Dr. Cheryl Razdan, MD

Dr. Cheryl Razdan, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Cheryl Razdan, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Tulsa, OK. She is 52 years old.

6565 S Yale Ave Ste 610

Tulsa, OK 74136

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Community Care Network

Learn about Dr. Razdan

See how frequently Dr. Razdan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cervical Polyps
high
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Brain Disorders

Dr. Razdan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Razdan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Razdan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Razdan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Razdan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Razdan to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Razdan's Performance
Tulsa, OK |
I sought treatment for problems related to menopause; now I transferred all care to her practice. She is one of the only physicians in Tulsa who will speak frankly and openly about sexual problems/ issues of aging. She is passionate about quality care and assisting women in improving their quality of life.. After my first visit with Dr. Razdan I understood that the reason for the wait times for appointments is the individualized attention she provides. I am willing to wait for quality care.
Euless, TX |
Deserves 0 stars to be honest. She was an hour late to my apt and didn't even apologize. Extremely rude and she rushed through everything and was annoyed when i was asking questions about my birth control. Didn't seem to know what she was talking about either when it comes to bc, she said that after being on it for 2 months I could still get pregnant...will never recommend her to anyone.
I have and would recommend Dr. Razdan to friends. I have had 2 babies with 2 different doctors and Dr. Razdan by far spent the most time with us. She's a little quirky at first but once you get to know her, she is very personable and trustworthy. In the delivery room, she wouldn't let any nurses push with me, only her. You could tell the nurses had a great relationship with her. The respect was mutual. She helped me push in a way that helped me not tear at all! Staff could use some work....
in Bixby, OK |
Dr. Razdan is an amazing Ob. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor! Her staff is great too!!
Tulsa, OK |
She is very rude. She told my husband and I that if we wanted to get pregnant to do fertility treatments because that was the only way it would happen if that even worked. (we didn't do fertility treatments and got pregnant on our own.)
in Owasso, OK |
She is awefun as an OB. She is ALWAYS at least 45 minutes late to appointments, I understand being late a couple of times, but every appointment with no apology. She doesn't take any time in the room with you or allow you to ask questions. Every appointment she was in the room less than 10 minutes, if I tried to ask a question she got hateful. Never remembers anything about the patient she is seeing. Her billing office is aweful, has terrible attitudes and bills numerous things incorrectly.
in Tulsa, OK |
Dr. Razdan does care about her patients, but she and her (very rude/condescending) nurse have no patience for women who are concerned about why it is taking a year or longer to get pregnant. She told me several times to buy the $200 ovulation tests if I really wanted to get pregnant and strongly implied if we couldn't afford the tests, then we couldn't afford a baby. We were appalled. This and several other examples showed me she based her recommendations and practices on anecdotal evidence.
in Claremore, OK |
If we could give her zero stars we would. My sister had a miscarriage and from everything she said to her it sounded like she was projecting from personal experience. The things she said to her were very harsh for someone who just lost a baby & to push medication on her and tell her you don't want to do a dnc, that should be up to the patient. then say well it sounds like you don't want to let go of this. I'm suggesting my sister report her.
Omaha, NE |
She was my doctor for 12 years and delivered all of my 4 children. There is noone I trust more. She handled fertility issues, emergency c sections, nicu stays, high risk pregnancies. Truly an amazing practice with caring staff, nurses and physicians!
Have you seen Dr. Cheryl Razdan, MD?
Are you Dr. Razdan?