Dr. Chris Pappas, MD

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Pappas' Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Pappas' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pappas

Dr. Pappas accepts 6 insurance carriers

6 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pappas has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Pappas

Dr. Pappas' Review Details
4.8 based on 41 responses
Experience with Dr. Pappas
Dr. Pappas' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Ft Walton Beach, FL |
Dr. Pappas has been my primary care physician since mid-March, and I couldn't ask for a better doctor! Chris, as he prefers to be addressed, conducts himself professionally and respectfully,and he listens carefully to whatever concerns I might have. He answers all questions in a way that I can understand, and I feel like we're working together on my health issues and/or symptoms. He takes time with patients, and I never feel like I'm being rushed out of the office. In short, he's great!
in Shalimar, FL |
My mom has been a pt w Dr Pappas for over a year. In Nov. her 2ndary insurance changed and his office refuses to process the her new 2ndary insurance even though they are required by federal law to do so because she is on social security disability. Now all of the sudden she has been conveniently dismissed for missing too many appts. Which is a flat out lie. They tell me the form we signed together giving me access to her medical records is blank. LIE! Please beware! They treated my Mom HORRIBLY
in Mary Esther, FL |
Really like Dr. Pappas, he's very serious and thorough. Had him for at least 3yrs now.
in Ft. Walton Beach, FL |
I'm new to the area. I knew it would be difficult to find a match for my PA doctor, Joe Graham. Dr. Pappas comes pretty close! I know that physicians these days are over-extended and it's largely not their fault that they have only a few minutes with each patient. Dr. Graham spent a lot of time with each patient and listened very closely. This is what I'm looking for, and Dr. Pappas has, so far, exhibited similar patience. Dr. Graham A+. Dr. Pappas B+. :)
in Shalimar, FL |
Dr. Pappas has been my PCP for about 3 years. He is absolutely the best doctor I have been to. He is easygoing, listens to you, and is so easy to talk with. He has a good heart and cares very much for his patients. He made me feel as if I was his only patient. We are leaving the area now, and I wish I could take him with me.
Have you seen Dr. Chris Pappas, MD?
Are you Dr. Chris Pappas, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Orthopedic Sports Medicine

• Sports Medicine

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Asthma
  • Ataxia
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Broken Arm
  • Depression
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Emphysema
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Heartburn
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Limb Cramp

• Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • X-Ray

USUHS F E HEBERT SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Pappas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pappas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pappas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Pappas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sports Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Pappas

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Pappas' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Pappas

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Pappas' Care Philosophy

Welcome to the Magnolia Medical Clinic! I would like to take this opportunity to share my philosophy with you before we embark on this relationship. Yes, the contract between a patient and the physician is a relationship. There has to be mutual respect, understanding, patience, and an emphasis of working together toward a common goal--the optimal health of you, the patient. As a Family Physician, I am focused on wellness, the avoidance of disease, or the medical management of disease once it has manifested. Providing optimal care to you takes time, communication, education, and the appropriate use of studies and specialists. It is my goal to be your medical advisor, and do my best to answer your questions. It is only through your complete understanding that we can maximize your health. It is my goal to help you live a healthier more fulfilling life. I want to not just add years to your life, but life to your years! Many of the common health problems can be improved, and sometimes even eliminated with the "all natural" combination of exercise, good nutrition, maintaining a healthy weight, and avoidance of the health-robbing effects of cigarettes or excessive alcohol. Each time we meet our time will be too short but we will focus on the most important topic (or two) and take care of that issue to the depth required to move you toward a healthier future. I ask that you return on a regular basis so that we can address ALL of your issues, and once we have a solid treatment plan in place, we can extend the time between follow up appointments that is appropriate for your medical issues and our schedule. So, please, help us help you, by keeping your appointment focused. Our team tries very hard to stay on time, so that we can be respectful to everyone. We all live busy lives, and we want minimize your wait here in the clinic. Thank you in advance for your understanding! Thank you again for choosing the Magnolia Medical Clinic. We have been here for almost 60 years, and look forward to taking care of you and your family. Please let us know how we can better meet your needs. We are here for a healthier you!