Dr. Cheryl Fassler, MD

Dr. Cheryl Fassler, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Cheryl Fassler, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Nashville, TN and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health in 1982 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

222 22nd Ave N Fl 3

Nashville, TN 37203

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Fassler

See how frequently Dr. Fassler performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Autoimmune Diseases
high
Hypothyroidism
high

Dr. Fassler's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Fassler "Our care philosophy is help encourage people to simply live a healthy lifestyle so that they may enjoy the quality of their life. Everyone, regardless of whether or not they have diabetes, should live a healthy lifestyle. People with diabetes may be at an advantage to make these lifestyle changes because they are able to have regular meetings with a specialist. We all need support and guidance that is delivered in an interactive and caring manner."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine and Public Health
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Indiana University / School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Vanderbilt
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University Of Virginia
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1987

Dr. Fassler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fassler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fassler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fassler's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fassler

4.3

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Fassler?
Dr. Fassler's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Cheryl Fassler, MD
I can't say enough about how much I appreciate Dr. Fassler. She listens to me. I never feel rushed. She gives me good feedback and has been so kind to me. I highly recomend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Fassler, MD?
I’m 37, F, and african American. Dr. Fassler was kind, patient, explained my disease and treatment options (my first endo didnt want to treat me), her office staff is great with scheduling. She reviewed the clinical picture of my disease progression over 9 years and listened to my symptoms. She’s...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Fassler, MD?
Total Nightmare! I had to fight with her to even get an appointment. I had to fight to get any testing done. Dr was dismissive of my appeal for exploratory bloodwork-wanting to confirm no endocrine abnormalities. Dr wanted to snipe about my not answering my phone when I indicated in my paperwork a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Fassler, MD?
She is only concerned about money. She doesn’t respond to messages, it’s extremely hard to schedule appointments and the doctor has awful bedside manner. I would recommend her to my worst enemy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Cheryl Fassler, MD?
Worst Doctor I have ever had. miss diagnosed me charged me for test I did not need. when my A-1c was still high after prescribed treatment. She said she did not know what else to do. Horrible Doctor. I now have a Great Endocrinologist. who has my Diabetes under control. sorry I ever went to This...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fassler?