Dr. Christian Millett, MD

Dr. Christian Millett, MD

Dermatology  |
Male

Dr. Millett is a board-certified dermatologist specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails. His professional areas of interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis, warts, hair and nail conditions, and skin rejuvenation. He also specializes in cosmetic services including Botox®, dermal fillers, and more.

Forefront Dermatology - Tysons Corner

8301 Old Courthouse Rd

Vienna, VA 22182

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Millett

We offer the latest innovations in dermatological skincare conditions and skin cancer treatment and detection in a friendly, professional office where your needs come first.

Our experienced board-certified dermatologists and skin-cancer experts take pride in educating patients by providing accurate and complete information, thus helping you make the right choices for your optimal skin health. We are committed to delivering innovative solutions and exceptional care to meet the dermatological needs of our patients in the Vienna community throughout their lifetime.

Dr. Millett's Experience

Dr. Millett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Cancer Removal
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University of Virginia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2002
  • JEFFERSON MED COLL-THOS JEFFERSON UNIV
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Cooper Hospital University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Cooper Hospital University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Millett has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Dr. Millett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Millett to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Millett's Performance
Washington, DC |
Dr. Millett was fantastic - communicative and efficient. Definitely recommend.
Falls Church, VA |
Dr. Millett was very helpful and receives my recommendation, but the practice he is a part of - Forefront Dermatology - receives a very low rating. I sat in the waiting room ignored by the front desk staff for 35 mins before even being asked to complete my registration paperwork - and even that only happened after I asked how much longer my appointment would be delayed. Then they didn't send my prescrip. to the pharmacy as promised so I had to track it down and received it late.
Ashburn, VA |
Great visit, fabulous staff. knowledgeable and extremely attentive. I would recommend them to friends ad family.
in Arlington, VA |
I highly recommend Dr. Millett and the Forefront Dermatology staff. The receptionist and admin support staff are helpful, friendly, and very efficient, and my wait time has always been very brief. Dr. Millett does a great job of getting right to you as soon as possible, and my experience has been consistently outstanding. He's friendly, courteous, and respectful of your time. Huge plusses!!!
in Herndon, VA |
Wonderful doctor!
in Vienna, VA |
My visit with Dr. Miller was quick and informative. I didn't have to wait long at all. He knew exactly what I needed prescribed. I will be seeing him again in 4 weeks.
Mc Lean, VA |
DR Millet is willing to spent time to me and explain the different options that I have. Very knowledgeable as well and highly recommended
Annandale, VA |
Really great experience, especially since it was my first dermatology procedure. Dr. Millet and his PA were able to explain everything to me, answer my questions but were also very personable. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Millet and this practice. Very professional.
in Chantilly, VA |
I was recommended to this office and I am glad I went. Top notch facility, excellent staff.
in Fredericksburg, VA |
Fine.
in Clifton, VA |
I had my first appointment with Dr. Millett yesterday for a second opinion on a pre-cancer. I was impressed. As others have said, he and his staff are highly professional, efficient, and effective while at the same time friendly. He sat down to talk, indirectly showing that he was available to discuss any questions or concerns I had, even though my particular concern was a relatively simple one. It was such an excellent experience, that I will continue with Dr. Millett as my dermatologist.
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Christian Millett is very knowledgeable and could quickly come into conclusion after looking at a SYST on my skin near the throat. He explained me the cause appropriately and made me understand that it is nothing to worry about. He severed it quickly that I could not even notice it and no pain. Also, he answered my questions patiently but quickly. I would recommend Dr. Millett for any one who wishes to consult him regarding similar skin problems.
in Vienna, VA |
Office very busy, but efficient and professional, and I had a short period in the waiting room and exam room. Assistant came in, asked a few questions, took a picture of my rash, and left the exam room. Not too long after that, Dr. Millett came in, gave me his diagnosis and a prescription (coupon available through them, and 2 samples), said should clear in a couple of weeks, no further input. or alternative treatment. Cannot afford, even with coupon and insurance Rx is over $800.00.
in Vienna, VA |
Very nice and efficient! I went to Dr. Millett after going to another dermatologist who handled patients like an assembly line. The previous Dr. schedule too many patients at one time and raced through each exam I think just to cover many in a day. I also don't need the standard lectures about the sun and skin care. I found Dr. Millett refreshing change without the lectures. I would highly recommend him and plan to have him continue my health care.
in Fairfax, VA |
I have been to multiple doctors for many years trying to deal with adult acne. Been givin every cream and pill and treatment nothing works. Dr Millett actually listens to the "why" and doesn't just through you a prescription at you. I'm Looking forward to having him around for a while.
