Dr. Chris Threatt, MD

Dr. Chris Threatt, MD

Urology  |

Dr. Chris Threatt, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Redwood City, CA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Threatt is affiliated with San Mateo Medical Center, Stanford Hospital and Clinics, El Camino Hospital Los Gatos, El Camino Hospital- Mountain View Campus and Sequoia Hospital.

Sequoia Urology Center

2900 Whipple Ave Ste 130

Redwood City, CA 94062

• Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Threatt

My clinical focus has been on advanced endoscopic stone manipulation as well as male and female incontinence, bladder and prostate cancer, BPH and erectile dysfunction. I am a board certified urologist.

I am excited to introduce you to my new practice Sequoia Urology Center. I have delivered care to patients  in the mid peninsula for over 10 years .Sequoia Urology Center is dedicated to providing every patient with the highest level of care right here in our community. Although we are an independent  practice we care for our patients almost exclusively at Sequoia Hospital. US  News and World Report recently recognized Urology at Sequoia Hospital in the top 100. Why receive your care anywhere else? Our patients will not have to leave our community.

I am excited to introduce my new associate Marina White-Nagy, M.D.. She is an outstanding clinician, surgeon and wonderful individual. Her arrival was long over due to our urologic community. She completed her surgical and urological training at UC Davis. She comes with excellent credentials and covers all aspects of Urologic care.  We are so fortunate to add her expertise to our medical community.

I am excited to introduce Healthloop an innovative technology that allows our patients to be in contact with us on a daily basis. You will have post operative assessments and instructions delivered to you electronically with the ability to reach us and tell us how you're doing.   This system has helped improve patient outcomes, reduce  complications from lack of communication, and provides better clinical and patient experiences.

Dr. Threatt's Experience

Dr. Threatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Genital System Cancer
  • Male Genitourinary Cancer
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Spermatocele
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Cancer
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Lithotripsy
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Prostate Procedures
  • Prostate Surgery
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urology Procedure
  • Urostomy
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vasectomy

No malpractice history found for California.

• U Ca Davis
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

• Patients' Choice Award/ California's Favority Physician, 2009

Dr. Threatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Threatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Threatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sequoia Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Threatt is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Threatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Threatt to family and friends
Dr. Threatt's Performance
in Redwood City, CA |
There are really no words to describe how amazing Dr. Threatt is. He's been my urologist for nearly a decade and not only myself but my family wouldn't know what we would do without him. Hands down the best of the best!
in Redwood City, CA |
Dr. Threat has been helping me with my mom for a long time. He is a GOD SEND. He is fantastic to work with, he cares, he has patience, he and is team are always on top of what you need. They have helped me make my mothers growing older much better and easier for everyone. They are prompt to questions, and when you need them they are there for you. He and his team go above and beyond for you. I would not go any were else. They are by FAR THE BEST. By Far Top Notch 100% the best in the business.
Redwood City, CA |
Really makes you feel more relaxed and comfortable with your visits. Makes sure that you are fully informed and part of a decision making process. Great guy!
in Redwood City, CA |
Dr Threatt is the best by far!!! I had a horrible experience years ago with a kidney stone. I was scared to death when I went to see Dr. Threatt. He is so very kind and gentle and I have had two different kidney stone surgeries with him in the past year. OMG....he took care of me with almost no pain !! Even when he took the stent out it was just a few second burn. His practice is very high tech and he is very kind an understanding and makes this horrible process a breeze !!
in Redwood City, CA |
Great experience! In ER for renal calculi in excruciating pain and Dr. Threatt was able to add me to OR schedule to have large stone removed. Great communication throughout process. We would recommend him highly!
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr Threatt has extensive experience and practice resolving kidney stone issues. I felt reassured that I was in good hands through out all stages, pre-op assessment, operation and post-op follow-up. Thanks Dr Threatt.
Redwood City, CA |
Dr. Threatt is really good about paying full attention to each patient for as long as needed to address any problems they have. The downside to this is that appointment times and durations can be less predictable, but it's worth the tradeoff.
in Palo Alto, California |
I had a good surgeon through Palo Alto Medical Foundation, and was scheduled for surgery with him when my internist recommended Dr.Threat. I made an appointment, canceled my surgery with PAMF, and had two completely successful surgeries With Dr. Threat. He is an exceptional surgeon with outstanding Training from Duke University. He is very warm and communicative, and spends a great deal of time with his patients. I could not be happier with his skills, professionalism, and compassion.
Sunnyvale, CA |
Dr. White is technically my doctor; however, Dr. Threatt is very much involved with my care. He is a very good mentor, as well. While Dr. White is doing a very good job, his support for her work means a lot. They are an excellent team.
Have you seen Dr. Chris Threatt, MD?
Are you Dr. Threatt?