Dr. Chioma Iweha, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Panda Medical Office 15396 N 83rd Ave Ste E Peoria, AZ 85381 Get Directions
Dr. Chioma Iweha, MD
Dr. Chioma Iweha, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Peoria, AZ. She is 60 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

Dr. Iweha's Experience

See how Dr. Iweha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Iweha

Dr. Iweha accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Iweha is now accepting new patients

Dr. Iweha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iweha to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Iweha's Performance
    FAIR
    FAIR
in Peoria, AZ |
Dr Iweha obviously cares about her patients, even me when I was seeing her, but if you are the least bit sensitive, as I am, then I would recommend a different doctor. Bed-side manners are not something we are born with -- they need to be developed. I am not sure she understands that she can be hurtful in the "way" she speaks. I guess I understand because I am also not very good with people. Also, her staff is not a good experience.
in Glendale, AZ |
I saw Dr.Iweha for type 1 diabetes for 3 years. I don't know who is more incompetent, her or her 'staff'. From flip flops being done during a biopsy procedure (Dr.Iweha) paperwork being lost time and time again by the staff, lab work not being ordered, the wrong lab work being ordered, the list goes on and on. Don't expect a single thing to be done by this office without calling to follow up at least once. Reread EVERY ORDER before you leave the office, or better yet, see a different ENDO.
Buckeye |
I think she is wonderful, very caring. I would recommend her to my friends.
Sun City, AZ |
My initial experience with this doctor was not great. I thought she was rude and abrasive. I decided to continue through the process with her because it takes so long to get in to endocrinologists, in the first place. By my second visit I was beyond pleased with the knowledge and caring attitude of Dr. Iweha. I fully trust her with my health and she is on a mission to help me get better. She has a very strong accent and talks loudly and over enunciates, which can make her sound like a jerk.
in Glendale, AZ |
I was treated by this doctor for a couple of years. I intensely disliked the experience. She doesn't listen. Her office wanted to charge a special visit just to get a clarification on an instruction. There were scheduling issues and communication issues with her staff-- and they had the gall to blame me. She takes thousands from big pharma and prescribes name brands almost twice as often as other specialists in her field. Run the other way.
Glendale, AZ |
Dr IWEHA NEEDS TO STOP PRACTICING. I am leaving a review on behalf of my mothers experience. My mother only has had an emotional and stressful experience with Dr. Iweha. My mother has left her office in tears MORE THAN A HANDFUL OF TIMES because of the way she gets treated by this doctor. Blood sugar off the charts, when she didnt come in that way. No respect or patients for her patients with diabetes. Dr Iweha has yell at my mother and humiliated her while others present. We have witnesses.
in Glendale, az |
Love Dr. Iweha Sha is trustworthy, honestly and very inelegant. She knows her work so well, thank God for Dr. Iweha she saved my husband's life too! I would recommend her to anyone!
San Antonio, TX |
Would NOT recommend to anyone. Doctor is extremely rude and did nothing but lecture me about a medication my primary doctor is having me take for my health. I was never given a chance to ask questions or ask about any concerns. The receptionist was alsi very rude.She made me feel even more worse about myself by making me feel 2ft tall. I have never cried so hard over any person making feel the way this doctor has done to me. I will NEVER send a friend or family to this doctor.
in Phoenix, AZ |
This was the worst doctor I've ever been to. I was going in hopes of finding a new endocrinologist, and she was rude from the beginning. I didn't get to tell her anything about what my previous endocrinologist. She was rude and interrupted every chance she got. Definitely not recommended.
in Phoenix Az |
I've read the reviews. Most people don't want to hear their overweight, come on people get real. My daughter is overweight. Dr Iweha understood it's due to her medical issues. My daughter didn't get bad looks. She took a butt load of time for us explained more about my daughters condition than 6 other Drs have. We also see Biannica Carlson she's an absolute gem. Now I know front office is a bear dealing with crabby people,(me)and insur( thank Obama ) phones, etc. More front help needed?I thinkso
Have you seen Dr. Chioma Iweha, MD?
Are you Dr. Iweha?

Compare Dr. Iweha

Dr. Iweha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Acromegaly and Gigantism
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Coma
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Male Hypogonadism
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Metabolic Disorders

Completed in 1996

Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center

Completed in 2000

• Italian

Dr. Iweha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iweha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism