Dr. Chris Pappas, MD

Dr. Chris Pappas, MD

Family Medicine  ·

Contact for availability

Dr. Chris Pappas, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 22 years. He specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.

Magnolia Medical Clinic, PA

319 Green Acres Rd # 101

Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Pappas

Dr. Pappas' Experience

Dr. Pappas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Pappas "Welcome to the Magnolia Medical Clinic! I would like to take this opportunity to share my philosophy with you before we embark on this relationship. Yes, the contract between a patient and the physician is a relationship. There has to be mutual respect, understanding, patience, and an emphasis of working together toward a common goal--the optimal health of you, the patient. As a Family Physician, I am focused on wellness, the avoidance of disease, or the medical management of disease once it has manifested. Providing optimal care to you takes time, communication, education, and the appropriate use of studies and specialists. It is my goal to be your medical advisor, and do my best to answer your questions. It is only through your complete understanding that we can maximize your health. It is my goal to help you live a healthier more fulfilling life. I want to not just add years to your life, but life to your years! Many of the common health problems can be improved, and sometimes even eliminated with the "all natural" combination of exercise, good nutrition, maintaining a healthy weight, and avoidance of the health-robbing effects of cigarettes or excessive alcohol. Each time we meet our time will be too short but we will focus on the most important topic (or two) and take care of that issue to the depth required to move you toward a healthier future. I ask that you return on a regular basis so that we can address ALL of your issues, and once we have a solid treatment plan in place, we can extend the time between follow up appointments that is appropriate for your medical issues and our schedule. So, please, help us help you, by keeping your appointment focused. Our team tries very hard to stay on time, so that we can be respectful to everyone. We all live busy lives, and we want minimize your wait here in the clinic. Thank you in advance for your understanding! Thank you again for choosing the Magnolia Medical Clinic. We have been here for almost 60 years, and look forward to taking care of you and your family. Please let us know how we can better meet your needs. We are here for a healthier you! "

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics

• Sports Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Pappas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pappas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pappas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pappas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pappas to family and friends

Dr. Pappas' Performance

I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pappas all the time to friends. Dr. Pappas saved my life 2 different times now. It's not often you have a doctor that goes up and beyond the call of duty to help their patients any more. However, Dr. Pappas really does and has for me on more that 1 account. His bedside manor...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
In my opinion and personal experience as a patient of DR Pappas his practice philosophy is exactly how he practices Medicine. I trust his judgement completely. He is a credit to the Medical Profession.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have loved Dr. Pappas since the first time I had an appointment with him. He is focused solely on the patients health. He doesn't mince words or waste time. He listens to his patients as well as taking a holistic approach to treatment. Dr. Pappas doesn't treat by simply prescribing pills. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Pappas & his nurses. Dr pappas helped me when I had emergency apendicitis, he recomended a surgeon all went well. I'm back to work doing fine. Thanks Doc.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have to say that the doctor patient relationship that I have with Dr. Pappas is the best that I have had with any doctor. When I initially came to him I was a complete mess and have even gone through the death of my wife to cancer. He has been more than compassionate. He explained things in a way...more
Are you Dr. Pappas?