Dr. Cheta Nand, MD

Addiction Psychiatry ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Nand

Pinnacle Sleep & Wake Disorders Center

8412 W Gage Blvd Ste B Kennewick, WA 99336

Dr. Cheta Nand, MD is an addiction psychiatry specialist in Kennewick, WA and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Fiji School Of Medicine, University Of The South Pacific in 1987 and specializes in addiction psychiatry, sleep medicine, and more.

Dr. Nand accepts

Dr. Nand accepts the following insurance:

Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
Coop Core

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Nand treats your condition or procedure

• Confusion
  • Eating Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Phobia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder

Dr. Nand's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nand

3.6

Dr. Nand?
Dr. Nand's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cheta Nand, MD
Dr. Nand is a great man and physician. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, compassionate, and will go the extra mile to ensure that you receive the best care from him. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. My children and I have been seeing Dr. Nand for years, and every visit has been pleasant and productive. I would recommend Dr. Nand without hesitation, as he is the best provider in his field in the Tri-Cities, Washington area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Doctor Nand is one of the most interesting, inteligent people I have ever met. He has a wealth of knowledge about life. Truly Like being around him
Great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Dr. Nand and his staff are all very pleasant and helpful. My (main) malady is sleep apnea and Dr. Nand believes, as I do, that this is deadly serious. Folks, I am sure I would be dead, had I not been using a CPAP machine, for over 20 years! If you even suspect sleep apnea, get a sleep study. You will feel so much better and live a lot longer, more comfortable life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Great staff and doctor. I’ve been going to them for years and they’ve always been great to work with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
In my experience, Dr. Nand is a caring doctor with a calming presence. I've only interacted with him a couple times when Dr. Gomez was absent, but when I did he was able to almost immediately point out the issues I was having that were complicating my sleep issues. The sleep study staff were professional, but the secretarial staff are less so. Expect to occasionally have voicemails ignored or scheduling issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
I have utilized Dr. Nand for over 20 years and I have never had a bad experience-matter of fact, I have found him receptive and compassionate and able to diagnosis my issue very quickly and professionally. He is consistently on time and I feel like he listens to my situations and advises me on alternative routes on coping with any stresses that I have. He is very knowledgeable about what medications that can help me have a more productive life and I value his care very much. I will continue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
I was referred to Dr. Nand 3 years ago by my primary care physician. On each visit to his office he has always spent adequate time with me to discuss not only how my treatment is going but also other things in general. The office staff is very courteous and I never have a problem getting a timely appointment. If you are having sleep difficulties or addiction issues I would recommend Dr. Nand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
Dr. Nand provides excellent service every visit I have. He is kind, asks about my well being and offers support. I would recommend seeing Dr. Nand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?
The answer to any problem is more medication. Complications from medications? Just take more pills. Very impersonal. Already knows the answer so doesn't need to listen to you explain your problem. The staff are worthless. Unable to answer the phone, return a message or even take a message and pass it on. Takes many days to get a simple refill. Treat patients as a real inconvenience. Not friendly at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheta Nand, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Nand?

• Addiction Psychiatry
  • Sleep Medicine
  • Sleep Medicine (Psychiatry & Neurology)

• Addiction Psychiatry