Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 54

Dr. Kao

Kao Plastic Surgery

1301 20th St Ste 150A Santa Monica, CA 90404

Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Santa Monica, CA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 1991 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, and more.

Dr. Kao accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Kao has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(310) 315-9211Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Kao's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facelift
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Stem Cell Therapy
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Chia Chi Kao is a Plastic and Cosmetic Dentist serving the Santa Monica area for more than 25 years. Dr. Chia Kao is experienced in Rhinoplasty, Mastectomy and Liposuction. He is a professional member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ASAPS), the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the International Federation of Adipose Therapeutics and Science (IFATS).

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.5

Dr. Kao?
Dr. Kao's Performance
What People Say About Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD
There is no more to tell. I had several surgeries with Dr Kao--all more upsetting than the last. It was an utter nightmare. He has a pleasant manner but it is very deceiving. He does not care and like many surgeons he is arrogant and thinks his decisions are always right.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
This man ruined my face. he spent nine hours loading my face with fat that i did not need, and did not agree to. He pulled my eye down, and put a dent in my thigh. There are too many mistakes to mention, scars, made my eyes look strange, etc. No professional surgeon should make these elementary mistakes.He just went ahead and did what he wanted without consulting me. His ego is over inflated. I am now having to pay another surgeon to try to fix his amateur mistakes. I will never look the same. M
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
Dr. Kao is an exemplary surgeon and I feel blessed that he was available for me. The scar revision became a bit more extensive when the doctor discovered a large hernia, but he patiently and expertly repaired it. I felt very well cared for and at ease the whole time. It was a stellar experience from beginning to end. I highly recommend Dr. Kao and The Kao Center!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
Wonderful doctor, amazing staff, pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
Dr.Kao was there for me every step of the way! I'm so happy I went with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
I had surgery with Dr.Kao and I am very pleased with the results. Not only did he explain to me in a very precise manner, he had a wonderful bedside manner. He followed up with me at the aftercare facility and through text and calls daily. I felt very well taken care of during my recovery. My result is phenominal. People say I look 10 years younger!!!! All of his staff is very professional and friendly. Nurse Anh (?) was so sweet and caring. Sasha, his assistant was so pr...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
He is an exceptional person and physician whose knowledge and perfectionism really come through from the minute you walk into the office. His staff is professional, kind, caring, authentic, and the office is a model for excellence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
After 1 1/2 years of healthy diet and exercise I came to Dr. Kao with two problem areas; my love handles and slight belly paunch. He listened to my history and my wants. He did a thorough examination and interview with me to get a clear understanding of what solution(s) were available to me and what would best address my needs. I especially liked that he gauged my tolerance for end results, potential scarring, and post op care. After seeking 2nd and 3rd opinions I...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
Dr. Kao is unique in that he seems to have a keen intuition, an artistic eye and a sensitivity of heart for creating just the right effect. I highly value the genuine care of Dr. Kao, his expertise and the trust that I feel in his abilities. My surgical experience has been excellent, and I know that I have been in the best hands throughout my process. Because of a cleft lip at birth, some of my corrective needs have not been simple. This last surgery, I can honestly sa...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
Dr. Kao was very patient with me during the entire process. He ensured I was completely comfortable pre-surgery, and 100% satisfied post-surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
Dr. Kao was extremely patient and I felt very comfortable with him. The office was very elegant and the staff was very professional and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
Dr. Kao is nothing short of a miracle worker. After being diagnosed with breast cancer in my left breast, I was faced with the unenviable task of trying to find the right person to perform reconstruction. Dr. Kao was by far the standout of the cosmetic surgeons I met with. He was kind, smart, patient and confident, and his results are extraordinary. He has truly exceeded my expectations, everything looks even better than I ever dared hope. I feel so fortunate to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
Dr Kao and his staff works together as a Team." Dr Kao is not only a brilliant surgeon he can also be your friend. He cares deeply about his patients feelings and insecurities. He made sure that he provided me with the best knowledge before I had my Implant Revision. It's Been 3 months and l love my gel implants and I look great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?
I cant say enough about the amazing work Dr. Kao did for me / on me! My life has changed for the better!! Dr. Kao was wonderful and comfortable to be with all of the way through the process. He is a meticulous surgeon who hold himself only to the very highest standards! His love of his work is obvious and his focus instills great confidence. two of my friends had gone to him before me and just seeing their results, I went straight to him! Kelly, who works with Dr. Kao, was lovely too!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ChiaChi Kao, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kao?

Kao Plastic Surgery