Dr. Christian Petrulio, MD

Dr. Christian Petrulio, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery  ·
Dr. Christian Petrulio, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery specialist in New Bedford, MA and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from New York University in 2002 and specializes in orthopedic hand surgery and general surgery.

300 Faunce Corner Rd

New Bedford, MA 02740

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Petrulio

See how frequently Dr. Petrulio performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Hand Conditions
Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

Dr. Petrulio's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Petrulio "As a Southcoast Health physician, I believe in patient-centered care. I am committed to partnering with you to deliver safe and compassionate care in a comfortable environment. I believe in listening to you and understanding your concerns, respecting your unique needs and delivering you the highest quality of care. I will work closely with you to create a personal care plan that meets your needs and utilizes the depth of my training and our resources here at Southcoast Health to effectively deliver high quality care. As a Southcoast Health physician, I commit to deliver you More than medicine."

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Fusion
  • Wrist Replacement

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Harvard Medical School
  • Kleinert Hand Fellow
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Chiron Surgical Oncology Fellow
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Petrulio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Petrulio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Petrulio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Petrulio's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Petrulio to family and friends

Dr. Petrulio's Performance

Unprepared for appointments, very rushed and doesnt follow up post surgery.....run!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've had 2 surgeries to my hand due to severing my tendon accidentally. I was seen quickly and recovered as well as can be expected for the injury. I definitely recommend his service.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Dear Megan, Thank you for taking the time to leave an excellent review of Dr. Petrulio. We are very glad to hear that you were seen quickly and that you would recommend him to other patients. If at any time you would like to share additional insights, please feel free to call our Patient Experience department at 877-264-7244 or write to us through our online form at https://www.southcoast.org/contact-us/. Thank you again!

would never recommend him ! My husband cant even hold a gallon of milk or bend his wrist something he was able to do before the surgery, Went for a second opinion and that doctor told my husband she would not of performed the surgery ? leaving us screwed My husband unable to go back to his job .I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option11thumbs down icon option0
Great Surgeon! Very professional answered all of my questions took the time to listen and reassure me about the surgery. Thank you Dr. Petrulio for correcting my basal joint arthritis! Great job in minimizig my scar on the incision site!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option4
My experience with Dr. Petrullio was very positive. On time, showed me my x-rays, ct scans with a thorough explanation of my condition. He was empathetic, and showed a genuine concern for me and my condition. I would recommend him in a heartbeat.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option6