Dr. Chris Pappas, MD

Family Medicine •  Male • Age 57

Contact provider for availability
Telehealth services available

Dr. Chris Pappas, MD is a family medicine specialist in Fort Walton Beach, FL and has been practicing for 24 years. He specializes in family medicine, sports medicine, and more.

Magnolia Medical Clinic

3.508771929824561%

Dr. Pappas?
Dr. Pappas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chris Pappas, MD
I have lived many places and Dr. Pappas and his staff at Magnolia are simply the best I've seen. Both he and the staff care, are efficient, wise, dedicated, take their jobs seriously, and are simply fabulous at what they do. Very blessed to have been under their care. I have had to move away and it is so hard to find a physician and staff like this! Whenever I need to reach back for records they continue to treat me with the utmost care and respect. I wish I could take them with me where ever I go!
Joan L Cook – Apr 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
I don't know. Maybe I have been spoiled by my former Doctor, maybe not. Dr Pappas may be a very good Doctor, but for me not so much. I have come to expect a certain level of service that Dr. Pappas doesn't deliver (for me). When I told him my feet have been hurting for months, I expected him to at the very least look at them. His course if treatment was, walk it off. As it turns out, after going to a podiatrist I have a pretty bad case of arthritis in both feet. A few other concerns are he " doesn't " treat this or that but will refer you to a specialist in a heartbeat. If all I'm going to receive is a referral, I'll just cut out the middleman, make my own appointment and save the copays.
Shirtless Joe in Crestview, FL – Dec 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
I wish I could leave him 10 stars! He paid close attention to my symptoms, listened to me attentively and guided me to do what I needed to. I had peculiar symptoms, but he never gave up and we found out the problem and I am alive today because of it. He truly cares about his patients. I ought to know...I am one. I am very thankful to Dr. Pappas and his amazing staff who always make me feel welcomed and cared for. His clinic is always clean and I appreciate that.
Bonita – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
If you’re looking for a Dr. and nurses that care for health & well being, Dr. Chris Pappas and nurses Allison & Michelle are the ones. They give exemplary service to their patients. Dr. Pappas is always professional and has a great sense of humor. When you are concerned with a health problem, he starts asking a lot of questions to find the solution. He has a great back ground in medicine. He has served our country and helped many people. I highly recomend him.
Charline Jackson in Fort Walton Beach, FL – Dec 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
5 Stars is just not enough! I can truly say that I owe my life to Dr Pappas and his ability to pick up on warning signs that were leading to a life changing(more like life ending) event. His exam determined that I was a very likely candidate for a major coronary event. He was able to connect me with Cardiologist that found out that I had 99% blockage & it wasn’t going to heal itself. Had a triple bypass 2 days later. If not for Dr Pappas - well who knows. To me,he’s the best! Every day is a gift
CJ McAllister in FWB, FL – Oct 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
Dr. Pappas is incredibly easy to work with and his diet and general wellness instructions have thoroughly helped me with treating a long standing issue and generally improving my life. He is respectful and professional and the nurse staff who work with him are all fantastic. The best part is I'm comfortable from the minute I walk in the door till when I leave.
Joel in Fort Walton Beach, FL – Sep 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
This has been the most professional doctors office I have ever been to. The staff is caring and knowledgeable. Dr pappas is the gold standard for doctors.
Dave Reich – Aug 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
Finally, a doctor that is listening to me and hearing all I say instead of jumping on the first thing I say. He is working with me and I don't feel like just person who complains. He, also, is working with us as a family. He believes what goes on in the family also affects our health. I am, at this point, so very pleased with his staff as well as his care for me and my husband.
Beth in Ft. Walton Beach – May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
Outstanding. Dr. Chris Pappas and his team at Magnolia Medical were outstanding in taking care of me. They needed to expedite evaluations and ensured my insurance company was in sync with all of the prescribed procedures. He is extremely knowledgeable, thorough, and explains all of the medical jargon which anyone can understand. As a family physician, he is definitely focused on a health/wellness philosophy. Also, his two assistants, Michelle and Allison, were awesome with coordination.
Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Pappas all the time to friends. Dr. Pappas saved my life 2 different times now. It's not often you have a doctor that goes up and beyond the call of duty to help their patients any more. However, Dr. Pappas really does and has for me on more that 1 account. His bedside manor is patient and kind. Just what you would want as well in a great doctor. My family and I, Thank God often for bring Dr. Pappas into our lives as our family doctor.
