Dr. Christian Paquet, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 39

Dr. Paquet

Paquet Facial Plastic Surgery, Phoenix, AZ

4400 N 32nd St Ste 220 Phoenix, AZ 85018

Dr. Christian Paquet, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from Keck School Of Medicine-Usc in 2011 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, ear, nose, and throat, and more.

Dr. Paquet accepts

Dr. Paquet accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Paquet's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Acute Tonsillitis
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Facial Laceration
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Facial Trauma
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
  • Lip Cancer
  • Nasal Allergies
  • Nasal Obstruction
  • Nasal Septal Perforation
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sore Throat
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Thyroid Cancer
  • Vertigo
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Vocal Cord Polyp
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Paquet truly focuses on treating the whole person, integrating different approaches and therapies simultaneously and synergistically to support the health and healing of the each patient. He believes that the most important aspect of any doctor/p...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Paquet?
Dr. Paquet's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Christian Paquet, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I am so grateful that Dr.Paquet was up for the challenge of fixing my nose. I had surgery about 25 years ago with a doctor who destroyed my nose both inside and out. It was crooked and I used to have terrible panic attacks because I couldn't breathe. Other doctors I saw didn't want to even attempt to fix it. Luckily one doctor did refer me to Dr.Paquet and he said he would do the surgery. I am happy to say that I no longer have panic attacks and my nasal passages are wide open now. As a bonus my nose is not crooked anymore either!!!! I highly recommend Dr.Paquet not only for the wonderful work he does, but because he cares. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and will explain everything to you in detail. I was so paranoid about having nose surgery again after the horror of the first one, but he helped me get through it.I'm so glad I did,it has given me a much better quality of life. Thank you a million times over
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
I had a cosmetic and functional nose reconstruction surgery 3+ months ago following a bad nose break. Dr. Paquet did a fantastic job reconstructing my nose! He was very thorough in explaining everything that I could expect from the surgery and very attentive throughout the entire process. Dr. Paquet is also a very personable professional, making the overall experience that much easier. Monica is fantastic as well - responsive, professional and helpful! Already referring friends and family!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
Doctor Christian Paquete is a WOW, he understood my health and my deviated septum operation. My procedure had to be done in a hospital with my other medical situations. Heart, Kidney, Cancer and defibrillator. He gave me everything I needed to know about the procedure and made it very comfortable for me to get all the referrals from my other doctors. The operation went really well I had two to three weeks recovery. Dr. Paquet is wonderful and I highly recommend him as a great plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
Dr. Paquet is fabulous! He listened to what I wanted and the results were great. His assistant and coordinator Monica was great and made me totally comfortable. Dr. Paquet called me the night of surgery and Monica also called to check on me mid-week which was so nice. I cannot say enough about my entire experience! Would highly recommend Dr. Paquet if you are considering a rhinoplasty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
I had a lower eyelid blepharoplasty with Dr. Paquet several months ago. He asked me to leave a review of my experience. To keep it short, it was excellent! Dr. Paquet shares his knowledge with you and explains everything well. He is completely honest and realistic with the whole process. My eyes look great and I no longer look tired and worn out. Great decision.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
I had my 3rd nose surgery with Dr. Paquet. My first surgery was supposed to fix my breathing but it not only made it worse but my nose had a bunch of cosmetic issues. I tried having a second surgery with another doc but it was also a huge mistake and it made it even worse again. I am so glad I found Dr. Paquet, I just wish I went to him for my first surgery. I can now breathe well and my nose looks AMAZING!! He did everything he set out to do. Call him!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
I had rhinoplasty in 2 months ago, and it was the best decision I ever made. I had been wanting a rhinoplasty since I was younger because I had always been self-conscious of a hump I had on the bridge of my nose but I was too scared that I would not like the results. A good friend of mine has known Dr. Paquet for a long time and recommended I see him. It has only been 2 months, but I am so happy.I love it!!!! Dr. Paquet gave me the perfect nose for my face, and I will always be grateful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
Just saw Dr. Paquet for a follow-up appointment and felt like I should write a review. Over the past few months I had several Kybella treatments and am quite pleased with everything. I was originally debating between having surgery or trying Kybella. Dr. Paquet was so good about explaining my different options, and at the end of the day I was just scared to have surgery. Dr. Paquet is honestly great and so honest and up front.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
Saw Dr. Paquet not long ago for a cancer that my Dermatologist found on my cheek. I actually happened on Dr. Paquet after a friend of mine recently saw him and recommended him. I knew nothing about him, but he turned an anxious experience into a great (or as good as it could have been) one. Even though the cancer was probably medium sized, I ended up with a scar that you can barely see, and an overall great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
Dr. Paquet is a wonderful doctor! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an ENT or plastic surgeon. I have had sinus surgery as well as a rhinoplasty with him and couldn't be happier. He is very kind, gentle and most of all patient. Well worth the drive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
Dr. Paquet made me feel very comfortable which was very important for me. He answered all my questions, even if they were dumb questions. The office was very welcoming and calming. I will definitely return to this office for any future procedures t and recommend it to my family and friends without any hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
Wonderful experience. Great results and down to earth/honest doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
All of the staff at his office were so great and helpful. I saw Dr. P for botox and filler a few weeks ago. Totally amazing. Nobody knows that I had it done and nobody can figure it out, but everyone keeps telling me how great I look. I couldn't be happier and will be back for more. Don't go anywhere else. Dr. P!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
Great office, great overall experience. Saw Dr. Paquet for some filler. The whole process was new to me, but he explained everything well and gave me honest recommendations. He didn't try and upsell anything, and actually discouraged me in some ways. I am super happy with the results so far and will definitely be going back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
I just had a rhinoplasty with with Dr. Paquet 2 weeks ago and seriously am soooooo happy. Was super nervous to have surgery at first but seriously can't tell you how great he is. He will totally calm your nerves if you are nervous. My nose looks so good its crazy. Never expected to be this happy. Go and see him if you are considering having your nose straightened!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?
I had a functional rhinoplasty 8 months ago with Dr. Paquet and recently followed up with him in the office. His surgery honestly changed my life. After breaking my nose twice when I was younger, I wasn't able to breathe for as long as I can remember. Not only was the entire experience with him and the office excellent from the very beginning but he has taken a personal interest in my recovery since the surgery. I absolutely recommend him for any nose surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Christian Paquet, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Paquet?

Paquet Facial Plastic Surgery, Phoenix, AZ

• Sat: closed
    • Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Paquet treats patients.