Dr. Chirag Parikh, MD

Dr. Chirag Parikh, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Chirag Parikh, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Lawrenceville, GA. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Read his story

316 W Pike St Ste 200

Lawrenceville, GA 30046

• AARP
  • Anthem
  • Bankers Life and Casualty
  • Cigna-HealthSpring
  • CorVel

Learn about Dr. Parikh

See how frequently Dr. Parikh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Corneal Ulcer
Corneal Diseases
high
Dry Eyes
high

Dr. Parikh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Parikh's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Parikh "Dr. Chirag Parikh is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist serving the Lawrenceville area for more than 10 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Parikh "Dr. Chirag Parikh is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist serving the Lawrenceville area for more than 10 years. Dr. Parikh is experienced in Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Surgery and Laser Surgery for Diabetes, Glaucoma and various other diseases. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.   Dr. Chirag Parikh was awarded the Patients' Choice Award and the Compassionate Doctor Recognition in 2014."

• Ophthalmology

• Conjunctival Hemorrhage
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration

• Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Shunts
  • Toric Intraocular Lens Implantation
  • Trabeculectomy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University - BA in Chemistry
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Emory University School of Medicine - M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • General Practice - Baptist Health System in Birmingham, Alabama
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Ophthalmology - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Glaucoma - New York Eye and Ear Infirmary
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Parikh has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Parikh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Parikh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Parikh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Parikh to family and friends
Dr. Parikh's Performance
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Possibly the most professional office in lawrenceville. My husband was cared for very nicely by the staff and Dr. Parikh's surgeries were perfect. Worth the extra money for the restore lenses for cataract surgery. He is so happy!
in Flowery branch, ga |
Great staff and very good doctor
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. P knew what to do about my mom's emergency! He was so right about everything. He sent us to Grady because he was sure that something was wrong. She was admitted and many things were done...now, she's in recovery with a great future because Dr. P is awesome!
in Dacula, GA |
The entire office was unprofessional, including Dr. Parikh. My preliminary paperwork was not reviewed by any staff member, most details had been incorrectly input in the computer, the staff was loudly gossiping about other patients within ear-shot of the waiting room, and I was incorrectly charged. Space for reviews is limited on this site, but I left a detailed review on Google.
I've been having double vision for over 2-3 years and have been to a bunch of doctors and to the VA...I got MRIs and CAT scans and the whole 9 yards...so expensive. Finally, I got to see Dr. Parikh and he said that it was probably the cataracts. We did both surgeries and now everything is better. Amazing...don't waste your time going anywhere else.
Dr. Parikh told me that I had very bad glaucoma and cataracts and that I needed surgery for both. We did the cataracts first and then the glaucoma surgery next...everykthing went so well. It told a long time to get better but now after 6 months, I can see GREAT! And I'm not using my drops anymore. Such a wonderful doctor. Even though my recovery had some bumps in the road, Dr. Parikh and his staff were always there for me and very reassuring. I love this office!
My son has been complaining about eye pain for a year and the optometrists he saw kept saying it was his glasses...we went to Dr. Parikh and he treated his eyes with medicine and now he's happy and better. Great doctor!
My mom has very poor vision and was on a lot of medicaotins. We finally decided to do surgery for her and now her pressure is great and her vision is still the same. Dr. Parikh and all his staff, at the office and surgery center, were very nice.
I'd been losing vision for the last few years and had been seeing an optometrist around here and he kept giving me glasses. Finally, I saw Dr. Parikh and he told me that I needed cataract surgery. He was so sure but I was skeptical because I wasn't told that before. But I believed him...he did the surgery, and everything is amazing. I'm happy I went to see him. Plus his staff is very nice.
Dr. Parikh suggested that I have cataract surgery and correct my astigmatism so I could be glasses free...I was skeptical and he didn't push me. I read about it and then did and it. And he was so right!! Now I'm about to have my other eye done and I can't wait!
I was so scared to get cataract surgery because I was told that I had cataracts for years (now I'm 70) and didn't need to remove them. Dr. Parikh patiently explained to me that I should still get them taken out and that I would be happier. HE WAS SO RIGHT! Everything is crystal clear and am excited to get the other one done. I jumped out of my seat and hugged him when I saw him the day after the surgery. He's wonderful and all of his staff was so nice and great!
I suddenly developed eye pain and Dr. Parikh treated me with drops and I got better...he got my diagnosis right the first time and now I'm better. Very great.
I've been seeing Dr. Parikh for 5 years...even before he started this office in Lawrenceville. He's always been so great to me and my family, so we followed him. His new office is very nice and the staff is wonderful. Dr. Parikh has done a very nice job setting up a very patient friendly environment.
I couldn't see for a few years now and I was going to an optometrist...I got frustrated and found Dr. Parikh. He told me instantly that I had cataracts and we did surgery. Now evefything is great...no problems driving or reading or anything. I go the astigmatism correcting lenses and now I only need glasses for reading. Amazing!
I took both of my kids to Dr. Parikh's office and they really liked him and his staff. They both got glasses and were happy.
I had glaucoma surgery and had some difficulties but Dr. Parikh was always available to answer my questions and even came in on the weekend to take a look. Everything is great now and I'm so happy...I wouldn't recommend anyone else.
I was referred by another doctor who didn't know what to do and Dr. Parikh took one look at me and fixed it. Now I'm better. Thanks to him very much!
I couldn't see very well and Dr. Parikh assured me that cataract surgery would help. He was so right! His staff was very kind and patient. I had a great experience!
I take both my kid to doctor and he very nice to them. They like him a lot. I will go back.
My wife accidentally hit me in the eye with a softball, and I couldn't find anyone to get me in...Dr. Parikh's staff got us in and out and sent to the retina specialist ASAP, even though they were so busy. Everyone is so friendly here.
I had both eye cataracts surgeries...now I can see very good. Very proud that he's my doctor and bless him.
Went in for my yearly diabetic checkup. It was a pleasant experience. Dr. Parikh and his staff are very nice and thorough. Happy to come back next year.
My little daughter poked me in the eye and I had to get an emergency appointment. Dr. Parikh worked me in and was so nice and gentle with me. His staff is so friendly and great too!
Everyone from the front desk to the doctor is so nice and helpful. Tehy explain my insurances and did my exam. The doctor explained everything very nicely. Thank you Dr. Parikh
in Lawrenceville, GA |
So let me begin with saying that if this gets published then you know Health grades is a legitimate site. I came to this office from a referral for my grandparents. Not easy cases. Apparently this office is equipped to handle complex cases but that is a lie. The entire supporting staff have absolutely NO customer service. Doc tried to re do all scans (to charge more??) and falsely diagnose. Dont waste your time, Dr. Parikh hire actually qualified people.
The Dr was impatient, very late. Used medical terms and demanded quick answers. Appeared arrogant with poor bedside manner
in Snellville, GA |
My husband could not see even though other doctors said they could not help. Dr. Parikh took out cataract and now we are all very happy.
in Snellville, GA |
I had a very pleasant experience with...he was knowledgeable and very nice. The staff was diverse and courteous. And the insurance issues were explained at length to me about her insurance.
Have you seen Dr. Chirag Parikh, MD?
Are you Dr. Parikh?