Danielle in Crestview, FL – Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
In my opinion and personal experience as a patient of DR Pappas his practice philosophy is exactly how he practices Medicine. I trust his judgement completely. He is a credit to the Medical Profession.
Martin J. Peuler, MD in Shalimar, FL – Dec 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
I have loved Dr. Pappas since the first time I had an appointment with him. He is focused solely on the patients health. He doesn't mince words or waste time. He listens to his patients as well as taking a holistic approach to treatment. Dr. Pappas doesn't treat by simply prescribing pills. He will find the root cause of the issue and take the proper action according to what is needed. Dr. Pappas is thorough in his diagnosis process and is clear in his treatment options. I highly recommend
Lance Jones in Fort Walton Beach – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Pappas & his nurses. Dr pappas helped me when I had emergency apendicitis, he recomended a surgeon all went well. I'm back to work doing fine. Thanks Doc.
Gary Okonczak in Destin, FL – Feb 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
I have to say that the doctor patient relationship that I have with Dr. Pappas is the best that I have had with any doctor. When I initially came to him I was a complete mess and have even gone through the death of my wife to cancer. He has been more than compassionate. He explained things in a way that is eazy to understand. I recomened him to everyone I know.
Theodore wilkerson in Ft Walton Beach, FL – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
Chris has made the Doctor's requirement, for a healthy 60 y.o., a gentle and easy experience. He is always kind and compassionate, listens and hears, and never makes me feel he is rushed. I have not had a lot of trust in MDs in the past, but I trust Chris to keep me informed and aware of how I am doing and hope to have a very long relationship with this fine Physician. Thanks to the staff as well.
Rick B in Shalimar, Fl – Sep 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
Dr. Pappas has been my primary care physician since mid-March, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor! Chris, as he prefers to be addressed, conducts himself professionally and respectfully,and he listens carefully to whatever concerns I might have. He answers all questions in a way that I can understand, and I feel like we're working together on my health issues and/or symptoms. He takes time with patients, and I never feel like I'm being rushed out of the office. In short, he's great!
Jon W. Brooks in Ft Walton Beach, FL – Jul 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
My mom has been a pt w Dr Pappas for over a year. In Nov. her 2ndary insurance changed and his office refuses to process the her new 2ndary insurance even though they are required by federal law to do so because she is on social security disability. Now all of the sudden she has been conveniently dismissed for missing too many appts. Which is a flat out lie. They tell me the form we signed together giving me access to her medical records is blank. LIE! Please beware! They treated my Mom HORRIBLY
Kyli for Debbie Z in Shalimar, FL – Jun 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
Really like Dr. Pappas, he's very serious and thorough. Had him for at least 3yrs now.
Patti G in Mary Esther, FL – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
I'm new to the area. I knew it would be difficult to find a match for my PA doctor, Joe Graham. Dr. Pappas comes pretty close! I know that physicians these days are over-extended and it's largely not their fault that they have only a few minutes with each patient. Dr. Graham spent a lot of time with each patient and listened very closely. This is what I'm looking for, and Dr. Pappas has, so far, exhibited similar patience. Dr. Graham A+. Dr. Pappas B+. :)
Elaine Lazar in Ft. Walton Beach, FL – Jan 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
Dr. Pappas has been my PCP for about 3 years. He is absolutely the best doctor I have been to. He is easygoing, listens to you, and is so easy to talk with. He has a good heart and cares very much for his patients. He made me feel as if I was his only patient. We are leaving the area now, and I wish I could take him with me.
Ann M in Shalimar, FL – Jan 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pappas?

Dr. Pappas accepts

Dr. Pappas accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
BlueDental Choice

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Pappas treats your condition or procedure

• Ankle Sprains and Strains
  • Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Ataxia
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hip Sprain
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Limb Cramp
  • Lupus
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Torticollis
  • Trigger Finger
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Welcome to the Magnolia Medical Clinic! I would like to take this opportunity to share my philosophy with you before we embark on this relationship. Yes, the contract between a patient and the physician is a relationship. There has to be mutual respe...

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedics

• Family Practice
  • Family Practice

1996
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pappas treats patients.

Fort Walton Beach Medical Center