Family Medicine  |
Dr. Christen Fragala, MD
Dr. Christen Fragala, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Westford, MA. She is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Fragala is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital.

Westford Family Medicine

198 Littleton Rd Ste 102

Westford, MA 01886

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Fragala

Dr. Fragala's Experience

Dr. Fragala's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Tufts University
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton Ca

Dr. Fragala has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fragala does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fragala and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fragala's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fragala to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Fragala's Performance
in Lowell, MA |
Dr. Fragala is the most compassionate and caring Dr. I have ever gone to. She is sincere, takes time to answer any questions, listens to what you have to say.. I would recommend her! I feel when I'm in her office with her I am the only one there!!
in North Chelmsford , MA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Fragala's for 8yrs. She has always been a professional, compassionate, and dedicated physician. I know that when I have a medical concern she will work with me to figure out what the issue is and how to fix it.
Littleton, MA |
Absolutely the worst attitude and appearance by a so called Dr I have ever encountered. Non caring and judgemental and is surely in the wrong field of work. very unprofessional in her demeanor and actions shown while in her presence. How any could possibly trust her as a Dr is beyond me.
in Lowell , MA |
I absolutely LOVE Dr. Fragala she's amazing. I've always had a slight fear of the doctors and would always put off and stall any and every appointment until I met her. She truly does care about her patience and goes above and beyond for them. I've followed her through 3 cities now and couldn't picture anyone taking care of my entire family other than her so I did my best to get my whole family seen by her and they're very thankful for it. She's so compassionate and very eager to help.
Tewksbury |
Dr. Fragala is the most amazing doctor I have ever had. She is caring, friendly and she will always listen. You never have to wait for her, I check in and he staff is already calling me in to be seen ( I never get to read my book). I can always count on her and her staff. Dr. Christen Fragala is one amazing physician. I have referred many people to her and they do also feel the same way! And everyone needs to eat lunch so I am okay with waiting out in the hall until the office opens.
in North Billerica, MA |
This place is concerned with getting you in an out and billing your insurance as much as possible. They will not refer outside of the Lowell General network no matter what insurance you have. Its not about providing the best care possible for patients, its about getting as much cash as possible. Plan on seeing the RN and not the actual doctor. Oh, yah good luck getting someone on the phone and if you show up between 12-1 expect to wait in the hall as they lock the office so they can eat lunch!
in Westford, MA |
Dr. Fragala is my PCP. Dr. Fragala seems to be a reasonable doctor per my single and only visit with her. However, the practice at her office, her nurse practitioner, and staff have serious issues. My rating is for her office as she often have me see the nurse practitioners than herself.
Have you seen Dr. Christen Fragala, MD?
Are you Dr. Fragala?