Dr. Christian Paquet, MD

Dr. Christian Paquet, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

Dr. Christian Paquet, founder and director of Paquet Facial Plastic Surgery, is a board certified and fellowship trained Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon who specializes exclusively on the face and neck. Having trained in the competitive Beverly Hills market, Dr. Paquet provides revolutionary and individualized surgical treatments, to provide you with lifelong natural results. Every face is unique, and Dr. Paquet firmly believes that aesthetic changes and enhancements should be in harmony with your individual features. His holistic approach to your treatment and his interpersonal skills will make you feel comfortable throughout your consultation and treatment. Dr. Paquet's multidisciplinary Beverly Hills training gave him a unique opportunity to work with the best dermatologists, oculoplastic surgeons, and reconstructive surgeons in the world. As a result, Dr. Paquet has become one of the country's premier experts in the field of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and one of a select few plastic surgeons who focuses his efforts entirely on the face and neck. He believes in making lifelong connections with patients, as it is those relationships that give him satisfaction. Dr. Paquet and his staff look forward to working together with you to achieve the goal of a more beautiful and natural you.

Paquet Facial Plastic Surgery, Phoenix, AZ

4400 N 32nd St Ste 220

Phoenix, AZ 85018

Learn about Dr. Paquet

Dr. Paquet truly focuses on treating the whole person, integrating different approaches and therapies simultaneously and synergistically to support the health and healing of the each patient. He believes that the most important aspect of any doctor/patient interaction is establishing an open line of communication in order to provide a mutually comprehensive, individualized treatment plan for each patient to attain the most natural results possible.

At Paquet Facial Plastic Surgery, we recognize that the best results come from considering each patient's individual goals and needs and combining the latest and safest surgical and non-surgical techniques.

Dr. Paquet's Experience

Dr. Paquet's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Facial Laceration
  • Facial Trauma
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Tinnitus
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Keck School Of Medicine-Usc
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • Lac Usc Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Keck Medical Center-University Southern California-Head & Neck Surgery
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2016
  • The Lasky Clinic-Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Paquet has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Paquet does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Paquet and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Paquet's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Paquet to family and friends
Dr. Paquet's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
I had rhinoplasty in 2 months ago, and it was the best decision I ever made. I had been wanting a rhinoplasty since I was younger because I had always been self-conscious of a hump I had on the bridge of my nose but I was too scared that I would not like the results. A good friend of mine has known Dr. Paquet for a long time and recommended I see him. It has only been 2 months, but I am so happy.I love it!!!! Dr. Paquet gave me the perfect nose for my face, and I will always be grateful!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Just saw Dr. Paquet for a follow-up appointment and felt like I should write a review. Over the past few months I had several Kybella treatments and am quite pleased with everything. I was originally debating between having surgery or trying Kybella. Dr. Paquet was so good about explaining my different options, and at the end of the day I was just scared to have surgery. Dr. Paquet is honestly great and so honest and up front.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Saw Dr. Paquet not long ago for a cancer that my Dermatologist found on my cheek. I actually happened on Dr. Paquet after a friend of mine recently saw him and recommended him. I knew nothing about him, but he turned an anxious experience into a great (or as good as it could have been) one. Even though the cancer was probably medium sized, I ended up with a scar that you can barely see, and an overall great experience.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Paquet is a wonderful doctor! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT or plastic surgeon. I have had sinus surgery as well as a rhinoplasty with him and couldn't be happier. He is very kind, gentle and most of all patient. Well worth the drive!
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Paquet made me feel very comfortable which was very important for me. He answered all my questions, even if they were dumb questions. The office was very welcoming and calming. I will definitely return to this office for any future procedures t and recommend it to my family and friends without any hesitation.
Culver City, CA |
Wonderful experience. Great results and down to earth/honest doc.
in Santa Monica, CA |
All of the staff at his office were so great and helpful. I saw Dr. P for botox and filler a few weeks ago. Totally amazing. Nobody knows that I had it done and nobody can figure it out, but everyone keeps telling me how great I look. I couldn't be happier and will be back for more. Don't go anywhere else. Dr. P!
in Culver City, CA |
Great office, great overall experience. Saw Dr. Paquet for some filler. The whole process was new to me, but he explained everything well and gave me honest recommendations. He didn't try and upsell anything, and actually discouraged me in some ways. I am super happy with the results so far and will definitely be going back.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I just had a rhinoplasty with with Dr. Paquet 2 weeks ago and seriously am soooooo happy. Was super nervous to have surgery at first but seriously can't tell you how great he is. He will totally calm your nerves if you are nervous. My nose looks so good its crazy. Never expected to be this happy. Go and see him if you are considering having your nose straightened!
in Los Angeles, CA |
I had a functional rhinoplasty 8 months ago with Dr. Paquet and recently followed up with him in the office. His surgery honestly changed my life. After breaking my nose twice when I was younger, I wasn't able to breathe for as long as I can remember. Not only was the entire experience with him and the office excellent from the very beginning but he has taken a personal interest in my recovery since the surgery. I absolutely recommend him for any nose surgery.
Have you seen Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
Are you Dr. Paquet?