Dr. Chitra Raghavan, MD

Dr. Chitra Raghavan, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 38 years old

20 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Raghavan specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Lexington, KY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Raghavan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Raghavan's Experience

See how Dr. Raghavan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Raghavan

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Raghavan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Raghavan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Raghavan to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Raghavan's Performance
in Lexington, KY |
Dr. Raghavan is a great Doctor - I highly recommend her, she is very thorough and shows real empathy and thought for her patients. There sometimes is a longer than normal wait (the earlier you go, the less wait) but she is a very popular Doctor with lots of patients. I have recommended her to several people.
in Lexington, Ky. |
I love this Dr. and think she is great! However there have been 2 times when this office was to call me with test results on a Friday afternoon and never called!I would like to know why!
in Manchester, KY |
My mother, who is 79 years of age, sits for at least 2 hours between the waiting room and exam room every time she has an appointment. She is having issues stabilizing her BP, and has attempted to contact the doctor for 2 days ! The doctor, nor the nurse, has responded as of the time of this review. The local vet has much better response times for my dog than this doctor has for my elderly mother!
in Lexington, KY |
I have been seeing Dr. Raghavan for several years. I started going to her at a very difficult time in my life and she has been genuinely concerned about my situation every time I've seen her. She even saw me once at no charge when my insurance was expired and I needed to be seen. She has always been very professional and her bedside manner is excellent. What I like most about her is that SHE LISTENS! I have recommended her to a family member and she seems pleased with her as well.
in Lexington ky |
I went to get staples taken out from an auto accident. My auto insurance was liable for the bill. She charged me after. When I inquired as to why, I was told that they didn't get a hold of the insurance company and it was policy to charge the patient rather than take it through what should be the proper channels. I've had to take time to dispute the collections to get them removed.
in Lexington, KY |
Do not spend good money or time on seeing this physician who is not well educated and has no personality. Not knowledge, no compassion, leaves you waiting for at least an hour and a half in a cold room. She just wants your co-pay and probably can't get a job seeing patients anywhere else.
Lexington, KY |
This doctor is extremely arrogant and talked down to me. I waited an average of one hour in the lobby and another hour in the exam room every single time I had an appointment. She did not address concerns relevant to my medical issues and seemed oblivious to the fact I needed blood work and a chest x-ray. She is very self-centered and NEVER remembered my previous surgeries or medicines and did not EVER even offer a diagnosis. I finally wised up and found another doctor. Don't waste your time.
Have you seen Dr. Chitra Raghavan, MD?
Are you Dr. Raghavan?

Compare Dr. Raghavan

Dr. Raghavan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Dr. Raghavan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Raghavan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Kakatiya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 2001

• Hindi
  • Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Raghavan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Raghavan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Raghavan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Raghavan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.