Springfield, VA |
Dr. Millett seems very knowledgeable but his bedside manner is a little off. He's not rude, but he doesn't maintain eye contact and didn't touch my face. And because he doesn't really look at you, it's like 'did you even see it long enough to diagnose properly?'. Maybe my superficial issue was clear as day and so he didn't have to touch my face or stare at it in depth to quickly figure out what was going on. But if I had come for a more serious issue, I would be a little hesitant trusting his j
in Mc Lean, VA |
Great experience. This was my second annual visit with Dr. Millett. Both were great experiences, and I am glad that I selected this office. I was/am very satisfied with his patient interest and exam. This was another great experience, and I'm convinced that I will reschedule with Dt. Millett annually.
in Mc Lean, VA |
We were able to get an appointment quickly and our care was fine.
Mohnton, PA |
He was amazing. He listened to my concerns and gave me the reasons and explained to me everything I need to know. He told me the treatment process and what are the expected results.
Fairfax, VA |
I was kept in the waiting room for almost 2 hours before I was seen by the doctor. I was never offered and explanation nor an apology. Unsatisfactory!
Vienna, VA |
I waited nearly 90 minutes for my appointment- as did a waiting room full of other patients. On being taken to the exam room an assistant failed to read my paperwork -which outlined my own and family history with various skin cancers. She mispronounced melanoma - which did not inspire confidence. Dr Millett spent less than five minutes with me. He looked at my scalp and skin and moles- never aided by a magnifying instrument. I left feeling minimally examined and won't return.
Mc Lean, VA |
I'm not easily impressed but this was a very good experience. I recommend Dr. Millett (and the staff).
McLean, VA |
Very high quality of care. Compassionate and professional he has been my dermatologist for years. In fact I followed him from his previous clinic.
Bristow, VA |
This was my first appointment with Dr. Millett. He gave me his complete attention during a review of my past medical history, suggested a new medication for my skin condition, and applied treatment in a skillful and thorough manner. I'm looking forward to having Dr. Millett manage my dermatology needs.
Washington, DC |
I went to see Dr. Millett with a growth on the back of my ear. He took a biopsy of the growth and let me know what to expect in order to have it completely removed. I was very concerned that this was going to be a tough procedure but he put my mind at ease about what to expect. I was pleased with my experience.
in Vienna, VA |
My doctor referred me to Frances Rotter to look at a couple of spots on my face. When I called for an appointment the office booked me with Dr. Millett. He is a Board Certified Dermatologist, so that was fine with me. The office was very busy, but the front desk personnel were efficient and friendly. Dr. Millett came in the examining room shortly after the nurse finished her preliminaries. He worked quickly, but answered all my questions.
Fairfax, VA |
First time patient - a large mole on my cheek has been causing problems and it was time for it to go. I was expecting a referral to a plastic surgeon, but Dr. Millett said he could remove it right there. He patiently answered my questions about the procedure and handled the removal (a shaving) quickly and professionally. He also made time to discuss an unrelated skin care concern with me without requiring a separate appointment for that. Office and staff also great!
Vienna, VA |
Very nice and professional. Look forward to continuing care!
Falls Church, VA |
When I visit a doctor, I hope to leave feeling respected, appreciated, and that everything is going to be okay. Bedside manner is critical in making a patient feel assured that everything is going to be okay. Unfortunately, Christian Millett did not deliver on his end. I realize a patient's thoughts are subjective and each experience is different; however, I will not be seeing Christian Millett again. Forefront Dermatology is a great place, and I hope the best for Christian Millett.
in Mc Lean, VA |
Appointment was on time and very efficient. Dr Millett is friendly and very knowledgeable. Provided samples of all scrips and office staff was very helpful. Highly recommended
in Vienna VA |
I was a bit scared as Dr. Millett had to remove a growth on my face. He was so calming, and gave me several different options. the removal was a non event. Dr. Millett made me feel like he had all day to answer my questions and address my concerns. This is one great Doctor!
Woodbridge, VA |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Millett as he is very thorough, knowledgeable, personable and consistently monitors your welfare during a procedure. He explained exactly what was going to take place and then explained each step as he proceeded. He asked numerous times if I was doing okay.
Newark, DE |
Both my son and I are patients of Dr. Millet. He is both responsive and flexible in addressing our needs whenever we see him. Recently, we went for an appointment for my son. As it turned out, on the day of the appointment I also needed to be seen. Dr Milett fit me in quickly so that I didn't need to take off another day of work.
Vienna, VA |
Although personable, I felt as if he was a bit rushed and did not exam the whole body as I was told to wear a body cover during the exam.
in Falls Church |
He is a good listener as well as personable.
in Beltsville, MD |
Best dermatologist I've ever seen. Listens to your problems, diagnosis the problems, and correctly provides the best medical solution to solve the medical problem. I would gladly recommend him to my friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Christian Millett, MD?

Visit Dr. Millett