Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD

Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD

Integrative Medicine •  Female • Age 36

Telehealth services available

Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD is a Integrative Medicine Specialist in New York, NY. She is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Parikh to book an appointment.

Weill Cornell Medicine

New Patient?
Weill Cornell Medicine Integrative Health436 E 69th St New York, NY 10021

• Recent Reviews Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Parikh

Dr. Parikh?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Parikh. It was recommended to me to find a functional medicine doctor and I waited 9 months for an appointment. It was well worth the wait! She was compassionate, thorough, kind, and smart. She spent a long time with me for the intake session and was so professional and quick with her response and recommednations via the portal. I look forward to more visits with Dr. Parikh.
Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Dr. Parikh is an awesome physician with excellent diagnostic skills. She listens carefully and is very caring and compassionate. I am very happy that she makes outstanding diagnoses. I always recommend my family and friends to her because I am confident they will have the best possible medical care.
S. Artiga – Aug 10, 2020
Helpful, thoughtful and knowledgeable
Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Always enjoy my visits with Dr. Parikh. She listens well and suggests appropriate actions, such as blood tests. She gets back to you right away. She’ll recommend supplements that can help. She is always available for any questions you may still have about your visit or test results.
Siridatar Khalsa – Jul 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
There are thousands of opportunities to find the right doctor for what ails you. I am been a patient of Dr. Parikh for almost two years because my situation is complex and dynamic and it requires a lot of patience. So what works in the beginning may not work into the future or conversely what didn't work now works. To benefit the most from our visits I need to be proactive because no-one knows my body better than me. Dr. Parikh and I always track on what needs to come next mostly because we listen to each other. A great doctor and one I hope to keep near by for years to come.
Homero Villarreal – Jul 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
I am a new patient but I am overjoyed that she understands my issues that most doctors wrote off in the past. I am going to follow her instructions and attend her biofeedback classes to try to get myself back on track. I suffer from out of whack cortisol which leads to weight, sleep and other issues. Give it some time and I will be happy to come back and amend my review according to how things have gone. I will say I was not entirely prepared technologically for the first bio feedback session on Zoom as I thought it would work on my computer that doesn't have a webcam but I was wrong and I missed the session.
Chinacat69 – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
When I moved back to NYC after years in LA I found the medical culture here vastly different. Whereas L.A. doctors seem to be very caring, NY doctors seem to be more technical and formal. I searched for someone I felt comfortable with and found Dr. Parikh. She is smart, professional, extremely knowledgeable in functional medicine and listens carefully, She is also caring. I highly recommend Dr. Parikh and have referred many of my friends to her as well.
Jun 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
She is just fantastic and I can not recommend her more highly. She listens carefully, asks thorough questions and never makes you feel rushed. I suffered from gastrointestinal issues for years and she’s the only one that has managed to unravel the problem.
Jun 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
I have been seeing Dr Parikh during and after chemotherapy. She is helping me regain my old health:) She is warm and engaging, listens well, orders and looks carefully at a broad range of markers in my blood, and gives me very helpful, specific recommendations. She meets me where I am at in terms of how many recommendations she makes.
Cathy stephenson – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Dr. Parik is extremely knowledgeable , very professional and knows how to help and improve ones condition.
Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Dr .Parikh is patient and always had the best recommendations for every situation.
Janelle Young – Mar 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
I have Hashimoto’s and requested iron and ferritin bloodwork to be done. Based on a low but normal ferritin level from the lab I was told by the doctor to get a iron infusion. She never looked at my iron levels. I then went to a nutritionist for Hashimoto’s who told me I did not need an iron infusion test. I am glad I got a second opinion and listed to my inner voice. This doctor does not understand that I needed a full thyroid panel test needed if you have Hashimoto’s.I had waited 3 months to get an appointment with the doctor. Gertting blood works lab reports is very difficult too. It’s my right to get my labs for my records.
Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Dr. Parikh has helped me to normalize my thyroid numbers without medication. She’s supported my goal of managing my thyroid/autoimmune condition with diet and herbs. She’s been extremely helpful!
Amanda James LaPointe – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Excellent, she listened to all my issues and gave constructive suggestions and answered my questions she is very knowledgeable and caring, i highly recommend.
H.A – Dec 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Dr. Parikh is amazing! Super knowledgeable, smart, kind and an incredible doctor! I've recommended her to friends and family members who all are fans too!
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Dr. Parikh was smart and caring. She gave me confidence in her recommendations. Would recommend her to family and friends.
Dec 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
A Physician who listens, really listens to you. Very thorough in explaining what the next steps were for me and what to expect. Her assistant called me a couple of hours after visit to set me up with several appoints for Reiki, chair yoga, group acupuncture and meditation with a follow up date for my next appointment with her. Dr Parikh sent an email recapping our initial visit with instructions for ordering a cleanse and a preliminary diet plan with wake up exercises . I am very pleased and encouraged with my appointment/visit with Dr Parikh.
BGreenbaum – Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Excellent, highly intelligent and thoughtful doctor who actually scrutinizes my medical record before each appointment. She has my highest recommendation.
Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Excellent as always. She listens and tries to give constructive suggestions to a long term chronic pain condition for which there is no cure. I really appreciate her efforts.
Dec 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?
Nothing but good things to say about Dr.Parikh she is very caring!
Nov 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Parikh?

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Chiti Parikh, MD...

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Parikh accepts

Dr. Parikh accepts the following insurance:

Aetna POS

• Reiki Therapy
  • Stress
  • Tension Headache
  • Wellness and Integrative Medicine

As an Integrative Medicine practitioner I focus on a holistic approach to care that addresses not only physical, but also psychological, social, spiritual and environmental influences on health. By spending more time with my patients I create a perso...Read more

• Integrative Medicine

2011
New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Parikh communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Parikh offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Parikh offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Parikh have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Parikh offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Parikh offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (646) 697-9355