Dr. Christian A. Guier, MDCM

Dr. Christian A. Guier, MDCM

Orthopedic Surgery | Male | 58 years old

Learn about this Provider

I am an orthopaedic specialist with over 25 yrs experience in treating general adult and pediatric orthopedic conditions. I have a subspecialty training in knee and shoulder surgery and Sports Traumatology. I am an empathic listener and offer all treatment options without bias because surgery may not always be the right option. I inform patients of the non-surgical and surgical remedies and help make referrals as needed. I believe in assisting patients gain a better understanding of their condition and involve them, along with their other care providers, in returning to their maximum level of performance. I love what I do and enjoy each working day.Read more

Personal Bio

I was born in Montreal, Canada and completed Medical School at Mc Gill University in 1982. I then came to...Read more

Dr. Guier's Experience

Visiting Dr. Guier

Dr. Guier accepts 19 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Guier has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Guier's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guier to family and friends
4.3
based on 6 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Guier
Dr. Guier's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (6)
Dr. Guier Says:

Medicine never ceases to keep you humble.  If I or my staff have rendered someone a disservice, I would want to know about it and do my best to remedy it. So please let me know if there is anything that I or my staff could improve on, anonymously or otherwise.

If on the other hand, my Staff or I have provided you service that is commendable, we welcome those comments...

Dr Guier, is an extremely knowledgable and professional physician. I visited his clinic in regards to a knee injury sustained skiing. He asked me questions about the injury to clearly understand the circumstances in which it happened and did a thorough exam. He then gave me his opinion on the extent of the damage and informed me of the next steps. Throughout the consultation I felt confident I was receiving the best care and he was concerned with my well being.
Have you seen Dr. Christian A. Guier, MDCM?
Are you Dr. Guier?

Compare Dr. Guier

Compare this Provider

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.