Dr. Chirag Shah, MD

Dr. Chirag Shah, MD

Oncology ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Chirag Shah, MD is an oncology specialist in Seattle, WA. He specializes in oncology.

Dr. Shah accepts

Dr. Shah accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Shah's experience treating your condition or procedure

I endeavor to provide a holistic, thoughtful, and dedicated level of care to women with or at risk for gynecologic cancers and their families

• Oncology

76.19047619047619%

Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Chirag Shah, MD
Dr. Shah and his staff and nurses made this the best experience I could have hoped for during such a devastating and difficult time in my life. Going to any doctor under these circumstances is never easy. Dr. Shah immediately put me at ease with his compassion, vast knowledge, his years of experience and his excellent patient rapport and care. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
Would highly recommend Dr. Shah. My overall experience was excellent. A good listener and provides satisfactory explanations of procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
When I learned that I had aggressive endometrial cancer, I interviewed three surgeons. Dr. Shah is an exceptional practitioner. Among the three, he was direct, clear and encouraging. He was optimistic that he could complete my surgery robotically, while another surgeon insisted that a full abdominal procedure was the only viable option. The surgery was exceptional. I had very little pain. One night in the hospital, back to work in two weeks and resumed chemotherapy in three. Full recovery ahead!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
Worst experience with a doctor’soffice. I was scheduled for a procedure, I scheduled time off work and setup a ride home. I arrived to the hospital on time. Just before an IV was setup Dr Shah comes in to tell me they didn’t schedule the laser. I asked if the knew this earlier and he said yes. They wasted my time and no empathy from them. Also, was quoted a price several times, the bill was three times their verified quote. Running out space to write, I recommended you look up a different Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
I couldn't have asked for a better experience. At the first appointment, Dr. Shah went over my test results and clearly informed me of what would be done surgically. Surgery went as planned and I was even able to go home that night. I didn't need pain medication after the surgery. I've had no side effects. A couple of calls to his office after surgery were returned promptly and a full answer provided. I liked the convenience of having surgery at a location near me (Valley in Renton).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
The care I received from Dr. Shah was professional and compassionate. He recommend him without hesitation. He is an excellent surgeon who truly cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
Great doctor. He cares. Includes me in the decision making process. Discusses alternatives. Good communicator. Assistant Elizabeth is great too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
Dishonest about surgical intentions and outcomes. Wrong diagnosis & deceptive consent. Gutted me unnecessarily against my directives for a small benign fibroid for higher profit. Left in PACU restrained to a gurney & eyes covered, begging for help for 3 hrs. Resulting in life long devastating injuries; bladder, bowel & sexual dysfunction, nerve damage, chronic pain & weakness, unable to sleep or function a year later. Made promises, then destroyed my life falsely citing standard of care. Evil.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
I have been Dr. Shah's patient for over five years. In June 2012, Dr. Shah preformed surgery to remove ovarian cancer from my body. I have seen him many times for follow-ups. Dr. Shah is a very skilled and caring doctor. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
I was diagnosed with stage 3 ovarian cancer in January of 2017 and thanks to Dr. Shah and his caring medical team, I am now cancer free and on my way to recovery . Dr. Shah listened to what I had to say and made me feel that I was part of the decision making with my treatment. I am grateful to have him as a doctor and I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
Great care from Dr. Shah for the past three years, ever since I was diagnosed with stage III ovarian cancer. Very knowledgeable, he's also approachable and answers every question, takes the time to explain things, and is committed to optimizing my quality of life. Dr. Shah did my major de-bulking surgery and it was very successful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?
Recent hysterectomy with Dr. Shah, allows me to comment on his professionalism and compassionate. I gave a top rating to Dr. Shah for this very reason. Thank you for reassuring my health comes first. Teresa
Thank you for your comments. It's a pleasure to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Chirag Shah, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shah?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Shah treats patients.

Compare Providers