Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD

Anesthesiology •  Male • Age 80

Dr. Thiagarajah

Lancaster Pain Management

44725 10th St W Ste 110 Lancaster, CA 93534

Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD is an anesthesiology specialist in Lancaster, CA and has been practicing for 47 years. He graduated from U Sri Lanka-Colombo Fac Med in 1976 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Anesthesiologists in your area

Dr. Thiagarajah accepts

Dr. Thiagarajah accepts the following insurance:

Basic HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Advantage Preferred DirectAccess Plus PPO
Priority Select HMO
Select Plus HMO
Select PPO
LACare
Molina Healthcare

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Thiagarajah treats your condition or procedure

3.3

Dr. Thiagarajah?
Dr. Thiagarajah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD
I have never had a problem with Dr. Thia's office. Some patients get upset because they don't get high doses of pain medications. The staff is excellent. The doctor is very thorough and careful. On the whole I have a pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD?
Dr. Thia is a very careful and caring doctor. He always tries to reduce Opioid medications. He is very good with his back injections. I have really benefited by his treatments. He has a very compassionate staff. I will recommend his office anytime.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD?
As a mail carrier I have many areas of need. I had my first appointment with Danny the PAC. Very Very much knowledge and a great explanations of what my pain is. Dr. Thia gives me an injection in my lower back. Guided by x-ray. Hits the spot directly. His staff is overwhelmed with Chronic patients, he has a large volume of people. I Thank God for his excellence and staff is always kind and professional. I want to send a positive review and note many patients are Medi-Medi. Many are disabled! ???
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD?
On my last visit June 29, 2017 I had the worst experience at any doctors office I had been to. PA Danny Jones was on vacation and let me tell you that was a mistake. It seems when Danny is not there the entire staff has no idea whats going on. They told me that they were 2 hours behind, I told them "How can you be 2 hours behind you have only been open 1 hour?" All the girls in the office (4 of them) just looked at each other and not 1 of them said a word. The staff is "Clueless". and "Spine
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD?
I was sent to Dr. "Thia" to treat me for chronic pain from injuries sustained in a car accident. The office environment is deplorable. The front office staff are unprofessional and rude. Dr. Thias recommendations were NOT in my best interests and involved monthly cortisone epidurals, even after I had adverse side effects to said which. His pain management options are VERY limited. Research alternative pain management centers. I did. (I would NOT recommend)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD?
I love Doctor Thia. He's been my Doctor for at least 3 years. Very busy man. Very caring doctor. I would give him 5 stars if his office would answer their phone. Not his fault, I don't think he knows. I will try to let him know. This just started about 2 months ago. Besides that, Thank you Dr. Thia for caring and watching making sure that no one abuses their meds. Kudos to the great PA Dr. Jones for helping him run things.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD?
If you are HONEST with M.D. and PA Denny you can get none better! Keep your appointments or call and change. Staff has lots of transient student through May be the cause of issues. very compassionate doctor and PA Danny. Would recommend anyone to go see them for an open assessment of your pain
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD?
Never met him yet..His staff, we'll Hannah is very very rude, disrespectful was so rude she had my blood boiling. I've never in my life delt with such a unprofessional doctors office in my life.The doctors should check there staff members and train them on customer service.Cause that's what they don't hve at all..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD?
Been seeing him over 2 years. 6/2015 saw his fnp totld her I was experiencing bad cramp left side. She said needed injection. Next day went ER because bad cramp up down left side. Found out it was P.A.D complication The day I got home from Hospital had a message from Dr Thia to go for injection. too late to call so I went to surgery center. Saw Dr T coming in and told him to his face. He still had them prep me.on xarelto was questioning injection. If U don't get injection he drops U as pt.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD?
Is there a less than one star? Very rude and extremely arrogant. Very disrespectful to employees and others he comes in contact with. Will give you an injection and take your money whether it helps you or not, it helps his pocket book. Had the unfortunate experience of working in connection with him for over 4 years. Was cussed at and called stupid due to the lack of follow up from his own staff. But he would take NO responsibility for it. DO NOT go to this little man w a napoleon complex.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chitta Thiagarajah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Thiagarajah?

• Anesthesiology