Dr. Chong So, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Male

Dracut Family Medicine 1595 Bridge St Unit 3 Dracut, MA 01826 Get Directions
Dr. Chong So, DO
Dr. Chong So, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Dracut, MA. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. So is affiliated with Lowell General Hospital.

Dr. So's Experience

See how Dr. So's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. So

Dr. So accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. So is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. So has admitting privileges.

Dr. So's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. So to family and friends
3.8
Dr. So's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
East Hartford, CT |
I am very pleased to have Dr So as my primary care doctor. I recommended to anyone.
in Hudson, NH |
Dracut Family Medicine served as PCP for my family from 2008-2016. I saw Dr. So, and I am currently a patient with St. Joseph's Internal Medicine. I really didn't realize the disservice that I was doing to myself until I changed doctors. If you are a woman, I advise you to look elsewhere for a doctor. The staff can be a little snarky and doesn't listen. I had a nurse recommend that I call an ambulance without hearing my question. I didn't call one and I am alive. LGH is their go to facility. Ugh
Dr. So is an okay doc. Schedules too many appointments. God forbid you have a job or kids! Sometimes very through, but not consistent. Easily distracted. Sometimes disinterested. Think the guy has an issue with women.
in Lowell, MA |
I was looking for months for a doctor who understands gay men's heath issues and I was recommended Dr So by a friend. I am so glad I chose him as my primary care physician. He is so caring and genuinely concerned with his patient's health and well being. I can highly recommend him to anyone! My husband and I couldn't be happier with every aspect of our care! He is one of the good guys!
Have you seen Dr. Chong So, DO?
Are you Dr. So?

Compare Dr. So

Dr. So's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

Dr. So has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. So's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

Dr. So does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. So and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 2000

• Korean

Dr. So does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. So and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. So does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. So and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.