Dr. Chris Threatt, MD

Dr. Chris Threatt, MD

Urology  |

Dr. Chris Threatt, MD is an urology specialist in Redwood City, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from University Of California, Irvine, College Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in urology.

Sequoia Urology Center

2900 Whipple Ave Ste 130

Redwood City, CA 94062

• Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Threatt

See how frequently Dr. Threatt performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Urinary Incontinence
Bladder Diseases
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Threatt's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Threatt "My clinical focus has been on advanced endoscopic stone manipulation as well as male and female incontinence, bladder and prostate cancer, BPH and erectile dysfunction. I am a board certified urologist.

I am excited to introduce you to my new practice Sequoia Urology Center. I have delivered care to patients  in the mid peninsula for over 10 years .Sequoia Urology Center is dedicated to providing every patient with the highest level of care right here in our community. Although we are an independent  practice we care for our patients almost exclusively at Sequoia Hospital. US  News and World Report recently recognized Urology at Sequoia Hospital in the top 100. Why receive your care anywhere else? Our patients will not have to leave our community.

I am excited to introduce my new associate Marina White-Nagy, M.D.. She is an outstanding clinician, surgeon and wonderful individual. Her arrival was long over due to our urologic community. She completed her surgical and urological training at UC Davis. She comes with excellent credentials and covers all aspects of Urologic care.  We are so fortunate to add her expertise to our medical community.

I am excited to introduce Healthloop an innovative technology that allows our patients to be in contact with us on a daily basis. You will have post operative assessments and instructions delivered to you electronically with the ability to reach us and tell us how you're doing.   This system has helped improve patient outcomes, reduce  complications from lack of communication, and provides better clinical and patient experiences. "

• Urology

• Kidney and Ureter Removal
  • Kidney Stone Removal, Closed
  • Kidney Surgery
  • Lithotripsy
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Prostate Procedures
  • Prostate Surgery
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroscopic Lithotripsy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Urology Procedure
  • Urostomy
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vasectomy

No malpractice history found for California.

• U Ca Davis
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Duke University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

• Patients' Choice Award/ California's Favority Physician, 2009

Dr. Threatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Threatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Threatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sequoia Hospital

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Threatt is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Threatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Threatt to family and friends
based on 24 total reviews (9 with comments)

Dr. Threatt's Performance

Scheduling
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

There are really no words to describe how amazing Dr. Threatt is. He's been my urologist for nearly a decade and not only myself but my family wouldn't know what we would do without him. Hands down the best of the best!
Dr. Threat has been helping me with my mom for a long time. He is a GOD SEND. He is fantastic to work with, he cares, he has patience, he and is team are always on top of what you need. They have helped me make my mothers growing older much better and easier for everyone. They are prompt to...more
Really makes you feel more relaxed and comfortable with your visits. Makes sure that you are fully informed and part of a decision making process. Great guy!
Dr Threatt is the best by far!!! I had a horrible experience years ago with a kidney stone. I was scared to death when I went to see Dr. Threatt. He is so very kind and gentle and I have had two different kidney stone surgeries with him in the past year. OMG....he took care of me with almost no...more
Great experience! In ER for renal calculi in excruciating pain and Dr. Threatt was able to add me to OR schedule to have large stone removed. Great communication throughout process. We would recommend him highly!

Are you Dr. Threatt?