Dr. Chong Kim, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat | Male

Holmdel Medical 100 Commons Way Ste 701 Holmdel, NJ 07733 Get Directions
Dr. Chong Kim, MD
Dr. Chong Kim, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Holmdel, NJ. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center and Bayshore Community Hospital.

Dr. Kim's Experience

See how Dr. Kim's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Kim is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Kim has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kim to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Kim's Performance
    FAIR
in Keyport, NJ |
He performed needle aspiration on a thyroid nodule. Very rude, pompous, and terrible bedside manner. Would never recommend this guy.
in Holmdel, NJ |
Dr. Kim was recommended for ENT related issues. I didn't look at these patient reviews prior otherwise I would have never made an appt. I wish I did because majority comments left here were accurate! He was extremely sarcastic, down grading & arrogant He said there is nothing he can help me with and the only help he could provide was to buy this mattress wedge. Big regret. Hope others read this before they go.
Freehold, NJ |
I had severe random nosebleeds for over 10 years. It became so hard to deal with. Went to Dr.Kim for an appointment and he suggested I treat it right away. He did a procedure in the office and not one nosebleed ever since. He completely changed my life. So very grateful. Thank you doctor! He has an interesting sense of humor and I think people might have a hard time understanding it, thus taking it the wrong way. But overall, he did his job and did it well.
Monroe Township, NJ |
He make me waited him for 2 hours to see this rude attitude. very rude person, careless. Hate him and never want to back to see him again.
Matawan, NJ |
He did surgery in his office which is really bad.
I went to see Dr. Kim at my GP's recommendation and, therefore, didn't look at patient reviews. I found the man to be arrogant, argumentative and down right nasty. I wasted two hours in his office to get essentially no useful information (he actually told me I would know I had a hearing problem when my family and friends told me I did). Subsequently I found out that 2 women who had similar experiences to mine had husbands who had very poositive experiences. Perhaps he's just a misogonyst..
Holmdel, NJ |
Terrible, this doctor didn't help me . He is kind but incompetent !
Port Monmouth, NJ |
I brought my 83 year old mother to Dr. Kim. He was very nice and he spoke directly to her. Often times doctors will talk around a senior as if they cannot speak for themselves. It meant a lot that he did not do that . He treated her with respect. I would recommend him to my family and friends.
in Freehold, NJ |
I am absolutely disgusted by the poor bed side manner and overall lack of professionalism displayed by Dr. Kim and the medical assistant in this office. First of all, it was a mistake that I even had an appointment there. I was supposed to see the new ENT that just moved in the building but I didn't know there was more than one group in the same building. Horrible!
in Old Bridge NJ |
If I could give no stars, I would. This doctor was the most condescending butthole I've ever had the displeasure of meeting. He kept interrupting me while I was describing symptoms, even going as far as laughing at me while I struggled to describe how I felt while I was sick. Can a doctor lose their license for having awful bedside manners? I wish Dr. Kim would. Awful, just plain awful.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Kim was so wonderful to my special needs sister. He asked intuitive questions and physically examined her ears so thoroughly that he was able to qualify her hearing impairment. Dr. Kim was so patient, sensitive, and kind to her. He assuaged her fears and made her feel so comfortable and cared for. He gets an A+++ from this family.
in Leesburg, VA |
I love Dr. Kim. His is a wonderful man and doctor whom I trust implicitly and who I have seen on many occasions. I have had issues with my ears, nose and throat since childhood and have had sicknesses and issues many times. Dr. Kim has an interesting sense of humor which may be off-putting to some. He has helped me through illnesses and has removed basil cell carcinomas from my face. He suggested I buy a wedge for my bed to relieve throat irritation and it worked! Sorry we moved to VA!
Middletown, NJ |
First he is a very unpleasant man. His staff is beyond incompetent. He put me on a steriod that I should have been weaned off, he did not do this. Went through withdrawals and had to jump through hoops speaking with his incompetent staff to get a refill. When I found a new ENT for care he told me the techniques Dr. Kim used were outdated and dangerous. Every bit of my experience with this doctor was unpleasant. I hope this review prevents anyone from the same fate I had. Do not use this doctor.
in Holmdel, NJ |
I was treated very poorly wile waiting for my appointment. I finally left after waiting for 2 hours
in Middletown, NJ |
He is very condescending. A very unpleasant experience to say the least.
Have you seen Dr. Chong Kim, MD?
Are you Dr. Kim?

Compare Dr. Kim

Dr. Kim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  •  Board certified in Otolaryngology

Dr. Kim has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kim's Board Certifications

• Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Jaw Fracture
  • Tonsillitis
  • Vertigo
  • Vocal Cord Paralysis
  • Vocal Cord Polyp

SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)

Graduated in 1995

• Korean

Dr. Kim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Facial Bone
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy