Dr. Chris Guest, MD

Dr. Chris Guest, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Chris Guest, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Greensboro, NC. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Guest is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Guest's Experience

See how Dr. Guest's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Guest

Dr. Guest accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Guest has admitting privileges.

Dr. Guest's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Guest to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Guest's Performance
in Greensboro, NC |
Saw him last week for what I thought was an ear infection. He listened to me- really listened and then carefully looked at my ear- it was not a "regular anything" and he might have saved my hearing. Excellent
in Greensboro, NC |
Great doctor. Staff says, he is great and they love to work with him. Very thorough. Caring. I always request him.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Guest has been our family doctor for over 30 years. There is not a better doctor in Greensboro. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and through. He has cured some difficult illnesses for us. Highly recommend him.
in Mount Pleasant, SC |
Dr. Guest was able to identify my problem and give me options while making recommendations. Dr. Guest is very available and will see me on the same day I am ill. I would not consider seeing another Dr. BEFORE seeing Dr. Guest and get his opinion.
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Guest listened to me and addressed everyone one of my concerns. He is very thorough, very compassionate.
in Browns Summit, NC |
Most caring and thorough doctor I've ever known. Always has time for another question.
in Greensboro, NC |
Very good. Asked lots of questions and was great in his diagnosis. Feel much better and he is a great doctor.
in Greensboro, NC |
I feel I am in great hands with Dr. Guest. He treats me like I am the only patient in the office. I have been going to him for 20 years and to this day he still takes his time when seeing me. I never feel he is rushed. I am grateful for him.
in Greensboro, NC |
I am convinced he is one of the most thoughtful and thorough physicians out there. I have never had a more complete exam and assessment before being treated by Dr. Guest. His initial assessment lead to further evaluation and tests, and when I went back to him, he had clearly put a lot of thought into me and my case, and came up with a plan to take care of both my immediate and long-term health problems. He sincerely amazed me and he gives me faith in our health care system as a whole.
in Greensboro, NC |
I've been seeing Dr. Guest for years for all of my medical care. Colds, flu, sprained ankle, everything. He's the best family doctor in Greensboro. He never makes me feel like he's in a rush, even though his office is often busy.
in Carrboro, NC |
Always sees patients right away. Very courteous and respectful. Takes a holistic approach to family medicine. Very caring.
Have you seen Dr. Chris Guest, MD?
Are you Dr. Guest?

Compare Dr. Guest

}

Dr. Guest's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Guest has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Guest's Board Certifications

Dr. Guest does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Guest and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center

Graduated in 1974

Carney Hospital

Completed in 1975

Carney Hospital

Completed in 1977

Oklahoma State University

Graduated in 1970

Dr. Guest does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Guest and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Guest does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Guest and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.