Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD

Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD

Integrative Medicine  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD is an integrative medicine specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 6 years. She specializes in integrative medicine and internal medicine.Read her story

Weill Cornell Medicine

• Reiki Therapy
  • Stress
  • Tension Headache
  • Wellness and Integrative Medicine

As an Integrative Medicine practitioner I focus on a holistic approach to care that addresses not only physical, but also psychological, social, spiritual and environmental influences on health. By spending more time with my patients I create a perso...

• Integrative Medicine

Dr. Parikh?
Dr. Parikh's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD
RecentMost Helpful
She’s the best of the best. If you choose holistic medicine to achieve your best health, you will LOVE Dr Parikh. I’m dxtremely picky about my doctor’s: I come from a long line of doctors, have an Honors Degree from Stanford, practice Chinese medicine myself. I definitely want an MD who respects patient and their experience of their health, who has a comprehensive knowledge of internal medicine, and is warm and welcoming. She’s all that! I love her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Dr. Parikh is everything you could hope for in a doctor: I found her to be very knowledgeable, committed to healing my illness, and kind. I have never felt rushed. Dr. Parikh listens very carefully and provides clear explanations. I have never felt healthier. I am enjoying a state of well being that I didn’t think possible. She is a rare find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
I have been struggling with chronic health issues since childhood. Dr. Parikh is the first professional to look past traditional medications that only mask symptoms and attempted to get to the root of the problems. I know that there is no magic fix for what ails me, but Dr. Parikh has been able to provide never before shared information about my health and planned a protocol of alternative therapies that will hopefully make a difference in my overall well-being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
I have had GI issues for the span of 15+ years. I have seen multiple doctors, but none have been as knowledgeable, thorough and "gets it" to remedy my issues. I will say that process of finding the right therapy is patience. We have been on this journey for 6 months and I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. While not there yet, I feel a vast improvement as been achieved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
You will not regret entrusting your care in her hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
I'd read about Remote Video Visitation; this wasn't what I expected due to there was no visual. Nonetheless; she could see and hear me that's all that counts and I was able to do it from the confines of my space. Although, I worry about the personal warmth that in seeing Dr. Parikh's warm smile and this was the only drawback with this new technology.. Although the first 3 aren't applicable I gave an excellent based on my office visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
A really nice experience, made me feel confident about myself and also helped me understand what else I can do to help myself become better aware of my body and how to take of myself.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Excellent, as always. My health challenges have improved greatly since meeting Dr. Parikh. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Really listens. Has knowledgeable recommendations. Does thorough testing and then follows up with appropriate treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
I am so delighted to have found Dr. Parikh! I have been struggling for over 4 years with an assortment of symptoms and have seen more doctors in the last few years than in the whole of the rest of my life. She truly looks at the situation from a holistic standpoint. Why don't other doctors do this? She has an understanding of healing disciplines from both East and west. After learning the results of judicious testing, I am about to start treatment, and I am very hopeful. Dr Parikh is a gem!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Parikh to anyone suffering from a difficult to treat condition. She draws from Western and Eastern medicine which is rare and intelligent. She is a great listener and takes time to explain the treatment options, which are both “up to the minute “ and ancient approaches that are tried and true. She is an incredible healer. I feel really fortunate to be one of her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Best Internal Medicine Doctor in NYC! I have already recommended her to my family, co-workers and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Dr, Parikh is kind, understanding, patient and spends a considerable amount of time at each appointment. I never feel rushed and feel she is very knowledgeable. She has helped me a lot and offers a lot of tips for my wellbeing as challenges arise. It’s really amazing to be able to see a doctor who has a vast knowledge of eastern and integrated medicine that is covered by my insurance. Her affiliation with Weill Cornell is an added bonus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
I’m so glad I schedule an appointment with Dr. Parikh. She spent a good amount of time with me and was genuinely interested in learning about my medical history, hearing the questions I had as well as my health goals. She also took the time to help me better understand her recommendations. I look forward to working with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Dr. Parikh is one of the brightest doctors I know! She is incredibly helpful and practical. She listens to the patients needs and provides an excellent diagnosis. I see her for all my general medicine needs. She has excellent bedside manner!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Parikh?

Insurance accepted

United Healthcare HMO
United Healthcare POS
United Healthcare PPO
VNS Choice

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Parikh treats patients.