Dr. Chi Pham, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Chi Pham, MD
Dr. Chi Pham, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Pham is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center.

Dr. Pham's Experience

See how Dr. Pham's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pham

Dr. Pham accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Pham has admitting privileges.

Dr. Pham's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pham to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Pham's Performance
    in Houston, TX |
    This practice is very "DECEITFUL" I was just there an hour ago, and I got charged as a real family practice, when they advertise as an emergency clinic which is supposed to be less on insurance. To top it off, they charge me an additional $106.63 from last year from my supposedly "emergency care". Don't trust this people.
    in Houston, TX |
    Went there feeling light headed after I passed out in my home.There where so many unprofessional protocols. From the moment I walked in ,to the next day dealing with my insurance .I walked out with three prescriptions,out of 150 dollars. I went to my doctor the next day and was immediately sent to emergency for a low heart rate. I'm talking serious condition. I would not recommend this facility for a common cold. There were no test,heart,ekg,blood work etc .
    in Houston, TX |
    If I could give 0star, I would. I went to this ''doctor'' with an obvious stomach ulcer but because of the high level of care provided to his client i.e. not even a look at me, not a question, I was misdiagnosed. I was prescribed a cocktail of antibiotics that made other (and real) doctors laugh. I was prescribed antibiotics against vaginal infection (I'm a man). English is not my native language and so it isn't for this ''doctor'',
    Excellent carr
    in Katy, TX |
    He is always spot on and very accurate with diagnosis. He knows when and what testing is required. By Far the most knowledgeable and straight forward Dr. When info from testing is hard to hear he is very kind and softens the blow. My experience With Dr. Pham and his Staff has been nothing but the best. Everything from what vitamins to my bone health etc... Very Caring, Educational and straightforward. Thank you Dr. Pham
    Have you seen Dr. Chi Pham, MD?
    Are you Dr. Pham?

Dr. Pham's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
    •  Sanctions found
    •  Board actions found

Sanction

Dr. Pham has received 1 sanction

• Disciplinary action in another state (11/12/2015)
      • Action Taken: Probation
      • State: California

Dr. Pham has 2 board actions

• Modification Order (10/14/2016)
      • Action Taken: Physician Monitoring
      • State: Texas
      • Failure to keep adequate medical records (6/27/2014)
      • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
      • State: Texas

Dr. Pham does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pham and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Saigon / Faculty Of Medicine and Pharmacy

Graduated in 1972

Dr. Pham does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pham and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Pham does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pham and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.