Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Christen Russo, MD
Dr. Christen Russo, MD is a pediatric orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Brooklyn, NY. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Russo is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.

506 6th St

Brooklyn, NY 11215

• Affinity Health Plan
  • Fidelis Care
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • HIP Health Plan of New York
  • MagnaCare
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Russo

"The most important part about my job is knowing that the child and family feel comfortable in my hands, assuring they understand the problem, plan and prognosis. The most flattering compliment is their referral of friends and family; to me, it means they are acknowledging that I care."

Dr. Russo's Experience

Dr. Russo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery

• Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Russo does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis

• Pediatric Hip Surgery
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Simple Fracture Care and Casting
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Georgetown U
  • SUNY Downstate Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Morgan Stanley Children's Hosp Of New York Presbyterian
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Russo has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Russo has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Russo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Russo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Russo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Russo to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Russo's Performance
in Brooklyn, NY |
Worst experience with any Dr's office is w/Dr.Russo Her nd the office has 2 weeks to inform me if anything is needed for the next visit! Instead I was informed on 2 separate occasions the day and time of my appointment the very moment I walked in the door I was informed my child needed extra things. On one occasion the Dr knew we were there and she LEFT b4 seeing my child so my baby had to wait another 2 weeks to see her. AND DONT RESPOND BACK U WASTED my TIME and U knew my baby had A CAST ON!!!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Russo is a kind and caring professional. She took wonderful care of my son when he fractured his ankle. Both my son and I felt very comfortable during our visits with Dr. Russo. She took the time to explain everything to us and took extra care to speak with my son and show him how to take care of himself to get on the road to a speedy recovery! I would highly recommend Dr. Russo-she is truly a fantastic doctor!
At the end of every visit, my hope is that everyone understands the diagnosis and treatment - including the child! I am happy we achieved this, and I hope he is doing well!
in Brooklyn NY |
Before meeting with Dr Russo I read the reviews on here and I was very nervous about setting up an appointment to have my daughter see her.........I am happy to say that the negative reviews on here are lies !!!!! Dr. Christen Russo was amazing!!!She was attentive ,knowledgeable, caring and answered all our questions.....Possibly one of the best experience ive every had with a Doctor period. I highly recommend Dr. Russo to anyone!!!
I appreciate your honesty and am happy you had a good experience. I am also pleased that a change in my office seems to have faired well and is helping to reflect more positively on my practice as a physician. Thank you for letting me care for your child.
in Brooklyn |
My daughter rolled her ankle and looked for orthopedist. I read review with 2 or 3 stars so I was kind of nervous. It turned out to be great to meet wonderful doctor. Because of her care, my daughter is getting better. Thank you, Dr.Russo!
Somerville, MA |
I just took my daughter to see Dr. Russo. I had a very bad experience facing her rudeness and inappropriate attitude. I do not recommend this doctor.
Brooklyn, NY |
Dr. Russo is a very rude doctor. I wouldn't recommend this doctor at all based on my experience.
I am sorry to hear that I came across rude. I can assure you it was not my intention and I apologize for that. If I can be of any further assistance please contact my office.
Brooklyn, NY |
I had a terrible experience today at doctor Russo's Clinic. had a follow up appointment for my son. She spoke to me very rudely and said why are you here..who gave you the appointment... I showed her the card for appointment. But she didn't even look at my son. I had taken time off from work. She had no idea how rudely she was talking in front of a kid. Not sure how she even got the license. Never going back to this so called "doctor"
I am sorry to hear that I came across rude. I worked very hard to become a pediatric orthopedic surgeon and want to do all I can for my patients. Communication is key in treating my patients, perhaps in my efforts to understand what I could help you with, I came across as short. I apologize, that was not my intention. I wish you all the best in your future health needs.
Have you seen Dr. Christen Russo, MD?

Visit Dr. Russo

Dr. Russo accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Affinity Health Plan
  • Fidelis Care
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • HIP Health Plan of New York