dr. Christian Prada is a board-certified plastic surgeon at St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery and part of the clinical faculty team at St. Louis University. He specializes in fast recovery breast augmentation, fat transfers, body lifts, tummy tucks and more. Please visit his website to view a full list of available procedures.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

St Louis University Hospital
1998
State University of New York / Health Science Center At Stony Brook
1998

Dr. Prada accepts

Dr. Prada accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Access Choice PPO
Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
WellCare
WellCare PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check Dr. Prada's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Neck Lift
  • Premature Aging
  • Skin Aging
  • Varicose Veins

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Prada treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

St. Luke's Hospital

Chesterfield, MO

84% Patient experience rating, 15% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)