Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Chinyere Okeke, MD
Dr. Chinyere Okeke, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV.

Grand Desert Medical

2001 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 130

Las Vegas, NV 89146

Learn about Dr. Okeke

Dr. Okeke's Experience

Dr. Okeke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Okeke does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Education data for Dr. Okeke is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Okeke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Okeke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Okeke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Okeke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Okeke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Okeke to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Okeke's Performance
    FAIR
Monterey Park, CA |
She wasn't on her phone texting the entire time. I had asked if it was important she responded no that her son was off at college and probably just needed more money. Completely unprofessional experience she didn't even exam me just ask a few questions and prescribed me even after I said I prefer not to have prescriptions.
in Las Vegas, Nevada |
I got Dr. Okeke's number off of the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield website. I called first before scheduling to verify they were in-network. I was told yes. Went in for 2 visit in June. A few weeks later, I'm charged as out of network. I have spoken to the staff several times and was told not to worry they would get it resolved and I shouldn't have to pay. Still told they were in-network. I call today and they say they JUST find out they don't take my insurance and I have to eat the $500 bill.
in Las Vegas, NV |
Terrible. Judged me for saying I don't want children. Told me I need std tests due to my age in a condescending tone. And now I have received a bill in the mail for the 15 minute talk, she didn't give a pap or do blood, just scheduled them out and the office staff was so rude they didn't even tell me where to go to get blood done. I went somewhere else. Don't go here. If you go after reading this you're making a badddddd choice!!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
I arrived at 8:15 for an 8:30am appointment.The Medical Assistant called me back at 8:45am; she was unconcerned at my BP of 130/70 when it is usually 100/60, and left my medical records open on the computer (during the subsequent hour, I read over them to discover they were incorrect despite our going through my medial history.) At 9:30a, I had to leave for work, despite still not having seen Dr. Okeke.
Good bedside manner. However, be prepare to wait an hour or so after your actual appointment. Well staff at the front office but seems to only have one medical assistant working with the patient. The medical assistant is VERY nice. I wouldn't come back after my initial visit if it wasn't for her. However, if you're on ANY controlled substance, You have to see her EVERY MONTH! I was told by Karen that it's a federal requirement. I'm a nurse but NEVER come across of such? Hows drug screen?
Have you seen Dr. Chinyere Okeke, MD?
Are you Dr. Okeke?