Dr. Chris B. Threatt, MD

Dr. Chris B. Threatt, MD

Urology | Male | 50 years old

My clinical focus has been on advanced endoscopic stone manipulation as well as male and female incontinence, bladder and prostate cancer, BPH and erectile dysfunction. I am a board certified urologist. I am excited to introduce you to my new practice Sequoia Urology Center. I have delivered care to patients in the mid peninsula for over 10 years .Sequoia Urology Center is dedicated to providing every patient with the highest level of care right here in our community. Although we are an independent practice we care for our patients almost exclusively at Sequoia Hospital. US News and World Report recently recognized Urology at Sequoia Hospital in the top 100. Why receive your care anywhere else? Our patients will not have to leave our community. I am excited to introduce my new associate Marina White-Nagy, M.D.. She is an outstanding clinician, surgeon and wonderful individual. Her arrival was long over due to our urologic community. She completed her surgical and urological training at UC Davis. She comes with excellent credentials and covers all aspects of Urologic care. We are so fortunate to add her expertise to our medical community. I am excited to introduce Healthloop an innovative technology that allows our patients to be in contact with us on a daily basis. You will have post operative assessments and instructions delivered to you electronically with the ability to reach us and tell us how you're doing. This system has helped improve patient outcomes, reduce complications from lack of communication, and provides better clinical and patient experiences. Read more

Sequoia Urology Center
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Dr. Threatt is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

My clinical focus has been on advanced endoscopic stone manipulation as well as male and female incontinence, bladder and prostate cancer, BPH and erectile dysfunction. I am a board certified urologist. I am excited to introduce you to my new practice Sequoia Urology Center. I have delivered care to patients in the mid peninsula for over 10 years .Sequoia Urology Center is dedicated to providing every patient with the highest level of care right here in our community. Although we are an independent practice we care for our patients almost exclusively at Sequoia Hospital. US News and World Report recently recognized Urology at Sequoia Hospital in the top 100. Why receive your care anywhere else? Our patients will not have to leave our community. I am excited to introduce my new associate Marina White-Nagy, M.D.. She is an outstanding clinician, surgeon and wonderful individual. Her arrival was long over due to our urologic community. She completed her surgical and urological training at UC Davis. She comes with excellent credentials and covers all aspects of Urologic care. We are so fortunate to add her expertise to our medical community. I am excited to introduce Healthloop an innovative technology that allows our patients to be in contact with us on a daily basis. You will have post operative assessments and instructions delivered to you electronically with the ability to reach us and tell us how you're doing. This system has helped improve patient outcomes, reduce complications from lack of communication, and provides better clinical and patient experiences.Read more

Dr. Threatt's Experience

100Experience
Match

See how Dr. Threatt's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Threatt

Dr. Threatt accepts 8 insurance carriers

8 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Threatt has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Threatt

Dr. Threatt's Review Details
4.7 based on 20 responses
Experience with Dr. Threatt
Dr. Threatt's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (14)
in Redwood City, CA |
Great experience! In ER for renal calculi in excruciating pain and Dr. Threatt was able to add me to OR schedule to have large stone removed. Great communication throughout process. We would recommend him highly!
in San Francisco, CA |
Dr Threatt has extensive experience and practice resolving kidney stone issues. I felt reassured that I was in good hands through out all stages, pre-op assessment, operation and post-op follow-up. Thanks Dr Threatt.
Redwood City, CA |
Dr. Threatt is really good about paying full attention to each patient for as long as needed to address any problems they have. The downside to this is that appointment times and durations can be less predictable, but it's worth the tradeoff.
in Palo Alto, California |
I had a good surgeon through Palo Alto Medical Foundation, and was scheduled for surgery with him when my internist recommended Dr.Threat. I made an appointment, canceled my surgery with PAMF, and had two completely successful surgeries With Dr. Threat. He is an exceptional surgeon with outstanding Training from Duke University. He is very warm and communicative, and spends a great deal of time with his patients. I could not be happier with his skills, professionalism, and compassion.
Sunnyvale, CA |
Dr. White is technically my doctor; however, Dr. Threatt is very much involved with my care. He is a very good mentor, as well. While Dr. White is doing a very good job, his support for her work means a lot. They are an excellent team.
Have you seen Dr. Chris B. Threatt, MD?
Are you Dr. Chris B. Threatt, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Threatt

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Cancers
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Incontinence
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection, Acute
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Genital System Cancer
  • Male Genitourinary Cancer
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cyst
  • Prostate Diseases
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Spermatocele
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Cancer
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Urinary-Genital Tract Fistula, Female

• Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Lithotripsy
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Prostate Procedures
  • Prostate Surgery
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urology Procedure
  • Urostomy
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vasectomy

No malpractice history found for California.

University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine

Completed in 2002

U Ca Davis

Graduated in 1990

• Patients' Choice Award/ California's Favority Physician, 2009

Dr. Threatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Threatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Threatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Threatt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Urology
  • Board certified in Urology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Threatt

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Threatt's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
16 – 30 minutes

Experience with Dr. Threatt

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Threatt's Care Philosophy

My clinical focus has been on advanced endoscopic stone manipulation as well as male and female incontinence, bladder and prostate cancer, BPH and erectile dysfunction. I am a board certified urologist.

I am excited to introduce you to my new practice Sequoia Urology Center. I have delivered care to patients  in the mid peninsula for over 10 years .Sequoia Urology Center is dedicated to providing every patient with the highest level of care right here in our community. Although we are an independent  practice we care for our patients almost exclusively at Sequoia Hospital. US  News and World Report recently recognized Urology at Sequoia Hospital in the top 100. Why receive your care anywhere else? Our patients will not have to leave our community.

I am excited to introduce my new associate Marina White-Nagy, M.D.. She is an outstanding clinician, surgeon and wonderful individual. Her arrival was long over due to our urologic community. She completed her surgical and urological training at UC Davis. She comes with excellent credentials and covers all aspects of Urologic care.  We are so fortunate to add her expertise to our medical community.

I am excited to introduce Healthloop an innovative technology that allows our patients to be in contact with us on a daily basis. You will have post operative assessments and instructions delivered to you electronically with the ability to reach us and tell us how you're doing.   This system has helped improve patient outcomes, reduce  complications from lack of communication, and provides better clinical and patient experiences.