Dr. Christian Gonzalez, MD

Dr. Christian Gonzalez, MD

Pain Medicine  |

Dr. Christian Gonzalez is an Anesthesiologist serving the Aventura and Coral Gables areas for more than 14 years. Dr. Gonzalez is experienced in pain medicine, facial pain and Chronic Headaches. He is the 2014 President of the American Academy of Pain Management . Specialties: Pain Medicine Facial Pain Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Chronic Headaches Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy Anesthesiology Board Certifications: Board Certified: Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine Professional Associations: American Academy of Pain Management - President 2014 Awards & Accolades: Miami's Best Doctors for 2013, Miami's Who's Who Office Hours Monday through Friday: 8.30 am - 5.00 pm

Spine and Wellness Center of America

160 John F Kennedy Dr Ste 204

Atlantis, FL 33462

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gonzalez

Individualized patient care is the single most important aspect of my practice. However, patient experience and customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to my practice.

Dr. Gonzalez's Experience

Dr. Gonzalez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine

• Baylor College Of Med Affil Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Harvard Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2007

Dr. Gonzalez has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Gonzalez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gonzalez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gonzalez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gonzalez to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Gonzalez's Performance
in North Miami Beach, FL |
dr.gonzalez was great. he explained everything about my neck problem and told me what to expect.we will try this first and see how you do and please call if you have any problem.would tell all my friends to go see him.
in Hallandale, FL |
Dr. Gonzalez is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He really does listen to his patient and comes across as a friend just as much as my doc. His office staff are very kind, caring which many know is unusual in most offices.
North Miami Beach, FL |
I saw Dr Gonzalez for pain management and the results were great. He explained the process and everything was simple and clear. I like a doctor that doesn't sugar coat the situations.
Dr. Gonzalez's staff is among the worst I've ever experienced at a doctor's office. Totally incompetent -- the people who answer the phones absolutely do not care, and sound like they have not been trained. They're cold, unhappy and unfriendly. The Doctor can never be reached, and trying to get messages to him is like a ridiculous game of "telephone" -- messages are never given with any accuracy. The Doctor has spread himself too thin, with too many locations. He rushes, never has time.
in Hollywood, FL |
I recommend spine and wellness centers of America to every person who has suffered from pain related injuries. TY Dr.Gonzalez you saved my life and you don't even want recognition that is called selfless. But credit is due to your amazing staff of human beings. You are #1 and 1love to all.
in Hallandale, FL |
Dr. Gonzalez is one of the finest, knowledgeable and caring doctors I've ever seen in my 15 years of back pain. I've been seeing him over 1 year. Two months ago I had awful hips pain that I couldn't even walk and after other doctors didn't know the reason, Dr. Gonzales told me what I had and put an injection and thanks to him I can walk again. I was in shock reading the last two reviews from I believe the same person who wants to discredit this doctor with lies. I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez!
in Aventura, FL |
Dr.Gonzalez is about one thing only $$$$$$$$$$$.has no compassion for patients in extreme pain unless they have a lot of money. i went to his office in extreme pain & he would not give me a shot to relieve the pain unless i paid him $1250.00 dollars.i paid because he told me following shots would be $200.00 when i came back he wanted $750 or leave i left
in Miami Beach, FL |
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, HE WORKS ONLY FOR MONEY, DISGUSTING PERSON AND WORST HUMAN BEING! Doctor Christian Gonzales performed a surgery to my mother (74 years old) at Aventura Hospital. She still in pain after the surgery but the doctor refuses to see her after surgery because he is requesting from her to pay $500.00 for the follow up consultation since they don't accept medicaid. It is disgusting to see how human beings get so humiliated from other people just because they don't have money
in Miami, FL |
Got a procedure done as an outpatient
in Hollywood |
I've been see Dr. Gonzalez care for the better part of 4 years. The only time I wasn't under his care was when my insurance changed. He takes the time to listen and has been very understanding with me. My treatment and prescriptions have changed many times, but always for the better. He is one of the only doctor's that hasn't treated me like it's all in your head or as a drug seeker. The Botox treatments were a lifesaver. Every Dr.he has referred me to has been wonderful also.
Have you seen Dr. Christian Gonzalez, MD?
Are you Dr. Gonzalez?