Dr. Christi Cheng, MD

Family Medicine | Female

13847 E 14th St Ste 108 San Leandro, CA 94578 Get Directions
Dr. Christi Cheng, MD

Dr. Christi Cheng, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in San Leandro, CA. She is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Cheng is affiliated with Eden Medical Center.

Dr. Cheng's Experience

See how Dr. Cheng's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cheng

Dr. Cheng accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Cheng is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cheng has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cheng's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cheng to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Cheng's Performance
Alameda, CA |
Dr.Cheng is not concerned with the patient at all. I went in for a "physical" and she only checked my ears and throat. I've also had some ongoing health concerns since last fall and she requested lab work. When I went back to go over the results she didn't explain anything! Thank goodness my sister is a nurse and provided information regarding the results. I would NEVER recommend going here!! If you want a REAL Doctor go elsewhere!! What a waste of time, energy and insurance!!
Hayward, CA |
Incredibly awkward and sometimes rude. She didn't treat me with respect and basically accused me of being an alcoholic. I'm a tired mother of two and I hardly drink at all. I've seen her a few times now and I'm vowing to find someone new.
in San Leandro, CA |
She always would ask me what I needed in medication. I had to call her to get my test results and she said she would have to have her staff locate my file. If something was wrong she would ask me if I wanted an xray or not. Always seemed too busy when she came in to the exam room. Did not make me feel like I was important. She also gave me the wrong results on a test.. Would not recommend her as a doctor.
in San Leandro, CA |
She has gotten to know most of my family and inquires about home life every time she sees me. She treats the whole person, not just the symptoms. She is a good Primary Care Physician and does not try to treat what she doesn't specialize in. She has a good list of specialists available for referral. I don't always feel I have her full attention and she is often rushing, but she has done an excellent job of meeting my medical needs.
Have you seen Dr. Christi Cheng, MD?
Are you Dr. Cheng?

Compare Dr. Cheng

Dr. Cheng's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Cheng has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cheng's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Cheng does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cheng and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH SCHOOL OF MEDICINE

Graduated in 1992

Kaiser Permanente Med Center Sf
    Mercy Med Center Merced
    University Ca Davis Med Center

• Chinese

Dr. Cheng does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cheng and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cheng does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cheng and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.