Dr. Cheta Nand, MD

Addiction Psychiatry •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Nand

Pinnacle Sleep and Wake Disorders Center Pllc

1446 Spaulding Ave Ste 301 Richland, WA 99352

Dr. Cheta Nand, MD is a Addiction Psychiatry Specialist in Richland, WA and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Fiji School Of Medicine, University Of The South Pacific medical school in 1987. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Nand to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Addiction Psychiatry Specialists in your area

Dr. Nand accepts

Dr. Nand accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage
Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Nand treats your condition or procedure

• Confusion
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Nand's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nand

3.5

Dr. Nand?
Difficult to arrange an appointment, had difficulty getting anyone to answer the phone, when they did I was put on hold for 30 minutes ( yes 30 minutes). When I did have an appointment and need to cancel I left them a message stating I would not be coming. The day after that scheduled appointment they called me to tell me I missed my appointment, I informed them I had left a message on there system. Something I did notice during my wait to see doctor was that they were making a lot of calls telling people they had missed there appointments. Very poor communication taking place which is why I haven’t gone back.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Dr. Nand is a great man and physician. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate, and will go the extra mile to ensure that you receive the best care from him. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. My children and I have been seeing Dr. Nand for years, and every visit has been pleasant and productive. I would recommend Dr. Nand without hesitation, as he is the best provider in his field in the Tri-Cities, Washington area.
  • Long wait times
Laura Campos – Jun 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Doctor Nand is one of the most interesting, inteligent people I have ever met. He has a wealth of knowledge about life. Truly Like being around him
Jun 10, 2019
Great
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Dr. Nand and his staff are all very pleasant and helpful. My (main) malady is sleep apnea and Dr. Nand believes, as I do, that this is deadly serious. Folks, I am sure I would be dead, had I not been using a CPAP machine, for over 20 years! If you even suspect sleep apnea, get a sleep study. You will feel so much better and live a lot longer, more comfortable life!
Rob in Irrigon, OR – Mar 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Great staff and doctor. I’ve been going to them for years and they’ve always been great to work with.
Kennewick – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
In my experience, Dr. Nand is a caring doctor with a calming presence. I've only interacted with him a couple times when Dr. Gomez was absent, but when I did he was able to almost immediately point out the issues I was having that were complicating my sleep issues. The sleep study staff were professional, but the secretarial staff are less so. Expect to occasionally have voicemails ignored or scheduling issues.
Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
I have utilized Dr. Nand for over 20 years and I have never had a bad experience-matter of fact, I have found him receptive and compassionate and able to diagnosis my issue very quickly and professionally. He is consistently on time and I feel like he listens to my situations and advises me on alternative routes on coping with any stresses that I have. He is very knowledgeable about what medications that can help me have a more productive life and I value his care very much. I will continue.
Marcia in Kennewick, – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Nand 3 years ago by my primary care physician. On each visit to his office he has always spent adequate time with me to discuss not only how my treatment is going but also other things in general. The office staff is very courteous and I never have a problem getting a timely appointment. If you are having sleep difficulties or addiction issues I would recommend Dr. Nand.
Michael in Kennewick, WA – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Dr. Nand provides excellent service every visit I have. He is kind, asks about my well being and offers support. I would recommend seeing Dr. Nand.
Alex in Pasco, WA – Mar 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
The answer to any problem is more medication. Complications from medications? Just take more pills. Very impersonal. Already knows the answer so doesn't need to listen to you explain your problem. The staff are worthless. Unable to answer the phone, return a message or even take a message and pass it on. Takes many days to get a simple refill. Treat patients as a real inconvenience. Not friendly at all.
Joe in Pasco, WA – Mar 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
I saw nand for sleep and later for mental health. He typically spends less than 5 minutes with you. He said" you can't take these 2 meds together" I said " you prescribed them" he has no care for his patients. Please seek professional care, not here
pasco – Mar 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Saw Cheta Band on Nov. 11 2017. I've been on a sleep apnea machine for 23 years. I wanted to talk about my sleep issues, he talked about anything else, including crystals and getting back my warrior mentality. He demonstrated several simple exercises that we're worthless to me. When I pressed him on my problem and to read my Sim card, he took it and left the room, then came back a very short time later and said he couldn't read it. Very unprofessional! NOT RECOMNENDED!
Renton, WA – Dec 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Went to see this guy for a sleep study. He couldn't explain the results or why they were inconsistent. Asked me the same questions over and over. Suggested I switch my occupation so I don't have to wake up as early. FYI- Everyone who works at Hanford wakes up early!!!! Don't waste $1000's of your hard earned cash. Run away!!!
West Richland, WA – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
For a sleep study they let you go to bed around 11 or 12 pm and wake you up at 5. Exhausting. They made mistakes on the sleep study report. There were contradictions within the report, and what the doctor told me did not match what the data in the report said. Very concerning.
Mary in Kennewick, WA – Mar 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Honestly, I can't afford to see my doctor but I make it a priority because NOT seeing him leaves me physically drained and questioning myself. He's been so helpful with my sleep issues...and he's more than a sleep doctor. I consider him my magical doctor who doesn't waste any time with me. He gets to the core of things. I will continue to see him no matter how much it breaks my little piggy bank......He's that good/great. Also, he has an excellent staff. Val
Valorie in Richland, WA – Jun 04, 2016
Very unprofessional. Inconsistent sleep study results. Go anywhere else
Kennewick, WA – May 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
This doctors office lacks professionalism by the staff, they take 3 plus weeks to get a simple 72 hour prior authorization completed by insurance. The doctor has a degree in psychology and spends a majority of the office visit discussing his take on your mental health instead of discussing your sleep issues. He works on other chart notes while doing the consult I had to ask him to stop and listen because I told him my medication history twice and I wasn't going to repeat it a third time.
Kennewick, WA – Apr 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nand?

• Addiction Psychiatry