Dr. Cheryl Geer, DO

Dr. Cheryl Geer, DO

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cheryl Geer, DO is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Camarillo, CA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences in 1993 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

445 Rosewood Ave Ste C

Camarillo, CA 93010

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Geer

See how frequently Dr. Geer performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)

Dr. Geer's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Geer "Offers high-quality, individualized care with compassion. Believes communication and collaboration with patients is the foundation for effective relationships. Through effective education, patients are empowered to partner in their care and achieve their health goals."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Tucson Hospital Medical
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Jersey Shore Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Geer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Geer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Geer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Geer's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geer to family and friends

Dr. Geer's Performance

Please, I beg you, do NOT go to this doctor. Her "treatments" led me to developing vulvodynia and if I could sue her I would. When I confronted her about my nonstop pain she told me she's been a doctor for 20 years and she knows more than me, then tried to continue treating me for something I never...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I too felt like she's out to push vitamins to the extent that she's going to poison us all with Vitamin D overdoses. She was very friendly at first, but I hate the way she speaks to her staff and she seemed to become continually more condescending with each visit. I'm moving on.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Overall as a doctor she is good. However: I once waited 2 hours for a FIVE minute appointment. I constantly felt like she was trying to sell me vitamins. I didn't like how I had to come in and pay a copay for her to go over blood work that was fine. When I did once have something that required...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
I saw doctor Geer during my second pregnancy (for my first pregnancy I went to Dr Diesfeld and Dr Sis). To be honest I am not here to bash anyone but comparing the very poor service I got from one of Dr Diesfeld's midwives and that of Dr Geer's impeccable service is like comparing day and night. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My husband and I absolutely love Dr. Geer. She Guided us through our first pregnancy and delivery of a happy healthy baby boy. Her no non-sense approach was refreshing and she has experience few doctors could say they have. She always informed me of my options and her opinion and provided an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0